Uncanny X-Force VS New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Luke Cage has found out about Logan and his X-Force team ... Cage and the New Avengers intends to put them down hard ... who wins ??

Uncanny X-Force:
*Wolverine
*Psylocke
*Archangel
*Deadpool
*Fantomex

VS

New Avengers:
*Luke Cage
*Ms Marvel
*Spider-Woman
*Hawkeye
*Iron Fist

the ninjak
XForce.

Spider Woman and Hawkeye die quickly. Ironfist soon after.
Logan kills Cage and Fantomex cooks something up with Psylocke for Ms Marvel.

Ms Marvel is the real threat to the team.

dmills
Danny solo's. j/k. NA take it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Luke Cage has found out about Logan and his X-Force team ... Cage and the New Avengers intends to put them down hard ... who wins ??

Uncanny X-Force:
*Wolverine
*Psylocke
*Archangel
*Deadpool
*Fantomex

VS

New Avengers:
*Luke Cage
*Ms Marvel
*Spider-Woman
*Hawkeye
*Iron Fist shit, good question

Warlord
does Psyloke have TP nowadays?

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Warlord
She sure does, and she still retains her telekinesis Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW

Fraction wanted her to have low lv tp, but that changed in her mini.

X-Force ftw.

dmills
They have nobody to deal with Iron Fist. Maybe Psylocke.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by dmills
They have nobody to deal with Iron Fist. Maybe Psylocke.

Everyone except maybe Deadpool could potentially take Iron Fist for the majority.

...and Archangel could temporally paralyze the entire NA with a feather shower.

dmills
Nah. He'd chump pretty much any one on that team except possibly Psylocke because of her tk.

srankmissingnin
Nah. He'd chump pretty much any one on that team except possibly Psylocke because of her tk.

Nope. Archangel, Wolverine, Fantomex and Psylocke would all take him for the majority.

dmills
Yeah, a majority of his time being wasted. Psylocke has a chance to take him for a majority though.

Warlord
low level or not she still has TP something the Avengers cannot counter.
Xforce wins this

dmills
low level or not she still has TP something the Avengers cannot counter.
Xforce wins this I agree. I really don't like the make up of the new avengers roster. It's a mis mash of heroes that don't quite fit well IMO.

StiltmanFTW
I agree. I really don't like the make up of the new avengers roster. It's a mis mash of heroes that don't quite fit well IMO.

Yeah... and Logan, Parker and Clint are already on the adjectiveless avengers team. What Bendis was thinking?

dmills
smileYou're asking that based on a prepostion that there was any actual forethought into formulating that roster. It's Bendis.

Here's to hoping that he will remember that he was once a great writer.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, a majority of his time being wasted. Psylocke has a chance to take him for a majority though.

Psylocke would fold him like a lawn chair, the rest just take a solid majority.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Everyone except maybe Deadpool could potentially take Iron Fist for the majority.
Deadpool cant potentially take Iron Fist?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool cant potentially take Iron Fist?

A few wins sure, but propably not for the majority.

Wolverine has an Adamantium skeleton which severely limits the damage output of Iron Fist. Fantomex has telepathy and the ability to trap people - even high level telepaths like Pro X - in complex illusions. Archangle can fly and has a viable ranged options that can kill or incapacitate. Betsy has tp and tk.

The only person on Uncanny X-Force, Iron Fist could take for the majority is Deadpool.

SamZED
A few wins sure, but not for the majority.

Wolverine has an Adamantium skeleton which severely limits the damage output of Iron Fist. Fantomex has telepathy and the ability to trap people - even high level telepaths like Pro X - in complex illusions. Archangle can fly and has a viable ranged option. Betsy has tp and tk.

The only person on Uncanny X-Force, Iron Fist could take for the majority is Deadpool. Agreed with everything you said, but the reasons you used for Archangle should also work for Deadpool. Except instead of flight its teleporter and instead of projectiles its all kinds of long range weapons and explosives. A knife to the back also works.

Lord_Talron
mass grenade pin pull ftw. think wolverine origins but without a healing factor ^_^

Right... Fantomex dumps a flying saucer on iron fist to take him down, or better yet, someone shoots his ass with a gun from 0.5 km away. In fact, 3/5 of the NA can be taken out this way. Ms Marvel is the actual threat here, I doubt luke could take logan.

srankmissingnin
Agreed with everything you said, but the reasons you used for Archangle should also work for Deadpool. Except instead of flight its teleporter and instead of projectiles its all kinds of long range weapons and explosives. A knife to the back also works.

DP's teleporter hasn't been standard gear for years and it rarely worked properly then.

SamZED
DP's teleporter hasn't been standard gear for years and it rarely worked properly then. He currently has one. Since the beginning of Dark Reign.

He currently has one. Since the beginning of Dark Reign. hasn't used it since in any of his titles and there have been plenty of situations that called ofr it

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
hasn't used it since in any of his titles and there have been plenty of situations that called ofr it

Pretty much what I was thinking...

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
hasn't used it since in any of his titles and there have been plenty of situations that called ofr it I dont even count Corps and MWAM, I like to pretend they're not canon. He uses it in the main series and even used it in ASM before the "gauntlet", just recently.

I dont even count Corps and MWAM, I like to pretend they're not canon. He uses it in the main series and even used it in ASM before the "gauntlet", just recently.

When was the last time he used it in his main series?

vansonbee
6/10 NA
Originally posted by 753
When was the last time he used it in his main series? None so far.

Dark Reign against the Thunberbolt was most current.

srankmissingnin
Once in a blue moon usage isn't standard gear.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
When was the last time he used it in his main series? The last time I think was when he fought Hit-Monkey. Not sure though.

SamZED
Once in a blue moon usage isn't standard gear. Thunderbolts several times, In his main series several times, in Amazing Spider-man. He uses it whenever he needs to. No reason to assume that he doesnt have it.

dmills
Snipe Iron fist from afar? laughing out loud He'd just catch the bullet. Same with shooting little darts at him. He'd dodge them all. Illusions won't work and no one is giving Logan a majority over IF nowadays.

Thunderbolts several times, In his main series several times, in Amazing Spider-man. He uses it whenever he needs to. No reason to assume that he doesnt have it. I dont recall him using it at all outside his confrontation with the thunderbolts when he and taskmaster use it to fool them. He didn't use it against the hit-monkey. What number of amazing spider-man did he use it in?

Snipe Iron fist from afar? laughing out loud He'd just catch the bullet. Same with shooting little darts at him. He'd dodge them all. Illusions won't work and no one is giving Logan a majority over IF nowadays.

Phantomex's illusions worked on professor x and jean grey.

IF will catch all the bullets? A barrage of auto-fire from 4 different guns and a rain of neurotoxic feathers? I doubt it.

StiltmanFTW
I'm not sure if those feathers can induce paralysis anymore.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
I dont recall him using it at all outside his confrontation with the thunderbolts when he and taskmaster use it to fool them. He didn't use it against the hit-monkey. What number of amazing spider-man did he use it in? The one where they fought, right before the whole Kraven family thing. Pretty sure its 611.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
Phantomex's illusions worked on professor x and jean grey.

IF will catch all the bullets? A barrage of auto-fire from 4 different guns and a rain of neurotoxic feathers? I doubt it. Nothing but laughs for the master of the Iron Fist. He was doing that 30 years ago.

srankmissingnin

Danny caught a low caliber bullet fired from some random Hydra fodder one time, he isn't catching a .50 cal anti material round fired from a mile away by some of the best marksmen in Marvel U.

Iron Fist in the same place he was 30 years ago in regards to beating Wolverine. He has the potential to ko him if he lands enough hits... but lacks the durable take anything but glancing blows, and the speed/skill needed to completely avoid him out right. Wolverine tanks the Iron Fist, hits him once and it's game over, end of story. Same as it was 5 years ago, same as it was 10 years ago, same as it was 20 years ago, and same as it will be 10 years from now. Unused theoretical abilities like the Black Poison Death Touch don't mater, we don't know what it does, or how effective it would be against someone with a healing factor... what we know is the Three Claw Death Punch Wolverine is packing will more than do the job... and he is handing them out by the dozen.

Fantomex's illusions worked on Pro. X and Jean Grey... but I'm sure Iron Fist will be able to resist them!!! dur

Johnny Sorrow

Iron Fist in the same place he was 30 years ago in regards to beating Wolverine. He has the potential to ko him if he lands enough hits... but lacks the durable take anything but glancing blows, and the speed/skill needed to completely avoid him out right. Wolverine tanks the Iron Fist, hits him once and it's game over, end of story. Same as it was 5 years ago, same as it was 10 years ago, same as it was 20 years ago, and same as it will be 10 years from now. Unused theoretical abilities like the Black Poison Death Touch don't mater, we don't know what it does, or how effective it would be against someone with a healing factor... what we know is the Three Claw Death Punch Wolverine is packing will more than do the job... and he is handing them out by the dozen.

This argument works if we're talking about Danny circa 1978.

Nothing but laughs for the master of the Iron Fist. He was doing that 30 years ago. color me skeptical

dmills
Doesn't matter either way since the fight starts in close proximity according to forum rules.

Doesn't have the speed or skill to avoid him outright? laughing Come on man.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
color me skeptical About Rand being a bullet timer?

Doesn't matter either way since the fight starts in close proximity according to forum rules.

Doesn't have the speed or skill to avoid him outright? laughing Come on man. Forum rules say 0.5 km, that's 0.31 miles. So no.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
This argument works if we're talking about Danny circa 1978.

And its still applicable to current Iron Fist as well.

Iron Fist can't put Wolverine down without getting hit, and against Wolverine he can't afford to take that hit. Look, in the course of the fight Iron Fist is going to hit Wolverine, and Wolverine is going to him back... and Wolverine will recover... and Iron Fist won't. It's really that simple. Danny would have to hit Wolverine dozens and dozens and dozen of times with out getting hit once... and that just isn't going to happen. Even saying Danny would land two hits for every one Wolverine lands is generous, and he'd need to do MUCH better than that to have a shot at winning. Danny may be a more powerful and more versatile character now then he was 10 years ago, but he hasn't gained anything that would afford him a win over Wolverine. He still isn't durable enough to take an attack from Wolverine, he still needs to meditate to heal as opposed to Wolverine who can heal during the course of a battle and he still isn't fast or skilled enough to completely avoid getting hit. Iron Fist can not beat Wolverine for the majority... that is just the plain and simple reality of the situation.

Wolverine has taken FAR wrose than the Iron Fist and kept coming with a smile on his face... Danny hasn't survived anything close to as deadly as a mauling from Wolverine.

About Rand being a bullet timer? About him being a bullet timer that can dodge automatic fire from 4 different machine guns fired by two of MU's best marksmen, one of which has actual superhuman acuraccy. He'd have to keep dodging said barrage until he could cover the 500 meters to take DP and Fantomex head on or hide behind someone who is actually bulletproof. I'd say his survival chances lie with the latter and they'd still be limited.

dmills
Automatic gunfire and markmanship go together like oil and water. I wouldn't put it past him to do it either.

RyanAutumns

Iron Fist can't put Wolverine down without getting hit, and against Wolverine he can't afford to take that hit. Look, in the course of the fight Iron Fist is going to hit Wolverine, and Wolverine is going to him back... and Wolverine will recover... and Iron Fist won't. It's really that simple. Danny would have to hit Wolverine dozens and dozens and dozen of times with out getting hit once... and that just isn't going to happen. Even saying Danny would land two hits for every one Wolverine lands is generous, and he'd need to do MUCH better than that to have a shot at winning. Danny may be a more powerful and more versatile character now then he was 10 years ago, but he hasn't gained anything that would afford him a win over Wolverine. He still isn't durable enough to take an attack from Wolverine, he still needs to meditate to heal as opposed to Wolverine who can heal during the course of a battle and he still isn't fast or skilled enough to completely avoid getting hit. Iron Fist can not beat Wolverine for the majority... that is just the plain and simple reality of the situation.

Wolverine has taken FAR wrose than the Iron Fist and kept coming with a smile on his face... Danny hasn't survived anything close to as deadly as a mauling from Wolverine.

I'm sure Psylocke can take Iron Fist ...

dmills
Originally posted by 753
About him being a bullet timer that can dodge automatic fire from 4 different machine guns fired by two of MU's best marksmen, one of which has actual superhuman acuraccy. He'd have to keep dodging said barrage until he could cover the 500 meters to take DP and Fantomex head on or hide behind someone who is actually bulletproof. I'd say his survival chances lie with the latter and they'd still be limited. So your whole position is dependant on him tanking multiple Iron Fists in order to land a single killing blow? Yeah. Rand would lay him flat out. Period.

So your whole position is dependant on him tanking multiple Iron Fists in order to land a single killing blow? Yeah. Rand would lay him flat out. Period. what?

dmills
Stupid touch screen. Excuse me 753. I meant that response for srank.

srankmissingnin
So your whole position is dependant on him tanking multiple Iron Fists in order to land a single killing blow? Yeah. Rand would lay him flat out. Period.

How did you get that from what I said?

What I said is the ONLY way Iron Fist can win is if he can hit Wolverine without getting hit. He can't do that. Wolverine will go shot to shot with him easily, and he'll come out on top. He has taken FAR stronger punches that the Iron Fist in succession without getting koed. Wolverine hits Danny and the fight is over. Danny hits Wolverine... and Wolverine gets back up.

dmills
He's not going blow for blow with Iron Fist. Iron fist to the throat, chin, eyes and iron kick to the balls !

srankmissingnin
Not only would it put him down. It'll kill em!

Wolverine has taken 100,000 times stronger hits than the Iron Fist and kept coming. Remind me... what's Danny's track record with decapitation?

dmills
And Danny is a lot more durable then you give him credit for. To quote your boy Black Tarantula; "His kind don't die easily".

dmills
Wolverine has taken 100,000 times stronger hits than the Iron Fist and kept coming. Remind me... what's Danny's track record with decapitation? He won't come close to decapitating Rand.

srankmissingnin
He won't come close to decapitating Rand.

The idea that he could avoid Wolverine is absurd. Logan has tagged faster people than Iron Fist, and he won't have any problem replicating such a feat on Danny. Danny will look like a banana that went through a blender on high when Wolverine is done with him.

dmills
The idea that he could avoid Wolverine is absurd. Logan has tagged faster people than Iron Fist, and he won't have any problem replicating such a feat on Danny. Danny will look like a banana that went through a blender on high when Wolverine is done with him. Who? Some lame villian of the week?

Kinda hard to do when you're constantly picking yourself up after getting your face punched off.

Johnny Sorrow

He doesn't need to hit Wolverine to hurt him.

Captain America has laid out Wolverine more than once. People below the Hulk and below Iron Fist have taken on Wolverine and escaped decapitation. A healing factor doesn't prevent a KO. I have yet to see Wolverine survive punches "100,000 times stronger" than the Iron Fist.

srankmissingnin
Who? Some lame villian of the week?

Kinda hard to do when you're constantly picking yourself up after getting your face punched off.

Too many characters to count.

Wolverine would take the Iron Fist with a smile on his face and remind Danny how he's taken a dozen punches from a guy who held freaking tectonic plates together.... and Danny would realize that the moment before his punch connected Wolverine opened up his six back and he'll bleed out in under a minute.

Wolverine has taken worse than an Iron Fist, and he'll take worse again. Fact is that Logan can take Danny's best shot, but Danny can't take his. That simple. I know you love to cling to this delusional belief that for some unknown reason Wolverine will be completely unable to touch Danny... but come on. Pull your head out of your butt and think about what you are typing. Seriously.

srankmissingnin
He doesn't need to hit Wolverine to hurt him.

Captain America has laid out Wolverine more than once. People below the Hulk and below Iron Fist have taken on Wolverine and escaped decapitation. A healing factor doesn't prevent a KO. I have yet to see Wolverine survive punches "100,000 times stronger" than the Iron Fist.

Unless you are talking about hurting his feelings, then yes, he needs to hit him.

Captain America dropped Wolverine after the entire X-Men put him through the meat grinder. If it makes you feel better than I will admit that Iron Fist could beat Wolverine after the entire X-Men put the boots to him...

World War Hulk had feats of strength in the Billions of tons. Wolverine took dozens of heads shots from him. Red Hulk one shoted the Watcher (among other feats of absurdity). Wolverine took several shots from him. Titanus one shoted the Hulk. Wolverine took three shots from him. And the list goes on and on and on and on and on. Iron Fist destablized a Helicarrier, and Wolverine's taken far worse.

dmills
Too many characters to count.

Wolverine would take the Iron Fist with a smile on his face and remind Danny how he's taken a dozen punches from a guy who held freaking tectonic plates together.... and Danny would realize that the moment before his punch connected Wolverine opened up his six back and he'll bleed out in under a minute.

Wolverine has taken worse than an Iron Fist, and he'll take worse again. Fact is that Logan can take Danny's best shot, but Danny can't take his. That simple. I know you love to cling to this delusional belief that for some unknown reason Wolverine will be completely unable to touch Danny... but come on. Pull your head out of your butt and think about what you are typing. Seriously. Only when you rid yourself of the delusional belief that Logan would take multiple Iron Fists with a smile. He's not. He'd be laid out.

dmills
Using only his high end showings while ignoring his mid to low end showings. Classic Logan fan strategy.

dmills
Unless you are talking about hurting his feelings, then yes, he needs to hit him.

Captain America dropped Wolverine after the entire X-Men put him through the meat grinder. If it makes you feel better than I will admit that Iron Fist could beat Wolverine after the entire X-Men put the boots to him...

World War Hulk had feats of strength in the Billions of tons. Wolverine took dozens of heads shots from him. Red Hulk one shoted the Watcher (among other feats of absurdity). Wolverine took several shots from him. Titanus one shoted the Hulk. Wolverine took three shots from him. And the list goes on and on and on and on and on. Iron Fist destablized a Helicarrier, and Wolverine's taken far worse. In other words, no one anywhere near Rands' combination of speed, skill, agility and power. Not even close

dmills
He also recently was one-shotted by Wonder Man. So there is that.

srankmissingnin
Using only his high end showings while ignoring his mid to low end showings. Classic Logan fan strategy.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get over your self. I'm using median showings for Wolverine's healing factor, while also using the absolute peak performances of the Iron Fist. If I decided to use high showings for Wolverine and the median showings of the Iron Fist, or median for both THIS WOULD BE EVEN MORE OF A NON-DISCUSSION! Wolverine takes class 100 shots in stride unless there are outside circumstances that have weakened his healing factor, he'll take the Iron Fist, and lay Danny out with his claws... no way around it.

dmills
Iron Fist would take those claws and shove them up Logans own ass.

Johnny Sorrow

If you haven't read the Immortal Iron Fist then stop posting about Iron Fist and pretending he's the same guy that gets tired out from two Iron Fists.

You'll need to provide a roster of the X-Men who "put him through the meat grinder" before anyone takes that seriously. Wolverine and Cap have fought multiple times and they are evenly matched for the most part (slight advantage to Wolverine).

World War Hulk had feats of strength in the Billions of tons. Wolverine took dozens of heads shots from him. Red Hulk one shoted the Watcher (among other feats of absurdity). Wolverine took several shots from him. Titanus one shoted the Hulk. Wolverine took three shots from him. And the list goes on and on and on and on and on. Iron Fist destablized a Helicarrier, and Wolverine's taken far worse.

Yup, WWH was really using tectonic plate-moving power with those punches. I guess every top brick goes all out against Logan too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Watchers aren't known for their durability.

Do you mean Tyrannus?

Well, big whatever to this whole thing. X-force wins.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
Well, big whatever to this whole thing. X-force wins. I agree actually.wink

srankmissingnin
If you haven't read the Immortal Iron Fist then stop posting about Iron Fist and pretending he's the same guy that gets tired out from two Iron Fists.

You'll need to provide a roster of the X-Men who "put him through the meat grinder" before anyone takes that seriously. Wolverine and Cap have fought multiple times and they are evenly matched for the most part (slight advantage to Wolverine).

Yup, WWH was really using tectonic plate-moving power with those punches. I guess every top brick goes all out against Logan too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Watchers aren't known for their durability.

Do you mean Tyrannus?

I've read it. What do you see him do during that time that makes you think he can beat Wolverine without touching him?

It was during EotS, it's the only time Cap has dropped Wolverine... everyone already knows what happened before that. Other than that: Cap fought animal mind were-wolf possessed Wolverine... that fight ended with him pinned. He fought crapped Wayverine... and that fight ended with Cap having a bloodclot in his leg that would have killed him if the fight progressed any further. He fought WW2 era Wayverine for a few panels until Bucky shot Wolverine through the heart, and fought him for three panels in the Cap Annual. Cap has not "laid Wolverine out more than once," he laid him out once... and he did that because Wolverine was A) mind controlled, B) missing part of his soul and C) the X-Men had just kicked the crap out of him.

No Hulk decided to hold back against Wolverine, I remember, WWH was all about restraint and holding back.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He also put the boots to the Hulk and Thor... pick which ever Red Hulk feat you'd like.

No, I meant Titannus...

Bentley
IF can ko Wolverine, it won't be easy but he certainly can.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
IF can ko Wolverine, it won't be easy but he certainly can.

He has the potentially to do it... it just isn't going to happen in a fight without Wolverine putting him down first.

Bentley
He has the potentially to do it... it just isn't going to happen in a fight without Wolverine putting him down first.

It's no stomp in either way, IF needs to be on top on his game though.

Lord_Talron
i just dont see how avengers win when x force has tp like they do

StiltmanFTW
When did Logan take several hits from Rulk? I only remember Ross throwing him.

SamZED
Yeah, but they fought twice. There was one panel where Rulk romoved Lgan's skin from his face completely by punching him. Dont know how it ended though.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, that series of "untold tales" by Aaron. Fun read.

dmills
He has the potentially to do it... it just isn't going to happen in a fight without Wolverine putting him down first. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Dum Dum Dugan
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
No he actaully makes a good point.

Wolverine has a far better ability to wistand IF attack then vice versa. Eeverything elses is pretty dam equal, he should come out on top more often then not.

Dum Dum Dugan

No Hulk decided to hold back against Wolverine, I remember, WWH was all about restraint and holding back.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention WWH stated that they could fight all day and he did not have the time for it. If anything that would imply he was hitting Wolverine as ahrd as he can.

Bentley
He also recently was one-shotted by Wonder Man. So there is that.

Scan?

dmills
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
No he actaully makes a good point.

Wolverine has a far better ability to wistand IF attack then vice versa. Eeverything elses is pretty dam equal, he should come out on top more often then not. I was only half jesting until he began making the case that Logan could take multiple Iron fists and smile. That's beyond absurd.

Johnny Sorrow
I've read it. What do you see him do during that time that makes you think he can beat Wolverine without touching him?

I don't. In a straight-up non-bloodlusted fight I'd give an even split or a slight majority to Wolverine. In a bloodlusted fight I'd give the same odds. But I wouldn't say such a farfetched thing as Wolverine is going to literally one-shot him just because he has sharp claws. Even if you try to deny that and say you never literally made such a claim, that's basically what all your other comments point to.

It was during EotS, it's the only time Cap has dropped Wolverine... everyone already knows what happened before that. Other than that: Cap fought animal mind were-wolf possessed Wolverine... that fight ended with him pinned. He fought crapped Wayverine... and that fight ended with Cap having a bloodclot in his leg that would have killed him if the fight progressed any further. He fought WW2 era Wayverine for a few panels until Bucky shot Wolverine through the heart, and fought him for three panels in the Cap Annual. Cap has not "laid Wolverine out more than once," he laid him out once... and he did that because Wolverine was A) mind controlled, B) missing part of his soul and C) the X-Men had just kicked the crap out of him.

"Laid out" does not mean "defeat". I'm challenged your assertion that Iron Fist can't hurt Wolverine because the latter has tanked Class 100 shots due to his healing factor. Telling me the results of a battle doesn't say anything above the actual fight.

WWH wasn't exactly straining himself when he was slapping Wolverine around, unless you want to delude yourself into believing that WWH pushed himself to his limits to conk Wolverine.

He also put the boots to the Hulk and Thor... pick which ever Red Hulk feat you'd like.

I like the Grandmaster feat the best. Nonsensical and unexplained is a great combination.

No, I meant Titannus...

That Super-Soldier Skrull?

Dum Dum Dugan
I was only half jesting until he began making the case that Logan could take multiple Iron fists and smile. That's beyond absurd.
depends on the level of the IF. His avaerage fist yes, but not his 100 class plus level fist. That of course could dropped wolverine and he sure would not be smiling.

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't. In a straight-up non-bloodlusted fight I'd give an even split or a slight majority to Wolverine. In a bloodlusted fight I'd give the same odds. But I wouldn't say such a farfetched thing as Wolverine is going to literally one-shot him just because he has sharp claws. Even if you try to deny that and say you never literally made such a claim, that's basically what all your other comments point to.

No that snot what he was saying at all. He was saying Wolveirne unlike IF has the potential to one shot here, not that he would. What he really refferring to is that one shot landed by Wolverine would become a big factor in a fight with IF. He would hurt hum badly, weaken him ect. While a IF to Wolverine will hurt for sure, but he will recover, IF does not have any such ability while in mid fight. I think you been taking his statements far to literal.

WWH wasn't exactly straining himself when he was slapping Wolverine around, unless you want to delude yourself into believing that WWH pushed himself to his limits to conk Wolverine.
Hulk own statements allude to the fact he was hitting Wolverine full blast. He certainly was in no way holding back like your trying t pretend he was.

as for Titanus he from a marvel team up.

dmills
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
depends on the level of the IF. His avaerage fist yes, but not his 100 class plus level fist. That of course could dropped wolverine and he sure would not be smiling. Very reasonable position. I have no problem with that thumb up

Sr J-Bieb
Fist pretty much solos.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fist pretty much solos.
Iron Fist would be get his @ss handed to him from Psylocke

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Iron Fist would be get his @ss handed to him from Psylocke
yes he would. she simply mind rape, or uses TK. She also an animal in melee as well.

RyanAutumns
BUMP

RyanAutumns
Uncanny X-Force all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.