Strongest comic book character DCAU Superman can beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
DCAU Superman in general is a lot weaker than his comics counterpart, but I have to wonder based on feats what comic book weight class he'd punch in. Probably not High Herald.

Anyway try to think of the most powerful comic character this version of Superman could take for a majority.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor

Stoic
Outside of superior flight ability, the animated series version of Superman never appeared to be any more powerful than Wonderman in the comics.

ares834
Thanos. shifty

Omega Vision
I'm trying to think of his best lifting feat. His best speed feats only put him in the Hypersonic range.

As for durability even discounting extreme low showings he seems to be vulnerable to weapons who's power is measured in the same area as a low yield nuke.

He's probably High Meta.

Starscream M
his best showing was prob when he unleashed himself against darkseid

his speed was hypersonic

so he's prob low herald

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm trying to think of his best lifting feat. His best speed feats only put him in the Hypersonic range.

As for durability even discounting extreme low showings he seems to be vulnerable to weapons who's power is measured in the same area as a low yield nuke.

He's probably High Meta.

Yep my thoughts exactly. Although his animated battle with Doomsday, may be a little higher than meta level.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
his best showing was prob when he unleashed himself against darkseid

his speed was hypersonic

so he's prob low herald
His fight with Darkseid was badass and visually impressive, but the amount of collateral damage doesn't say much.

Starscream M
His fight with Darkseid was badass and visually impressive, but the amount of collateral damage doesn't say much. well, his fight with Captain Marvel produced a lot of collateral damage...that fight was actually prob more impressive than the DS fight

CosmicComet
Animated Supes' best strength feat was probably lifting up a tanker of some sort in a Batman Beyond episode. That's what, 100,000 or so tons?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Animated Supes' best strength feat was probably lifting up a tanker of some sort in a Batman Beyond episode. That's what, 100,000 or so tons?
Nope, it was made from future metal so its clearly measured not in tons but stellar masses. 131

CosmicComet
stfu.

future metal would be lighter but still stronger.

so it weighed no more than a modern Volkswagen.

word lyfe

marwash22
I'm trying to think of his best lifting feat. In JLU, there was some kinda large machine he was holding up in the watchtower...

Pyron_Knight
High Mid Tier at best probably. His punches just won't hurt any comic book top tirs enough to win. In his first fight with Doomsday, his punches pretty much did nothing and Doomsday remarked his skin could withstand a "nuculear blast." Though apparently his heat vision was tough enough because it lobotomized DD temporarily.

it was with Justice Lords Superman and not DCAU Superman though. But JL Supes was noted to be just as strong as DCAU Supes so it works.

-Pr-
Even including the Superman from the Apocalypse movie, he's still not above low herald imo (despite the decent speed feat).

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Even including the Superman from the Apocalypse movie, he's still not above low herald imo (despite the decent speed feat).

Im going to watch that tonight. Hope it's good.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Im going to watch that tonight. Hope it's good.

Its boring.

The Nuul
Apollo

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its boring.

Are you serious? Crap I pre-ordered it and it's boring! Well I'll have to see 4 myself.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you serious? Crap I pre-ordered it and it's boring! Well I'll have to see 4 myself.

Check ur PM. Public Enemies is much better. SBA has great animation though!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marwash22
In JLU, there was some kinda large machine he was holding up in the watchtower...
Nah that wasn't much, in fact that was a rather casual feat of strength for him, something he could "do all day". It'd be like holding a laundry basket over your head.

The biggest strength feat I can think of off the top of my head is when he deflected a comet that was large enough to destroy the world, or at least render it uninhabitable.

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
In his first fight with Doomsday, his punches pretty much did nothing and Doomsday remarked his skin could withstand a "nuculear blast." Though apparently his heat vision was tough enough because it lobotomized DD temporarily. I think that was because it burned through the bone protrusions in his forehead that were idiotically exposed extensions of his skull. Apparently, despite how tough his skin was, his bones weren't all that.

-Pr-
Nah that wasn't much, in fact that was a rather casual feat of strength for him, something he could "do all day". It'd be like holding a laundry basket over your head.

The biggest strength feat I can think of off the top of my head is when he deflected a comet that was large enough to destroy the world, or at least render it uninhabitable.

What episode was that?

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
What episode was that? Superman: TAS - "Little Girl Lost: pt2" (season 2, episode 28)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.