Dove Vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/272451-41359-dove_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/83126-48614-spider-man_large.jpg

Stoic
Dove is definitely Spidermans equal or near equal in the agility dept, but those Spider senses place him above her.

Prep-Man
She has senses equal to Peter, though.

Stoic
So then you have the webbing, and strength. What else does she have?

Tha C-Master
I don't get the top picture. Is it supposed to say something about the character? lol

Stunner2xx
spider man

webbing strength and brains is hard to beat

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
So then you have the webbing, and strength. What else does she have?

Senses, fighting ability, flight, healing, super-strength, speed, stamina, etc...

Arahan
Dont know Dove but she will win.
Current Spiderman is an idiot. So Dove wins by default.

Bentley
Dove for a solid win, Spider-man gets some by webbing, but since this is an arena setting he's seriously handicapped.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I don't get the top picture. Is it supposed to say something about the character? lol It contains the answer to this thread - the fight ends in lesbian sex. With Peter taking pictures.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Arahan
Dont know Dove but she will win.
Current Spiderman is an idiot. So Dove wins by default. barker

Johnny Sorrow
I haven't never seen a straight-up strength feat from Dove.

The Nuul
Spiders > Birds.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
I haven't never seen a straight-up strength feat from Dove. Originally posted by The Nuul
Spiders > Birds. thumb up

Bentley
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7LKddcpz1nw/Sn60CvSqr3I/AAAAAAAACWQ/h1HlNt2o0HA/s400/chickeneatingspide.jpg

King Castle
that settles it.. and how can some one say she has senses equal to spiderman?

i thought her danger sense simply allows her to transform in the presence of danger not instinctively react..

massive and i mean massive difference..

Prep-Man
She has way better senses than that. She can tell what her opponents will do, before they do it. And on top of that, can feel any object/human without even looking at it.

vansonbee
Originally posted by King Castle
that settles it.. and how can some one say she has senses equal to spiderman?

i thought her danger sense simply allows her to transform in the presence of danger not instinctively react..

massive and i mean massive difference.. Can't believe Dove supporter don't back her up with scans of these so amazing abilities.

Next thing she can do is shoot heat vision out her snap.

Prep-Man
Can't believe you didn't read any of her appearances and still commented. sad

King Castle
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can't believe Dove supporter don't back her up with scans of these so amazing abilities.

Next thing she can do is shoot heat vision out her snap. its usually just prep-man

but, i really like to see her new lvl of strength and danger sense that is now standard for her...

not saying i dont believe anyone or callin them a liar its just some times things get misconstrued in forum debates for the benefit of the character

Prep-Man
When her series first started, she was sort of new with her powers. Didn't know the origin or anything. Then after her deal with Lord's of Chaos and Order, she got an upgrade in her new series.

Stronger, faster (Able to keep up with Speed Queen), can fly, and better senses.

She was able to keep Krestel at bay and use his own strength against him. In Blackest Night Tiants, she showed her speed there. Check it out for yourself.

King Castle
i seen her feats and i am not impressed she has no solid showings of any of her abilities at not to say she is above or even equal to spiderman.
erm
Spiderman still wins,.

SasuOna
Spider-man is outclassed against her
The only thing I would say he has over her is probably strength
Dove takes this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.