Captain America vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
Cap gets luke Cages strength and durability. Quicksilvers speed and Nightcrawlers teleportation powers. Cap studies Superman for 1hr can he win? Cap has had a year to get used to his power.

Parmaniac
No, just no

seriously LK strength/durability?

StiltmanFTW
Cap doesn't need any extra powers to take out this amateur.

Mshinu
Cap`s uppercut >>> Supes` fist of justice.

Parmaniac
Yeah he just needs to throw his shield into supes backhead, he took down Sandman that way, a villain that is impossible to take down with physical force...

Patriotism force ftw

SamZED
Cap beat Sandman with the shield so he's gonna beat Supes with a vacuum cleaner. My logic FTW.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah he just needs to throw his shield into supes backhead, he took down Sandman that way, a villain that is impossible to take down with physical force...

Patriotism force ftw

He doesn't need his shield either.

SPOILER WARNING

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1281986805.jpg

Deadline

Patriotism force ftw

He was solid at the time and he wasn't expecting it.

Originally posted by SamZED
Cap beat Sandman with the shield so he's gonna beat Supes with a vacuum cleaner. My logic FTW.

See above.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't need his shield either.

SPOILER WARNING

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1281986805.jpg

Um you don't know the context of that feat.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Deadline
He was solid at the time and he wasn't expecting it. And?

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8812/physicalinvulnerability.jpg

He didn't saw it coming here either and was fine after it.

Deadline
And?

Um he could get Koed like that because he was in normal form.

Oh yeah change Nightcrawlers teleportation for Vanishers.

StiltmanFTW
Um you don't know the context of that feat.

And neither do you. It was obviously a team effort, but who cares stick out tongue

Deadline
It was obviously a team effort,

Cheers.

SamZED
He was solid at the time and he wasn't expecting it.
He's still sand, it was bad writing.

the ninjak
With quicksilver's speed and Nightcrwlers TP.

Cap kills Clark with a dagger made of Vampire Teeth.

Deadline
He's still sand, it was bad writing.

The bit that hit Sandman wasn't sand.

D_Dude1210

I think what ppl are trying to say is that Sandman doesn't have a "solid human" form. He's always sand and he keeps himself together thru willing it. The fact that he got hurt with a shield thrown to the head was pure piss poor writing.

Omega Vision
Superman.

The Nuul
No, just no

seriously LK strength/durability?

Yeah, lol. Marvel fanboys love to lowball Supes.

SamZED
Like D Dude said, the guy's a living sand in any form.

But seriously, it all depends on Cap's CIS, if he's willing to kill he should logically be able to port Supes head off. But knowing Clark he probably has some kind of anti get-your-body-parts-teleported-off power...

The Nuul
Nah, If Supes wanted too, hes much faster than a TP.

StiltmanFTW
Like D Dude said, the guy's a living sand in any form.

Doesn't it depend on the writer?

I remember a classic TASM comic by Stan Lee in which exhausted Sandman had trouble staying in his sand form and almost got caught by a police officer.

Deadline

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
lol. Marvel fanboys love to lowball Supes.

Mshinu

Deadline
Originally posted by Mshinu
Yeah. T`challa threatened to tear Surfer`s arm off and his durability is > supes`. Cap got this one in the bag.

Except BP has only done that once and its very rare for street levelers to do stuff like that.

Cap has been doing stuff like that since his early appearances and there are lots of examples of other street levelers doing it. Not comparable.

SamZED
Doesn't it depend on the writer?

I remember a classic TASM comic by Stan Lee in which exhausted Sandman had trouble staying in his sand form and almost got caught by a police officer. Seriously? Dont recall that.. I guess the writer just didnt know what he was doing. SM was always a living sand. Usually when he's exausted he just falls apart.

Mshinu
Except BP has only done that once and its very rare for street levelers to do stuff like that.

Cap has been doing stuff like that since his early appearances and there are lots of examples of other street levelers doing it. Not comparable.

I am guessing BP learned that trick from Cap in the first place.

Tha C-Master
Yeah, lol. Marvel fanboys love to lowball Supes. Or overrate MA's. I'm not pointing any fingers either, that's a general thing it seems.

SuperiorTech
Superman

Deadline
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Or overrate MA's. I'm not pointing any fingers either, that's a general thing it seems.

I'm not doing either. Cap has stunned and hurt bricks and people in the class 100 range loads of times and has always been able to do so. Clearly if he can do that at normal strength he can KO Superman.

CosmicComet
Luke Cage?

LOL.

Superman stomps Cap. Just because he can hurt a shit durability having Hulk, doesn't mean he can hurt a top tier DC flying brick.

Tha C-Master
I'm not doing either. Cap has stunned and hurt bricks and people in the class 100 range loads of times and has always been able to do so. Clearly if he can do that at normal strength he can KO Superman. I just said I wasn't pointing fingers. I'll let people figure it out for themselves. It's done very frequently.

Deadline
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Luke Cage?

LOL.

Superman stomps Cap. Just because he can hurt a shit durability having Hulk, doesn't mean he can hurt a top tier DC flying brick.

Cap has stunned and hurt bricks and people in the class 100 range loads of times and has always been able to do so. Clearly if he can do that at normal strength he can KO Superman.

The Nuul
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Luke Cage?

LOL.

ABC logic >>> You duhhhhh.

-Pr-
He needs more than Luke Cage strength, imo.

Naija boy
This is quite a mismatch. Supes is still far superior.

The Nuul
Like I said, its Marvel fanboys trying to low ball him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Cap gets luke Cages strength and durability. Quicksilvers speed and Nightcrawlers teleportation powers. Cap studies Superman for 1hr can he win? Cap has had a year to get used to his power.
lol I thought this was against spiderman, at first.

Dum Dum Dugan

marwash22
give Cap Wonder Woman's strength/durability and he would pwn.

-Pr-
Originally posted by marwash22
give Cap Wonder Woman's strength/durability and he would pwn.

Or just give Diana the shield. She'd be better off imo.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
Or just give Diana the shield. She'd be better off imo.

IMO, that defeats the purpose of the thread.

-Pr-
IMO, that defeats the purpose of the thread.

vin

marwash22
yeah, i agree. Also, there's a thread about who has the strongest defense and Wonder Woman's bracers seem to be winning... doesn't seem like she would need the shield.

EDIT: Though, a shield toss from her would probably be devastating.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
vin

facepalm

Get it right at least, Paul.

innuendur

-Pr-
facepalm

Get it right at least, Paul.

innuendur

the point = behind you, as you missed it. stick out tongue

Juk3n
point of quicksilvers speed? he wont use it when he can insta-port, new power.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Juk3n
point of quicksilvers speed? he wont use it when he can insta-port, new power.
I think he ment he possed quicksilver all around speed. reaction speed, movement ect.

Deadline
I'm not doing either. Cap has stunned and hurt bricks and people in the class 100 range loads of times and has always been able to do so. Clearly if he can do that at normal strength he can KO Superman.

Taking this into consideration how is it unlikely or impossible for Cap to KO Superman?

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I think he ment he possed quicksilver all around speed. reaction speed, movement ect.

Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.