Voidtry vs. Infinity watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Void

vs.

Adam
moondragon
drax
maxam
pip
gamora

All have their gems.

Bentley
Its impossible to beat Void, not even if they make the infinity guantlet...

The Nuul
Void is dead/gone for a while. Can we stop with this shitty character threads also for a while?

Galan007
Void.

bbrem123
void

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Galan007
Void. Even with all their gems?

Galan007
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Even with all their gems? Imo, yes. Even with the gems, the IW never did anything that impressive.

ankur29
Void 10/10

Lord Feron
Them as the infinity watch kinda meh but if we use their whole history as a character plus gems they would make Void go away for a while enuf for a win. (and I don't think it would be all that tough for them)

King Castle
it really shouldnt be that tough.. i dont know why ppl are given him the win.. from what i saw his only feat was not being disassembled by MM.

the watch have faced uber gods b4 and won...

mephisto in his own realm
Count abyss Supreme being of his own dimension.

if we put the watch in the last fight he had with thor and the avengers.. they can do some damage with combined attacks and mystic tricks from warlock.

if anything simply remove the soul or use the light of truth which has had violent results with unstable beings like the void

Lord Feron
Originally posted by King Castle
it really shouldnt be that tough.. i dont know why ppl are given him the win.. from what i saw his only feat was not being disassembled by MM.

the watch have faced uber gods b4 and won...

mephisto in his own realm
Count abyss Supreme being of his own dimension.

if we put the watch in the last fight he had with thor and the avengers.. they can do some damage with combined attacks and mystic tricks from warlock.

if anything simply remove the soul or use the light of truth which has had violent results with unstable beings like the void
i agree with alot of what u say...

rotiart
Your argument for the watch is mentioning count abyss? The guy that used even the infinity gems against their wearers and made a mockery of them?

Bouboumaster
Either Warlock or Moondragon soloes with their gems.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Imo, yes. Even with the gems, the IW never did anything that impressive.
IDK Galan, as a team the IW took down quite a few heroes during the Infinity War battle. I mean I know that they had stuff going for them that they're lacking here(namely Thanos and his chair), but even thowing out the contributions that Thanos made the rest of the team were still kicking ass despite being significantly outnumbered. Not that the battle proves that they'll win here, I just disagree about them never seeming particularly impressive.

quanchi112
Void wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
IDK Galan, as a team the IW took down quite a few heroes during the Infinity War battle. I mean I know that they had stuff going for them that they're lacking here(namely Thanos and his chair), but even thowing out the contributions that Thanos made the rest of the team were still kicking ass despite being significantly outnumbered. Not that the battle proves that they'll win here, I just disagree about them never seeming particularly impressive. I'm not denying the opponents they did beat, but imo Void is significantly above any of them.

I guess I should have said "The IW never did anything impressive enough to put them above Void." My bad. embarrasment

Nihilist
Pip bfrs Void the deaths realm ftw.

King Castle
nah... void is >>>>>>>>death. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.