Vandal Savage vs Ra's Al Ghul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
They get 3 days prep.

Galan007
Savage.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Savage.
I'm not disagreeing per se, but why do you feel Savage wins?

This is the guy who likely advised Napoleon AND Hitler to invade Russia after all. laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Oh, and I mean exactly 72 hours, Ra's can even take a 'last minute' dip in the Lazarus pit before the fight actually starts.

But Vandal is aware that Ra's is allowed to do this.

Bentley
Savage should win, Ra's is hyped imo.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not disagreeing per se, but why do you feel Savage wins?

This is the guy who likely advised Napoleon AND Hitler to invade Russia after all. laughing out loud I think he is a superior tactician, and I feel his physical stats are beyond Ra's as well.

Deadline
Vandal, too superior.

janus77
Savage for the convincing win. smarter, more powerful.

Ra's Al Ghul is a horrible name, too closely resembling a traditional bengali sweet dish.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by janus77
Savage for the convincing win. smarter, more powerful.

Ra's Al Ghul is a horrible name, too closely resembling a traditional bengali sweet dish.
It literally means "Demon's Head" in Arabic.

I think he is a superior tactician, and I feel his physical stats are beyond Ra's as well.
I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.

**** all the hate in this thread, Ras will stomp that *****.

Prep-Man
Savage.

BTW, who is older?

Galan007
It literally means "Demon's Head" in Arabic.

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal. Considering not even Spectre was capable of killing Savage, I'd say he's pretty damn unkillable.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Savage.

BTW, who is older? Savage. By a lot. He's an actual Cro-Magnon man.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
**** all the hate in this thread, Ras will stomp that *****.

I don't know about any of that but hes taken on Widlcat and his son who was a Werepanther and it looked like he was winning. He prep feats are far more impressive as well. VS would stomp Ras.

Omega Vision
Considering not even Spectre was capable of killing Savage, I'd say he's pretty damn unkillable.

Wasn't that more a result of Savage being made the new Cain whom God forbade his servants (including Spectre) to kill?

Q99

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.

His original origin was being an experiment by the Controllers which made him pretty darn immortal.

Myth stuff has been added more recently.

Galan007
Wasn't that more a result of Savage being made the new Cain whom God forbade his servants (including Spectre) to kill? Savage has always been Cain. Anyhow, it's not just God's servants who can't kill Savage -- that was just a testament to how unkillable he is.

guy222
VS

King Castle
easily savage.

he has high end tech, thx to his cooperation and military contracts.

Omega Vision
Savage has always been Cain. Anyhow, it's not just God's servants who can't kill Savage -- that was just a testament to how unkillable he is.
I thought he was reborn as Cain after he got impaled by the Spear of Destiny.

Or was it merely that his Cain personality was reawakened by the Spear?

King Castle
Savage was the original Cain of human history..

he was the 1st to kill and consume his own ppl(cro magnon).. he was a cannibal. hence, he was the 1st cain his story made it down to present humans and was turn into the biblical story..

but, you can look at it as a retcon since no explanation was given as to why there is another cain...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
Savage was the original Cain of human history..

he was the 1st to kill and consume his own ppl(cro magnon).. he was a cannibal. hence, he was the 1st cain his story made it down to present humans and was turn into the biblical story..

but, you can look at it as a retcon since no explanation was given as to why there is another cain...
Ever heard of the Monomyth?

King Castle
yes.

too bad it was shown on panel how vandal became the bases of cain. following his story to the point it kept changing through the ages.

i believe vandal even mused at the story since he had followed it along watching it change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.