Infinity man VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vlaaad12345
Both bloodlusted, how this goes?

Stoic
Aside from hype, are there any scans or feats to suggest that the Infinity Man wouldn't take an a%$ whipping from Gladiator?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Stoic
Aside from hype, are there any scans or feats to suggest that the Infinity Man wouldn't take an a%$ whipping from Gladiator?
The guy was killing off the New Gods no expression

King Castle
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The guy was killing off the New Gods no expression are you referring to the serial killer on new genesis that was killing gods via stealth and what not?

Stoic
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The guy was killing off the New Gods no expression

He was powered up by the Source.

Galan007
IM.

Even before DotNG he was capable of pwning characters like pc Mantis, the Gravity Guard (who had > pc Superman level stats), Orion, etc.

guy222
Glads loses

The Nuul
IM stomps.

Omega Vision
Infinity Man.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Infinity Man.

Stoic
Current Infinity Man is a tough guy, but he was still physically struggling with Superman even with his Source upgrade (ref. DOTNG). Despite what people say, if he was so powerful with the upgrade (Source), and the claims are true that without it he would make a super stain out of Superman, why wasn't he able to subdue him quickly?

Why were they trading blows, and why did he have to resort to containment in order to get Superman off his back?

Logically without it, a Superman type should be able to take him out, if he wasn't powered by the Source.

Does that make sense, or is it just me? confused

AsbestosFlaygon
Current Infinity Man is a tough guy, but he was still physically struggling with Superman even with his Source upgrade (ref. DOTNG). Despite what people say, if he was so powerful with the upgrade (Source), and the claims are true that without it he would make a super stain out of Superman, why wasn't he able to subdue him quickly?

Why were they trading blows, and why did he have to resort to containment in order to get Superman off his back?

Logically without it, a Superman type should be able to take him out, if he wasn't powered by the Source.

It's Superman.

Prep-Man
IM.

-Pr-

because Superman's specialty is slugging it out with people. IM using his other powers would wipe the floor with Superman.

iceman24567
IM stomps

Philosophía

Why were they trading blows, and why did he have to resort to containment in order to get Superman off his back? Because Superman is that powerful.The same way normal top-tiers can't beat Darkseid, but Superman can.

Infinity Man destroys Gladiator.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Infinity Man.

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
IM stomps

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Galan007
IM.

Even before DotNG he was capable of pwning characters like pc Mantis, the Gravity Guard (who had > pc Superman level stats), Orion, etc.

I wish PC Mantis came back in comics.

Stoic
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
I wish PC Mantis came back in comics.

Does PC apply to New Gods?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
because Superman's specialty is slugging it out with people. IM using his other powers would wipe the floor with Superman.

I cant believe it. confused

Am I reading this right?

Omega Vision
Does PC apply to New Gods?
It shouldn't but it does. Anyone who says the Crisis didn't effect the New Gods is blind. The most blatant examples are Mantis and Darkseid.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I cant believe it. confused

Am I reading this right?

What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.