Namor Vs Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Namor Vs Wonderman in a rainstorm

2. Namor & Wonderman Vs Thor ,no powers no mljonir , fight in rainstorm

Bentley
1. Wonderman easy.
2. Wonderman solos.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
1. Wonderman easy.
2. Wonderman solos. namor matched hercules strength while hydrated

Bouboumaster
1- Normally, Wonderman should win, but I say split, because Namor's a badass.

2- Team

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
namor matched hercules strength while hydrated

Wonderman is uber enough and more versatile than Namor, he puts down a fight though.

grimify
Yah Wonderman takes #1, team takes #2

snoopdogg
Wonderman sucks ball sacks. Namor stomps him in a rainstorm.

King Castle
i'll take namor he is experienced fighter and ruthless which is why i give him the edge,.

Martian_mind
Wonderman.

Warlord
1. Simon

2. Thor will be grounded having only his physical stats. Team should win

Stoic
1. Namor wins, he's a better fighter.

2. Team wins unless Thor berserker rages out on them.

ankur29
1st fight shoudl be good , id say a hydrated namor & WM are equals in terms of strength but namor wins slightly 5.5/10

thor for 2nd 10/10

Gecko4lif
Namor is easily 3 times the fighter wonderman is

Wonderman is alot more durable but is only slightly stronger

Bentley
Originally posted by ankur29
1st fight shoudl be good , id say a hydrated namor & WM are equals in terms of strength but namor wins slightly 5.5/10

thor for 2nd 10/10

Like hell, Thor would be hard pressed to fight WM who will be able to fly and project ionic energy, all his career WM has been pretty much on Thor's strength class with many other abilities.

ankur29
Like hell, Thor would be hard pressed to fight WM who will be able to fly and project ionic energy, all his career WM has been pretty much on Thor's strength class with many other abilities.

thor would not go down though, it'd be a hard fight but he will come out on top imo

the ninjak
1.Wonderman.

2.Team.

amnesia

2. Wonderman solos.

Bullshit. Thor is stronger.

Bentley
Originally posted by amnesia
Bullshit. Thor is stronger.

WM's fist is akin to Thor's strike with mjolnir, that comparition was settled pretty much through the character's whole career. He also fought Thor and fared fine on h2h.

mrpress
WM's fist is akin to Thor's strike with mjolnir, that comparition was settled pretty much through the character's whole career. He also fought Thor and fared fine on h2h.

WM has also fought the Thing and had his @ss handed to him, whereas Ben always has a problem handling Namor.

Bentley
Originally posted by mrpress
WM has also fought the Thing and had his @ss handed to him, whereas Ben always has a problem handling Namor.

Now, don't come here and tell me you actually think Thing can beat WM without a fair amount of PIS erm

Silent Master
Wasn't WM being mindcontrolled during that fight, I seem to recall Ben making a comment about Simon acting sluggish.

mrpress
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wasn't WM being mindcontrolled during that fight, I seem to recall Ben making a comment about Simon acting sluggish.

Yes he was controlled by puppet master. WM's accomplishments against Thor were even mentioned during the fight. However, sluggish or not he got in a really good sucker punch at the start of the fight which did little more then annoy the Thing.

They also had an earlier fight back in a Marvel Two in One. This time Simon was controlled by Xemnu. Even though the fight established Simon was stronger then the Thing (Thing had a problem lifting one of Simons training weights), the Thing still came out fine in that fight too.

What this suggests to me is that even if Simon is close to Thor in stength, his chin isn't. WM is strong, but Namor has punched out the Hulk. It'd be a good fight, but eventually WM goes down.

Bentley
Using a mindcontrolled character to discuss this makes little to no sense, specially since WM has many durability feats over Namor and has a better record against Thor and Vision.

rotiart
Originally posted by mrpress

And Thor has had problems with the wrecking crew, ulik the troll a class 80, and various other bricks that are namers strength level... What's the point?

Don Corleone
Wonderman has already dropped Namor in a comic.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Wonderman has already dropped Namor in a comic. namor is hydrated here

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
namor is hydrated here

Well Namor came out of the water to fight Wonderman.

amnesia
Now, don't come here and tell me you actually think Thing can beat WM without a fair amount of PIS erm

Now, don't come here and tell me you actually think WM can beat Thor without a fair amount PIS erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Wonderman easy.
2. Wonderman solos.

no expression

When did MM get to you?

Wonder Man is not beating Namor easily. GTFO. It's been a while but Wonder Man once knocked out Namor with a sucker punch while Namor was distracted and so on. But from what I recall, nothing in that fight suggests Namor gets defeated easily. At all.

Wonder Man isn't beating Thor. The only way that's happening is if we use the versions that appeared specifically in the WMA annual. He was basically as strong as Thor. Some argue that Englehart intended Simon to be stronger but apparently Englehart never stated that was his intention -recently revealed to me- so I'm skeptical.

Bentley
I decided there were too many Thor fans and I had to balance things out cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well...don't let me catch you downplaying Thor again.

They'll be severe consequences if I do.

uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.