Gigli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' Ok,I heard the rumors, ''One of the worst movies ever made'',even a few out there had gone as far to say ''The Worst movie ever made''
smokin' I am a man that finds this temptation hard to resist,The worse I hear a movie is,the more I want too see it.
So I was picking my weekly rentals at the videoshop the other day,when I found a copy of this movie,A little warped smile came across my face as I picked it up.So In the morning I woke up and being a Sunday,I had a bit of time to kill and no real reason to get out of bed,So I popped this movie into my dvd player......

smile One of the worst movies ever made? No.The Worst Movie Ever made? Not by a longshot. Would I ever even consider watching this piece of crap again....Hell No
This movie very well could have some of the dumbest,moronic,Dialogue in a movie ever,The only positive I can give this Movie was the perving on Jennifer Lopez as she spoke about oral sex while getting into some pretty suggestive yoga positions.There really was nothing even too this movie then the awkward sexual tension between Lopez and Afflek.Some retarded kid that you just couldn't bring yourself to feel anything fall and felt like punching him out evertytime he asked if they could go to ''The Baywatch''. So all in all this movie sucked balls but is still not close to the worst movie ever made,However I give this a 2/10

Mr. Rhythmic
"It's turkey time. Gobble gobble."

All that needs to be said. Well, that and "suckmydick.com."

BruceSkywalker
this is one of the worst movies i have ever seen..

i wanted my money back except i saw it for free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.