Ingrid X Demitri Maximoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Ingrid versus any canon version of Demitri. Who will win?

The Eternal Goddess
http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/cfj/series1/ingrid_big.jpg
King Of Darkness
http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/cfj/series1/demitri_big.jpg

NemeBro
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE!

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Who will win?

Who do you think will win, eh? You better give the right answer!

ares834
Ingrid!

Edit: What do I win?

No End N Site
Death!

Tha C-Master
Meh, Ingrid is an iffy character. Put Kratos up against Demitri. He's actually killed gods! eek!

NemeBro
Don't her eyes just make you wanna bust a cap in that smug face?

Tha C-Master
What kind of "caps" are you talking about there? sick

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Who do you think will win, eh? You better give the right answer!

Ingrid, she goes back N time 2 the point where Demitri was 1st Njured by Belial and kills him N his weakened state. During that time Demitri couldn't even stand sun light....she smacks people with stardust.

Any1 who can call Jedah's time space powers "irritating" is worthy enough 2 stand against Demitri and we no Jedah reality warps like he needs 2 do it 2 live. Not 2 mention she has a special move that blocks even supers with just 1 finger. She has the most nonserious fighting style I've ever seen. She takes things less serious than Slayer from Guilty. Tickling opponents? Give her sum credit.

But it's not what I think, it's about what U think.

NemeBro
I deny you, NO ONE takes fights less seriously than Slayer from Guilty Gear. estahuh

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Tickling opponents?
And that's part of the reason why she's stupid. I am so glad she doesn't do that in-game.

-edit-
Hold up a sec, are you implying that she's more powerful than Jedah? She has shown no spiritual defenses.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't her eyes just make you wanna bust a cap in that smug face?
I feel horny now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.