batman vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jay-z94
hi there i'm new to the forums smile I was wondering if batman could beat deathstroke in a h2h fight. On all the forums i have been on about this fight, the majority are always backing up deathstroke. I understand deathstroke is physically superior, but however i believe that batman is more superior in terms of brains, resources and martial arts (bruce is in top 5, slade is not) batman also knows deadly kill moves and nerve punches. Last of all batman is deemed by many to be the most dangerous man on earth due to martial arts, physical and mental peak, gadgets and money. i know that deathstroke wud win the majority, but i was wondering if bruce has any chance of beating him in h2h.
P.s. In the fight where batman got his ass kicked smile, deathstroke admitted in the end that he wud never fight bruce if he didn't have his enchancements.
Thanks for your time. Discuss...

King Castle
yes.. batman can beat slade for a few wins but not the majority.. out of character with sole intend to kill and maim he can even out slade if not get the majority., but, slade would have to be hampered by his Cis while bats would not be.

yes. it is possible for batman to win a few.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by jay-z94
hi there i'm new to the forums smile Stopped reading.

jay-z94
could u also add in detail how the fight would go plz. And i forgot to mention that there are two fights.

1. No prep,random confrontation. To the death/ko
2. 1 week prep. To the death/ko

Cheers

P.s. There is a website called 'batman capability website' it shows feats such martial arts, intelect and also death blows/nerve punches as well as phsycal feats. It alsp features a fight that batman won (not by much tho)

The Nuul
Superman wins.

tsscls
DS just gives up. He knows what could happen.

Prep-Man
DS.

The Nuul
hi there i'm new to the forums smile I was wondering if batman could beat deathstroke in a h2h fight. On all the forums i have been on about this fight, the majority are always backing up deathstroke. I understand deathstroke is physically superior, but however i believe that batman is more superior in terms of brains, resources and martial arts (bruce is in top 5, slade is not) batman also knows deadly kill moves and nerve punches. Last of all batman is deemed by many to be the most dangerous man on earth due to martial arts, physical and mental peak, gadgets and money. i know that deathstroke wud win the majority, but i was wondering if bruce has any chance of beating him in h2h.
P.s. In the fight where batman got his ass kicked smile, deathstroke admitted in the end that he wud never fight bruce if he didn't have his enchancements.
Thanks for your time. Discuss...

Spoony said it best.

6bMLrA_0O5I

jay-z94
oh come on there must be more people wanting to answer this question (in a sensible manner) lol

SamZED
I vote DS. He's physically superior, not as good of a fighter but pretty close.
They fought a few times.
One time Bats koed Slade from behind. Was a cheapshot.
Another time Slade beat him in a fair fight 1 on 1.
And another time Bruce won but Slade pretty much treated him like a minor distraction and put him down 2 in the fight before Bruce fianlly managed to ko Slade and even then he had to use a rifle.

King Castle
that wasnt the OP question... facepalm

SamZED
Oh, my bad. TBH I just read the "I was wondering if batman could beat deathstroke in a h2h fight." part heh. Ok yeah Bats can take some wins if we talking out of 10.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Spoony said it best.

6bMLrA_0O5I

This girl is an interesting mixture of endearing and angering.

jay-z94
thanks for the replies guys smile
There are two more questions i want to ask and i want to see people's opinions.
1. Who is cleverer(prep, human anatomy, nerve pinches)
2. Who is more skilled in martial arts?

Thanks

BM is certainly more intelligent and much better with prepr. He's probably a better martial arts as well, DS is just stronger overall.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by The Nuul
Spoony said it best.

6bMLrA_0O5I

For some odd reason I keep on watching this video confused

Bats can take a couple of wins from Spade,but not a majority

King Castle
is it b/c she is a cutie hence can be forgiven with her annoyance?

rotiart
In response to your video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg&sns=em

Uriel005
w/out prep Slade takes it 8/10 with brutal neck snapping action.

w/ prep batman is damn near unbeatable. I mean come on a time traveler doing his best to beat batman CIS off can only draw batman to a stalemate. That means he goes and does an absurd number of retries trying to pull a groundhogs day type scenario dedicating himself to beating batman and the best that he can pull is a draw. Batman is the King of Prep. For what I consider a low-mid tier meta like Slade a week of prep might be overkill for batman.

tsscls
thanks for the replies guys smile
There are two more questions i want to ask and i want to see people's opinions.
1. Who is cleverer(prep, human anatomy, nerve pinches)
2. Who is more skilled in martial arts?

Thanks

1. Batman is the master of the BATKICK!
2. Batman is the master of the BATKICK!

If Batman and DS were peppers, DS would be a Naga Jolokia, and Batman (with BATKICK) would be a Big Bang. That's not a pepper I'm talking about, it's the beginning of the universe. Thanos!

aztec
Deathstroke every single time. He took on the Justice League by himself!! Batman only hope is prep!! angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.