The Rebellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt_Champion

moderator23
Terren finally got up after a 12 hour rest. He went into the bathroom and do what guys do. After teh toilet was flushed and the faucet was turned off he put on some clothes and headed into the lving room where he saw Rock and Suki. He nodded at Suki and walked behind Rock. "Oh rock, my love, how I do adore your beautiful face when waking up. He leaned in to give her a hug, knowing she would just probably reject him as always. Terren never stopped chasing Rock, ever since he joined the Rebellion. He loved chasing hard-to-get woman and that is how he pictured Rock. To him, she was one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen, but even though he tells her everyday, he has never gotten the reaction he wanted.

((hope thats good))

Lt_Champion
suki gives a faint nod, he doesnt like terren hitting on his rock, but he knows Rock wont accept the oddball

Rock once again shoves his hands away "I told you not to call me that!" she snaps leaning on suki some to see terren better

moderator23
Terren being clumsly backs into a chair and falls on his butt. He walked back over to Rock and grabbed her hand. "One day we will be together, and youll lean on me, my oh so beautiful Rock!!" Terren knew he had no chance, but he loved trying and maybe one day he would. You never know...

Lt_Champion
Rock pulsh er hand free and putsi t against suki, suki holds her hand gently watching him suspiciously

Raidon comes out of his lab led by bonnie "im not hungry"

"and im not letting go until you eat" Bonnie says grinning pulling on him. "youve been up too long.

starryknight
Fallen heard the noise the others were making they seem so lively in the morning. It had only been a few days since the rebellion saved her from the Black Angel's laboratory but since then she had been asleep trying to regain her energy. Fallen sat up in her cot and rubbed her head with her arm, she felt so weak but she knew it would be a matter of time before she was well again. Back at the lab she was going through some experiments that would kill a normal human and what was worse was that the scientist kept her in a constant state of pain so she couldn't focus her mind and use her abilities. "How long do you think this will last Fallen, its only a matter of time before these people want to rip you up and see was in side hehe..." Fallen squeezed her forehead and grinned her teeth, "Shut your stupid mouth Cry, I didn't ask for your opinion." Fallen spat at the other self.

Fallen rolled off the cot and stood wobbling to a wall, her legs were hurting still but this was nothing. Her hands searched the wall for a light switch she found it and flipped it on. She found herself standing in front of a mirror and saw a girl a little paled and a little too thin and some bruises here and there, and her white hair fell over her face and was messy. "A little beaten up but I've been worse," Fallen said with a faint smile. Suddenly her brown eyes turned red, "I'd smash" Cry chimed in with a laugh. "Shut up you crazy b****." Fallen closed her eyes and then opened them back up and saw that they were calm and brown again, "Now be quite and let me do the talking," she commanded.

The girl opened the door to the room she was in and entered the living room only wearing a long shirt that stopped just above her knees and a bra with panties that could easily be seen through the white shirt but she didn't own anything so she didn't have much choice in what she wore. Fallen stood in the entrance of the living room standing only 5'4, she nervously rubbed her left arm with her right hand. "Hey, everyone."

Lt_Champion
suki looks over and smiles "would you like to borrow one of rocks outfits" he asks in a girly voice

Rock silently letting him just share the clothes she has, she is used to suki doing this

Regelion1
Dominique was in the kitchen since 4 in the morning he couldn't sleep all he could do was cook and that's what he was doing till now. Cooking kept him calm and happy he always smiled and flirted that was his thing. Dominique passed a Krape from one pan to a plate he he did a backwards leg drop flipping another pan. The pan sent a pancake into a plate on the table he was done and he new everyone would be happy. He didn't know what everyone liked but he knew they would most likely like everything even though he made food from around the world. Dominique was happy with the turn out but the noise from the other room started to annoy him a little. He placed the last two plates on the table and walked to the living room where everyone was. He opened the door and yelled out. "Okay every one it's time to" Dominique stopped his sentence short when he seen Fallen wearing just a long shirt over her bra and panties. He dashed over to her and grabbed her hand holding it like if he was ready to romance her and he was. "Hello beautiful might i say that Angel's must be in heave painting a picture of your Beauty because it is overwhelming." Dominique knew Rock was in the room but so was Suki and he knew that he would probably block him from flirting with her but soon as he had the chance he would. He knew the food was ready but he was mostly interested in flirting at the moment his second favorite personality trait.

Lt_Champion
bonnie gets drug into the kitchen when raidon smells the food, zepher just behind her, rock jumps up rushing for the kitchen suki right on her heels

starryknight
fixing...

Lt_Champion
suki grins "ill get it after you eat. come on"`

starryknight
((sorry i didnt see rege post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
suki grins "ill get it after you eat. come on"`

Fallen lifted her brow at the boy with the girl voice that had offered her some cloths that belong to some boy named Rock. "Sure...only if its ok with Rock," she gave then a faint smile.

Originally posted by Regelion1
Dominique was in the kitchen since 4 in the morning he couldn't sleep all he could do was cook and that's what he was doing till now. Cooking kept him calm and happy he always smiled and flirted that was his thing. Dominique passed a Krape from one pan to a plate he he did a backwards leg drop flipping another pan. The pan sent a pancake into a plate on the table he was done and he new everyone would be happy. He didn't know what everyone liked but he knew they would most likely like everything even though he made food from around the world. Dominique was happy with the turn out but the noise from the other room started to annoy him a little. He placed the last two plates on the table and walked to the living room where everyone was. He opened the door and yelled out. "Okay every one it's time to" Dominique stopped his sentence short when he seen Fallen wearing just a long shirt over her bra and panties. He dashed over to her and grabbed her hand holding it like if he was ready to romance her and he was. "Hello beautiful might i say that Angel's must be in heave painting a picture of your Beauty because it is overwhelming." Dominique knew Rock was in the room but so was Suki and he knew that he would probably block him from flirting with her but soon as he had the chance he would. He knew the food was ready but he was mostly interested in flirting at the moment his second favorite personality trait.

Fallen just stood silent she didn't know how to handle boys especially ones that flirted with her, "Oh, my wings, thats why you confused me as an angel." she ruffled her folded wings a bit, "My name is Fallen, what is your name? Wow some thing smells really good." Fallen said in a calm voice.

Regelion1
"The names Dominique some call me the U.S wandering Spider but you can call me Domo. Also on a second note that smell is the food for everyone come eat and enjoy" Dominique held one of Fallens hands and pulled her into the the other room so they all could eat. He felt like he had fallen for this angel like girl but he felt this way a lot but he wanted to make sure it was real. The reached the other room with a long table covered in delicious foods from all over the world. "I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so i decided to make everyone a little food and make sure you guys don't eat it all up before everyone get's to eat." Dominique loved to see peoples faces when he cooked it was great for him he shined a smile to everyone hoping they eat. "Now dig in everyone i didn't know what you guys liked for breakfast so i made breakfast from everywhere hope you enjoy."

Lt_Champion
rock and suki are eating happily as are the others, most like it, even raidon who is limited in what he can and cant have due to natural allergies.

bonnie grins

starryknight
Fallen took her hand from Dominique and smiled politely, "Thank you for the food it all looks good." Pulling out a chair she sat down across from Rock and Suki, waiting a moment before grabbing a plate of food and chowing down. The girl was so hungry that she ate all her food fast barely giving herself time to taste it. "Wow that was delicious, you are a really good cook," she smiled at Dominique. Fallen was still hungry but she didn't want to be rude and eat all there food, *Screw that lets just eat it all, I'm freak'n starving!* Cry shouted in Fallen's mind. *Shut up, we already owe them for rescuing us, I don't want to owe'm anymore then we have to.* Fallen responded.

Lt_Champion
Suki slides a plate full of food to her "take all you want"

Rock eating happily

Regelion1
Dominique was happy to see everyone enjoying his food but he didn't eat he wanted to wait for everyone else to eat before he did. He just watched for the moment till everyone was done. "Don't worry there is a lot of food but i just want some saved for the others but don't be afraid to eat. Hi rock hows the food." Dominique looked at Suki smiling with a look that looked like it pierced through him. If Suki wasn't around he could flirt with rock all he wanted and he knew Suki knew that so he had to deal with it. But regardless of his want to get rid of Suki to flirt with Rock Dominique still liked to hang around Suki at least sometimes. He then pulled out a chair at the front of the table and just relaxed while everyone ate. He wasn't tired from the long hours he was up it just came natural to him. But he did wonder what happened to everyone else

moderator23
"So Rock, you really like the food? You know I gave this guy the recipe?" Terren didnt really know this guys name but he knew he was always trying to flirt with Rock. Terren half forgot about Rock, when he saw Fallen. He walked over and sat beside her. So Fallen, I was thinking you dont need to change. I like your outfit." He smiled at her grabbing a plate."I hope everyone enjoys my food!"

starryknight
Watching the boys gave Fallen a headache, Cry was screaming trying to take control she really didn't have the patients to tolerate for boys, a knife in front of the girl started shaking. Fallen grabbed the knife and shook her head settling Cry down, "umm...It maybe too reviling for a house full of guys, " Fallen said trying to keep cool.

*If you wont let me kill the guys at least get some more food, IM HUNGRY!!!* Cry yelled.

*Fine fine, just stop trying to fight over control, I don't want these guys to know about you, not yet anyways.* Fallen replied.

*Aww your so ashamed of me, I'm so hurt.* Cry said in a hurt voice.

*Just stay quite okay!* Fallen yelled. *I will for now but remember you are the one that needed me.* Cry stated then was silent.

Fallen took the food with a smile, "Thanks very much, I wish there was a way to repay all of your kindness," she said before digging into the food more slowly this time.

moderator23
One of Terren's eyebrow's raised up. He might be a clown most of the time but he wasnt stupid. He saw the knife shaking and something seemed weird with Fallen. He nervously laughed and got up. "You know what Im gonna go eat over there...heh" Terren brought his chair over to Rock and Suki. As he placed his chair in between them Suki's chair moved over to the end of the table. "So, Rock, how do ya like the food I taught this bum how to make?" He pointed at Dominique.

Regelion1
Dominique looked over at Terren he didn't really like this guy not only did he take credit for his meal he gave off a bird like aura he hated it. Dominique looked at Terren with a thought to stab him but he wasn't like that so he smiled. " Ha recipes no one uses those anymore i cook with my heart and I'd advise you not talk lies, lies are not good." Dominique looked over at Fallen she seemed different some how but he didn't know how. Dominique was always a nice person but he had a side no one has ever seen and those who have seen it are either not around or are close to him. He kept his true emotions a secret from everyone he liked it better that way. "So Suki Training a little later ill be sure to juice up if thats the case."

moderator23
Terren burst into laughter and mocked Dominique. "I cook with my heart...bla,bla,bla." He finished his food and as he passed by Dominique to throw it away he stopped and playfully patted his head. "Dont get your panties in a bunch crazy man!!" Terren smiled and threw his plate away. "Why dont you train with me? I sense a little animosity between us. Dont you?" Terren smiled at this guy.

Regelion1
Dominique's face changed after Terren said what he said. His face was that of someone with evil in his heart it could be shown on his face. He gave a look that could send shivers up someones spine. " I don't want to accidentally Kill you, You couldn't handle me." Dominique's face quickly went back to a smiling happy face after he stopped talking. He continued to look at Suki waiting for his response if him and Suki sparred he could show what he could do without worrying about accidentally killing him. Dominique reached for the food at the table and picked up a pineapple Krape eatting it with great delight.

moderator23
"Yeah, like id die by the likes of you!! Bwahahaha. I might not take a damn thing serious, but ive been watching you, and I know how to crush a spider if I need to..." Terren was chuckling behind him. "Crazy kids these days...heh. Man you got me dying with laughter dude. He put his hand on Dominique's head again messing up his hair. "Respect your elders son...damn kid. Is everybody crazy here except my baby Rock and I?"

Regelion1
Dominique Gripped Terrens arm moving it away from his head it he didn't like people in his hair. "Don't forget their are many different types of spiders that can crush a bird and I'm one of those spiders. So please don't bother me you fossil i would like to eat in peace." Dominique was not impressed by Terren he reached for a syrup socked pancake pushing it into his mouth.

moderator23
Terren burst out laughing. Who the hell did this kid think he was? Terren knew dam well, there were no spiders that can crush an owl. With a quick wave of his hand the pancake that was in Dominique's mouth feel back on his playe, as his plate moved over to the trash can. He dumped all the contenets of the plate and put it back. "Now, tell me more about these bird-crushing spiders...kid"

Lt_Champion
rock doesnt answer suki nudges her and sighs "she does enjoy it she just wont admit it." he sasy

Bonnie grins

Hitosu Moriko
Jest was asleep in camouflage once again he awakes with a loud yawn He notices he is in camo "Not again grrr" Jest lowers down his Camo to be normal skin again he gets out and goes to the kitchen he notices Terran and Dominique arguing Jest then switched to Camo when he saw them and said "I hope im not interrupting anything"

Regelion1
Dominique laughed at the lack of knowledge Terren had about spiders that could easily kill spiders. "I don't know maybe the 7 different types of Bird eating spiders and the giant Golden Orb Weaver spider I guess those are the birds you wanted me to talk about right ." Dominique ignored Terren things didn't piss him off he walked over to Rock and hugged her he liked to hug Rock. "Rock the old fossil is being mean to me he might make me old from talking to him."

Lt_Champion
"you do realize I could be over 200 years old dont you?" Rock says breaking the hug

SUki grins amused at rocks response then grins to the door "of course you havent" he says "come on we saved a spot for you.

Regelion1
Dominique didn't really care to how old Rock could be but he was sad when she broke the hug. He then squatted next to Suki looking down at something in his hand hoping that Suki would be curious about whats in his hand. He wanted to show Suki what was in his hand he wanted his opinion to it. He then blew into his hand to make it seem like what he had was cool. He then started to laugh at what was in his hand he wanted Suki to look.

starryknight
Fallen just continued eating she didn't want to be apart of this argument but they were really annoying. After she was done with the food she copied Terren and threw her plate away. She turns to Rock and Suki seeing they are in charge here, "Do you guys think I can go outside and stretch my wings? I've never flown before so I want to see if I can," Fallen asked sweetly.

Cry didn't like how Fallen was acting, *Why the hell are you asking, they are not your keepers, if you want to leave just leave!* Cry shouted.

*Cry , shut the hell up. I don't think I want to leave this place, not yet anyways. We don't have anywhere to go and we don't know the world so where would we go?* Fallen said thinking rationally.

*but there so annoying, I'm going to have to kill one before I go even more insane,* Cry whined.

*just relax, go back to to sleep if you don't want to listen to them,* Fallen replied. Cry didn't say another word but she was still stirring.

Lt_Champion
Suki grins "training will be in an hour, if you want to watch you can, just dont leave the island, no land is close enough to land on. " he says looking to him as he laughs "Okay ill bite what is it"

Rock silently watching suki, she is mostly silent when with suki, letting him deal with the others, she glares at the others and stands slaming her hand down on the table making a loud BANG sound "HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH SHUT THE **** UP AND WAIT TIL CLASS AND THEN F***ING SPAR!!!" she says angerly sitting back down "pansy a** fighter a** wannabe's" she says to herself under her breath

moderator23
This kid was a riot to Terren. He never saw a display so pathetic. "Let me get this right, your a kid, flirting with Rock, the 200 year old, calling the 20 year old a fossil. Kid I believes there has to be something ****ed up in your mind, to think the way your think." Terren began copying him again. "My name is Dominique, I cook with my heart, im just a kid but im going to flirt with a lady who's more than 2 centuries old, and I have a bean-pot head!" Terren started laughing at these crazy people when Rock got angry. He stared at her for a minute. "She knows I love her when she gets like that..." He smiled at her until he heard her last statement. His smile faded into a frown. "Rock....you know I love you....but dont kid yourself...In all seriousness." Making fun of Terren's fighting abilities was the only thing he was serious about. He took it personally and didnt care who said it, even Rock, he'd put them in their place.

Lt_Champion
"You dont agree? Then fine. Ill kick both your a**es."

suki touches rock's arm "Rock please dont..."

"No! if they think they can take me then Let me fight them.

starryknight
Fallen blinked at Terren, she was surprised by his sudden change in behavior. He was more serious then before and she felt his anger, it made Cry fight for control again. Fallen put her hand on her forehead, the pain was almost over whelming, "Excuse me..." Fallen starts to walk back to the room she came from.

"Damn it Cry stop it, we're not in danger...you don't need to come out," Fallen said out loud in pain.

"No! I sat on the side lines long enough! I want to fight!" Cry yelled struggling to take control.

Suddenly the girl stopped shaking, her arms went to her sides and her legs relaxed. "Let me see if your a pansy or not..." the girl turned around, she faced Terran her eyes turned red but that wasn't the only thing that changed, her smile that was once friendly was more dangerous and evil looking. "Well..." she said putting her hand on her hips.
"You dont agree? Then fine. Ill kick both your a**es."

suki touches rock's arm "Rock please dont..."

"No! if they think they can take me then Let me fight them.

"Oh you how exciting, the cool lady wants to fight too, now this is going to be good," Cry said turning her attention to Rock. Cry's voice was much lower and raspier then Fallen's so it would be easy to see this was a much different girl.

Lt_Champion
Rock stands, picking her guitar off the back of her chair and sliding it over her head onto her shoulder "Last chance, Turn back or ill force you to. "

moderator23
Terren turned around without the jokester look anymore. "What the hell is goings on?" He knew this wasnt the same shy girl from before, but oh well..."Were not gonna do it in here. Lets go outside, you too Rock. I want you to come beat my ass as well." Of course he was being sarcastic but his face was still serious. It was like he was a whole different person. He started for the exit when he looked back at Fallen and Rock. "You coming or what?!" He wanted the kid to come too, so he could show him that no damn bug could kill this bird.

Lt_Champion
Rock is inches from him when he looks back and she shoves him out of the way hard stepping outside first.

Suki sighs "May aswell do some damage control" he follows the group, hating to watch rock do this, again.

Regelion1
Dominique looked at Suki and opened his hand. In the middle of his hand was a mini web sculpture of a snake. When he moved his thumb it swayed its tail and stuck out it's tongue. Dominique ignored Terren he had no reason to be serious with that bird brain. Dominique looked at Terren with a happy face and smiled he didn't care what he thought but he did feel insulted. "Well I feel any male older then me is a fossil so yeah. Also please don't look down on me i won't argue with you for Rock's sake." Dominique got up off the floor after nicely saying what he said and set the snake sculpture in Suki's other hand before they left out. He smiled and walked out of the area where everyone was eating to go get everything ready for him to cook later on in the day. He didn't want to see a fight it was his spider blood that made him want to fight but watching a fight did seem like fun. Dominique wanted to wait in the kitchen for a while then go out there if the fight was still going on.

Lt_Champion
Suki blinked surprised

moderator23
Terren's smile returned but it wasnt a playful one. He loved fighting angry people, especially people as angry as Rock is. They dont think straight or logical and just rush into it. He definitely had the upper hand against her if e played his cards right. He didnt know what power Fallen possessed but she seemed crazy for some reason. He walked outside after Rock waiting for Fallen to follow behind.

Lt_Champion
Rock holds her guitar and plays a low tone song, they can feel the vibrations in their bodies, this is one of her most subtile and dangerous attacks, vibrating the body until it passes out

starryknight
Cry laughs at Terran, even when he was trying to be cool and serious he was still a fool. Cry followed Rock outside, she didn't care that she as on an island she didn't see the beauty of nature. "This is going to be interesting," The girl said wiggling out of her shirt reviling her bra and panties, she didn't care who saw her naked it was Fallen who cared. Cry extended her black wings reaching almost 12 feet the bones and muscles stretched, "Ah that feels so good," she says with a smile.

Lt_Champion
she hears rocks voice 'lets team up against the jackass' its so faint she nearly missed it, its in the song rock is playing, she is ensuring only cry hears it, rock isnt here to fight cry she is here to bust terran's ego

starryknight
Cry laughed wickedly, she thought to Rock using her telepathy*I don't care what the out come is, if you lose or I lose or he loses, I just want someone to bleed,* Cry's voice was so crazy and filled with danger.

moderator23
Terren felt the vibrations and his face looked like this - erm. "Really, what are you expecting to happen, I die from that? Wow. Youve got some nerve..." Terrens hands started to glow as a blue aura surrounded them. He floated in the air a few feet. "Ladies first." Terren stood ready to fight, he never cared for gender, he just liked to prove that he's not an ass-hole for no reason. He is because he can be.

Lt_Champion
Rock glares, facing him she slams her hands across the strings releasing a low powerful sound that hits him square in the chest, more then enough force to knock a human out

moderator23
Terren flew back about 2 feet. "Heh heh. Oh wow! Your open as a book!" Terren rushed Rock then stopped about 3 feet away from her. he sent a psionic blast straight for her head then flew behind her.

Lt_Champion
Rock screams, she compacts the wave causing it to act like a shield if nothing else to weaken the attack

moderator23
Terren grinned. "Exactly what I wanted you to do!" He pointed his right hand at the guitar and closed his fist easily breaking the bottom string, the thinnest one. "Let's go Rock. Now's the time to whoop my ass!!"

Lt_Champion
Rock's eyes get another look to them, this one makes the original angry look look like she was overjoyed. She turns and slams her fist hard into his face, her body in the extreme state where it is at its best, she glares "You. Will.Die. For. THat."

moderator23

starryknight
Cry was smiling at both these idiots they totally forgot about her and she was just sitting back and watching the two fight for a moment, "well I guess its my turn to come in," Cry said. She swept her hand forward using her pk to kick up a dust screen around the two. "aww you two forgot about me," Cry taunted. The girl could easily find them using her telepathic senses, "alright you first," Cry turned to a tree and lifted it up roots and all then threw her hand out toward Terran, just before the large tree hit the boy it split into tiny shards and shot at him like bullets.

Lt_Champion
Rock using sonar to keep track of them, she stays the hell away from the tree "Heh mind doing that again? I like it!" she says to cry, amused she went after the boy

moderator23
Terren didnt even look in her direction. "Oh, so that's your power? I could never forget about a half naked girl." He hed out his left hand and stopped the shards, he then threw them at Rock, boosting it from the left over aura from Fallen's attack. "Thanks..." He was planning on taking Rock out soon.

Lt_Champion
Rock shields her major body parts with her arms and other non important body parts, she glares ignoring the pain "pain wont stop me jacka**" she runs for him intending to unleash all the punches and kicks she can on him`

starryknight
Cry laughed it was so funny, Rock asked for it again and re redirects the shards at her. "This is so fun!" Cry yells she stops the shards and mid air and and pushes them back toward Terren with more power behind them.

moderator23
"Seems your working against yourself Rock..." Terren easily floted backwards. He used his left arm to speed up the shards that were flying towards his initial position, and used his right hand to pull Rock's body with his telekinesis, foward to collide with the shards yet again. "You make it too easy."

Lt_Champion
the moment he touches her she pullls him to her and she slams her fist at his stomach, an upper cut aimed to slam into his diaphram and make it hard to make him become breathless

moderator23
((I didnt touch her...telekinesis))

Regelion1
Dominique Stood next to Suki without making his presence known he looked out at the fight observing. His nose started to bleed seeing Fallen in just her underwear he made sure he kept a record of everyone's abilities. "Fallen looks like a real angel with those wings it's beautiful don't you think Suki. This fight is going to get interesting but i feel no one should underestimate anyone it could any instant change the outcome of the match." Dominique pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of Rock and Fallen. " For some reason this fight reminds me of something ill be right back take more pictures of Rock and Fallen for me." Dominique gave Suki his camera and walked away from the area.

Lt_Champion
suki takes it watching the fight.

(you said using your arm I believe O.O )

moderator23
((read teh post again. he has to move his arm to use telekinesis))

Lt_Champion
ah right sorryXD

starryknight
Cry felt lift out no one was even trying to attack her, "This is stupid I'm going back to sleep." Cry said annoyed. The girls head slumped down then a second later her head picked up and her eyes were brown again. "Whats going on," Fallen said looking up and saw the fight going on, she quickly pulled the shards down before Rock was injured by them, "Whats going on, why are you two fighting?" Fallen asked oblivious to what was happening.

moderator23
Terren held Rock in his psychic grasp and looked at Fallen. "What the hell? Dont try to play this game with me..." He lifted Fallen with his telekinesis, throwing Rock a few feet back. "You want attention? I get it..." He picked the shards up from the ground and sent them speeding towards Fallen. Still paying close attention to Rock.

Lt_Champion
Rock landing asbest as she can and she bolts for fallen and she screams, the sound sending her at the speed of sound as she rides the wave she stops infront of fallen "Dont hurt her! Thats not the girl we fought. cant you tell there are two girls in one body here???"

"Rock Most dont knwo the mind like you do" suki reminds her

starryknight
Fallen moves the shards just barely missing herself then she circles them around her and uses the speed to send them back at him. "I don't know whats going on but I wont let you hurt me." Fallen's voice was calm how it was in the house, she pushes Terran's PK with her own and starts to levitate. Fallen throws her right arm out in a slashing motion send a telekinetic slash be hind the shards.

Fallen hears Rock too late, "damn it Cry, I'm going to kick your ass!" Fallen yells are her other self.

moderator23
"Shit! What the hell? Are you crazy?" Terren uses his right hand in a smacking motion to knock the attack away from him sending it into a tree. The tree was destroyed. "Make up your mind crazy?! first your acting all meniacal, now your calm saying you dont know whats going on? Im so goddamn confused!!"

Lt_Champion
Rock stays bewteen them "This fight is over." she says

moderator23
Terren shook his head. "I have no idea what the hell is going on...Women are just crazy. I still loe you Rock..." He floated to the ground compressing his aura. He mugged Fallen and Rock and shook his head again. Terren whispered under his breath. "Damn psychos..." He walked back inside and sat at the table to try and comprehend what just happened.

starryknight
Fallen rubbed her head and sighed, "I'm not the crazy one, Cry is. I guess I should explain." Fallen floated down and gently landed. Fallen looked down at herself and blushed, "Ah! I'm naked and theres guys looking at me!" Fallen ran passed Terren and ran back into the room she slept in.

Regelion1
Dominique walked towards Fallens room and knocked on the door. He knew what was wrong with her and wanted to help. "Fallen it's me Dominique i know what your going through what its like to have a different personality inside of ou I can help. That is if you let me i would like to." Dominique waited to get Fallens responce he had feelings towards her and wanted to help make her feel better.

moderator23
Terren looked at Fallen and shook his head. "Oh. My. GOD!! You guys are just...ughh." He walked over to the cabinet and took some Tylenol. "You spider-kid, can you believe what just happened. You dont have a crazy person inside you do you? You kinda spazzed out earlier. You guys freak me out even more every day..."

starryknight
Fallen cracked the door open and heard the mean thing Terren had to say, she sighed and closed the door again. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak anyone out. Maybe its best if I leave," Fallen said painfully. She went over to the bed and wrapped a sheet over her and open the door, she found Dom was still in front of her door, maybe I am too crazy to save.

moderator23
Terren had very good ears and could hear Fallen."No, dont, leave! You just have to get used to me! Im kinda of always an A-hole!" He yelled at her so she could hear him. He hurt people's feelings alot and never thought twice about it, but this girl seemed like she was going through alot of mental stuff anyways.

Regelion1
"Wouldn't you like to know Terren and it makes us us." Dominique stayed by Fallens door he wasn't going to leave until she let him in to help. He was a persistent and he would camp out at her door if he had to the truth was he only sleeps a max of four hours. "Trust me no one is too crazy to save and if you let me in i will show you. I know I've just recently met you but i have already fallen for you which makes me want to help you even more. Pleas I want to help you just trust me I won't stop till you can control this personality. It's not a curse but a gift given to those who need it's power."

moderator23
Terren laughed at this kids pathetic statement about he already "fell" for her. They havent said 20 words to each other and he's fallen for her. "Dam kid! You see a girl in her underwear and you fall for her!" Terren walked over to Dominique. "If it's not just your child hormones acting up explain why you have fallen for Fallen. Im sure we'd all like to know." He made a erm face and leaned against Fallen's door.

starryknight
Fallen stepped out of the door and smiled warmly at Dom, "Thanks, I don't know how you can help me but I'll give it a shot...um but fist do you think I could borrow a pair of pants and a shirt?" Fallen said happily.

Regelion1
Dominique looked at Terren with a nice face. " You should stop calling me kid because I'm only 2 years younger then you you fossil. It would also be nice if you could leave us be and I fell for her way before that underwear incident have you know." Dominique looked towards Fallen was she opened the door he smiled back at her. " Okay ill be right back don't go anywhere." Dominique walked into the kitchen into a room and came out with sweat pants and a shirt. He made his way back to Fallens room and handed her the cloths. "so will you invite me in or do you want to go somewhere else."

moderator23
Terren smirked. "Your 18 and you look 12..." He pushed Dominique in the chest with his hand."and dont call me a fossil again. Consider it a warning...You may look 12 but Ill kick your ass like you were a man. And you can believe that!" He looked at Fallen. "Sorry for calling you crazy, im just an ass and I cant help it." He walked past Dominique bumping into his shoulder.

starryknight
Fallen took the cloths and closed the door, "You can't come in, I'm changing." she yelled at the door. She quickly put on the sweat pants and shirt, the pants were a little long for her but she rolled them up to her calves. Fallen opened the door and saw the boys arguing and quickly shout the door, "you guys are always fighting, I don't think I can deal with this right now."

Regelion1
Dominique took the hit from Terren he didn't fell like dodging and things happen. He seen Fallen shut the door and sighed it was Terrens fault she keeps closing the door. He didn't want to start anything with Terren right now because he knew he needed to focus on Fallen. "Don't worry I'm not fighting him you have all my attention just please open the door." Dominique placed his head against Fallens door.

moderator23
Terren shook his head. "She's too emotional and he's sprung. You all have some really problems, I have to admit." He went into the living room and sat on the couch watching TV. He made sure Dominique heard him."Your sprung like a little teenager!" He shook his head as he always did and flipped the channels.

starryknight
Fallen just sat on the bed and curled on the bed, "I need some time to think, I'm not used to people and you guys are loud."

Regelion1
Dominique stood with his head against Fallens door. He had to ignore Terren all together which was easy for him. Dominique waited for Fallen to open the door to let him in he wanted to help her before she lost control and hurt herself or others mostly herself. Dominique stood there waiting hoping she would open the door. "Don't worry Ill be here when you finally decide to let me in I will try not to be loud for you."

Lt_Champion
a gentle tap comes to the vent "mind if I come in, I brought rocks cloths" its suki, his voice and sounds very soft at the moment(thunder may play suki differently, XD im just keeping it all goin XD)

Rock is repairing her guitar, she trusts no one to touch it no one but suki

starryknight
A light tap came from a vent wall followed by a soft voice asking if he could come in. Fallen knew it was the voice came from Suki. "Sure, thanks for bringing the cloths," Fallen said and her own soft voice. Fallen moved her hand toward the vent and on screwed it and took the metal piece off the wall and gently set it on the floor. Fallen got off the bed and stood up waiting for Suki to come in.

Lt_Champion
Suki slips in rock right behind him she lands calmly, she is always much harder to anger and much nicer when suki is around.

suki hands over a small bag "there are three outfits in there"

"Dont make a big deal about it, their pink. I hate pink." Rock says not giving fallen a chance to argue

starryknight
Fallen smiled at the two, they were a cute couple and opposites of each other but maybe thats why they were together. The psychic took the bag from Suki, "Thanks a lot, I don't mind pink at all," she lied. Fallen liked the darker colors and was quite fond of Suki's cloths but anything was better then a long shirt or a sheet. Fallen looked in the bag and saw a pink dress and pink two shirts with flowers on them and denim shorts and pants.

*Really, your going to wear that crappy girly flower crap!*Cry yelled making herself known again.

*Its better then nothing and what the hell was up with the fight, you just lift me there and I almost got turned into a pin cushion!* Fallen yelled back.

*Stop complaining, they were wimps anyways and I couldn't fight them without killing them.* Cry pouted.

*aww you do care,* Fallen teased.

*I just didn't want to hear your annoying whining thats all that was so shut up and put on your girly cloths you wuss.* Cry said and was silent.

Fallen shook her head trying to focus back on the two in front of her, she hadn't realized she was staring into the bag until she stopped talking to Cry. "Oh, sorry I must've spaced out, did you say something?" Fallen asked with a friendly smile.

Lt_Champion
no you didnt, you were talking to the other person" rock says bluntly

"rock..."

"its true suki, dont believe me ask her.

starryknight
Fallen dropped her head down to hide her blushing face under her hair, "Well...its complicated but yes there is two of me" Fallen paused to put her words together. "Cry is the other me I guess I could say, shes a bit different then me, shes more...insane." Fallen said nervously rubbing her arm.

Hitosu Moriko
"you do realize I could be over 200 years old dont you?" Rock says breaking the hug

SUki grins amused at rocks response then grins to the door "of course you havent" he says "come on we saved a spot for you. Jest was still in his camo he followed Suki he was still in Camo when he noticed Rock was getting ready to change *I should go to avoid being called a perv* Jest left and went outside to stare outside his Camo slowly came off

Regelion1
Dominique could hear the conversation inside he knocked on the door to get Fallens attention. Dominique knew what it was like to have someone else inside him but he was able to gain control. " Fallen will you let me in please." Dominique would not give up trying to help her he liked her and he was one of the only people who could help her having gone through it. He stood by the door hoping that she would let him in beside that he also did want to see what her room was like.

moderator23
Terren got annoyed of the continous knocking and begging from this kid. "Ugh.." He got up and got a drank of water still looking at Dominique's sad face. Terren shook his head at his attempts to get into her room. *I need to shut him up for some peace and quiet...* Terren snapped his fingers and blue aura surrounded the tips of all his fingers on his right hand. He walked next to Dominique. "Excuse me..." He put his hands on the door and used his telekinesis to unlock the door. *I guess I feel a LITTLE bit guilty* "Ok, Im not gonna hate on whatever game your running on Fallen. Ill actually help..." He opened the door and looked in and grabbed Dominique and pushed him in. "Fallen he has something to tell you, please just listen so I wont have to hear his whining. Oh and I guess I apologize for trying to destroy you earlier...Heh....and for the door." Terren walked away and closed the door behind him.

Regelion1
Dominique was wondering what Terren was up to when he seen him unlock the door. After being pushed into the room he didn't really want to stay because she didn't invite him in. He felt a little awkward for just being in there. When he looked at Fallen he gave her a smile. "Do you want me to go i don't want to be in here if you don't want me to be I could wait outside your door till your ready to talk about it."

Lt_Champion
Rock glances over and fallen hears her ask "want me to get rid of them?" it was soft she was using a sound that was already there to ask the question

starryknight
Fallen shakes her head at Rock, she didn't want to be rude to the other two boys they obviously wanted in the room and it was not her room so who was she to say that they shouldn't come in. "There really is no problem..." Fallen nervously says to Dominique. "You see I am mostly in control of myself but sometimes when Cry gets all stirred up sometimes i lose control but it doesn't happen that much, shes mostly just a voice you know. Cry has been with me for a long time and she helped me get through a lot...I know it might sound strange." Fallen stops before she starts to ramble on, this was why she wanted it to be a secrete, because people could not understand.

Regelion1
Dominique looked at Fallen as she talked to him. Unlike alot of peoplehe understood what it was like to have someone else inside of him but he knew how to control his. Dominique sat on the floor with his legs folded. "It doesn't sound strange at all it happened to me but i am able to control it now come sit with me and i will try to help you if thats okay."

Lt_Champion
Rock and suki slip out of theroom and head to their own room, rock sitting in her room attempting to fix her guitar, pissed it was broken to start with the only reason she isnt taking her anger out on others is suki

starryknight
Fallen stared at the boy for a second then Rock and Suki started to leave, the girl looked more nervous now, she didn't want to be lift in the in the room a lone with a boy. Fallen ran out of the room, "Um...didn't you guys say classes where going to start soon?" she asked trying to keep her voice calm.

Lt_Champion
Rock grins "only if you need them to

Regelion1
Dominique sighed as soon as Fallen left the room how was he going to help her if she gets so nervous. He sat up and walked out of the Fallens room and began whispering to himself. "How can i help her without making her so nervous hum."

moderator23
Terren cut off the TV and got up from the couch. "Oh. My. GOSH!! Guys....Im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooored." He went into the refrigerator and made a quick sandwich, devouring it in less than 2 minutes. He patted Dominique on the shoulder. "Yo, whens lunch. Im freaking starving!!!"

starryknight
Fallen looked from Rock to Dom, then Terren came in yelling Im so boooooooooooored. "Well if classes started then I guess the loud one wouldn't be so bored," Fallen smiled innocently she didn't mean to be rude to Terran but he was the loudness one of them.

Lt_Champion
Rock grins "I vote the two obnoxious ones fight each other. Winner doesnt get the rejection engraved on his face.

moderator23
Terren nodded. "Im in toots. Guess it's Rock vs Spider-boy. Cant wait to see this." He completely ignored Fallens comment because his comeback would probably bring out the side that wants to kill him, and he was in no mode to beat anyones ass.

Lt_Champion
Not me, you two boys.

moderator23
Terren's eyebrow went up. "I have never EVER been obnoxious. That would be you and spider boy. I still love you Rock." He had a huge smile on his face as he went to hug Rock.

Lt_Champion
rock steps outs of the way "and THAT would be the obnoxious part considering suki is here."

moderator23
"Eh, Suki doesnt mind as long as I dont ki-" Terren tripped over a random chair and fell over it. "Dammit..." he got back up and put an arm around Rock. "One day, we'll be together baby!"

Lt_Champion
in an instant rock had him by that arm and he finds himself on his back looking up at the cieling as rock lets go of his arm "i warned you." she says firmly, she always has been fast. and it shows mostly when she goes from still to a sudden attack from right by you.

moderator23
Terren laughed. Rock act if she was unpredictable, even so, Terren was psychic so he knows when things are about to happen and just lets it go with the flow. "Oh, Rock you wanna be on top huh? I dont think we should do it in front of everyone. Especially not Suki. Now thats just rude...My bedroom's vacant." He quickly jumped up and held out his hand but an aura around it so that if Rock tried to grab and attack her hand would just repel like two positive ends of a magnet.

Lt_Champion
Rock doesnt have to touch him she glares and kicks a wall, the sound slams into him knocking him into a wall, she doesnt have to try to do such things

moderator23
"Oh so you want it on the wall?" Terren cracked his neck and slowly walked towards Rock, almost villain-ish. He used telekinesis and threw Rock forcefully against the wall and immobilized her so she couldnt move. "Is this really what you want?"

Lt_Champion
A blood whip wraps around his neck as he is jerked back away from her "enough." suki says firmly

moderator23
"You pick now to grow a backbone?! Do you know how long ive been messing with your girl? If its a fight you want, youll get one!" Terren grabbed Suki's neck and slammed him against the wall. "Lets go then!"

Lt_Champion
Rock glares and triest o move to attack him

suki's blood whip tighten without him having to even move, strangling terren

moderator23
Terren struggled to breath.*dammit! Guess i can try this.* The psychic aura around his hands traveled to his arms increasing his physical strength. He grabbed at the rope around his neck and ripped it off. He grabbed suki by the neck again with his right hand and used his telekinesis to throw Rock back into the wall with the left hand. "Im tired of this!" He picked suki up by the neck and slammed him into the wall with the power of the telekinesis sending him through the wall. He still had Rock pinned so she wouldnt interrupt this fight, but he could only use his right hand now.

Lt_Champion
a scream so shrill and loud anyone in the room would instantly cover their ears from it, rocks powers only amping up the volume, making it all the harder to focus.

a shot of lightning strikes Terren from the direction of the door "I believe he said that was enough" the voice of raidon rings clear in the room, even rock goes silent. He is the one who made this place possible, the one who made their escape possible.

starryknight
Fallen was scared that her new friends were going to kill each other and she didn't that, fallen out stretched her arms and sent a telekinetic wave at the three it pushed them back and she held them in the air. "Just because we have animal DNA does not mean we have to act like animals! Were the scientist right for locking us up because were too dangerous." Fallen's voice was shaky with fear but she knew she had to do something even if the others would hate her.

moderator23
"**** that Fallen!! Let me go now, before I have to let myself go." Terren had a short temper, and he was also a complete ass which wasn't a good mixture. His temper made him hurt ANYBODY. He would hurt even his parents when he was little, even though he hadn't had any powers then. "Fallen!! Let me the **** go so I can pound the shit from someone!" He didnt eeven respond to teh lightning strike from Raidon, it only made him angrier. Nobody else knew this but he hated being unable to breathe, and that ticked his automatic off.

Lt_Champion
"if you continue this I will have to knock you out." raidon warns

Rock silent she knows better then to try to stop raidon

moderator23
" I cant work with you guys. Id obviously kill you before the enemy..." Terren struggled and finally broke free of Fallen's grasp. It wasnt as strong as him so he broke free after a while. Terren didnt look at Raidons direction as he went into his room and slammed the door. He grabbed most of his things and shoved them quickly in a suitcase. He came out the room 5 minutes later and headed for the door.

Lt_Champion
kaida looks at him "where are you going....

moderator23
Terren turns to face Kaida. Even when he was mad he couldnt be mad at her. He faint smiled. "Im leaving so I wont hurt anybody....Ill see you later Kaida." He patted her on the back and went to the door and opened it.

Lt_Champion
she looks abit sad, "O....Okay" she says abit sadly in her cute usual way, she is the only one most wont hit on, she is more of a little girl cute then the kind of cute they prefer

starryknight
Fallen blinked setting the others gently on the floor, she looks at Terren "hey can I join you?" Fallen asked. She didn't want to be stuck in the house anymore, she was stuck in a cage for years and this was her chance to see the world but she didn't want to go alone, and besides Terren might run into trouble and even though he was annoying she thought of him as a new friend.

moderator23
"Yeah, im sorry Kaida...Sure Fallen, you can come. Ill wait outside" He looked at her face for a while. He hated to see her sad but he could not function with the others and shouldnt be working with someone he cant function with. He walked through the door and closed it strapping his suitcase to his back, he waited for Fallen to come out the door.

Lt_Champion
when he looks out the door bonnie is there "if you ever want to you can return....here" she gives him a cell phone "black angel cant track that, you can call us any time you need us

moderator23
Terren half smiled and took the phone. "Thanks Bon..." He leaned against the house waiting for Fallen. It was time he start his own journey. Hed get his revenge on those scientists but for now he'd thought it was time for him to begin a new journey and it would be fun for Fallen to tag along.

starryknight
"Thank you for saving me, I'll keep an eye on Terren for you all," Fallen said with a bow. She ran outside with her bag of cloths and found Terren and Bonnie talking, "I'm ready when you are," Fallen levitated off the ground and stuck her wings through the shirt ripping slits in the shirt. "I got the levitating down but I think I should learn how to use my wings, I think flying would be faster." Fallen said flapping her wings while letting her powers fade from her body, "look! I'm flying with my wings!" she yelled excitedly but then she started losing air. "Well I'll work on it as we go," she smiled levitating herself again.

moderator23
Terren smiled. "If I had wings learning to fly would have been soooo much easier!" He laughed despite what just happened inside. Terrens feet grew aura around them as he started to lift into the air. "All right. Try to keep up." Terren sped off over the forest trees hoping Fallen could keep up with her wings.

starryknight
Fallen sped up still flapping her wings but mostly relying on her levitation, she caught up to Terren quickly a flew at his side. "So...where are we going, do you have a preset destination or are we just winging it...excuse the pun," Fallen asked with a smile.

moderator23
"Theres a town north of here named Dalmasca. Now, when my parents passed they left me this huge house, but of course I could never go to it at that time because of the Experiments and such. I would have left and came here earlier but I joined the Rebellion so it never happened. We can rest there for a few days. I was thinking about becoming a bounty hunter for money, but thats kinda cliche'. Id still do it if you wanted to." He saw Dalmasca ahead.

starryknight
Fallen watched as the little town became bigger as they got closer, Fallen had only seen a city in other peoples minds. "Wow its so beautiful, look at all the cute little houses." she said in amazement. As for Terren's question she had no idea what a bounty hunter was, she closed her eyes and focused on Terren's mind and saw what it was, "Sure I wouldn't mind being a bounty hunter, " she smiled at the boy still flapping her wings and levitating.

Lt_Champion
(heh heh heh Ill post when BA or anyone gets involved

moderator23
Terren chuckled. "Ok. But Fallen lose the wings. They arent exactly that friendly here..." He led them to teh west part of town. they came to a huge black fence and Terren jumped over and opened it from the other side. "Come on. Lets see how it is on the inside." Terren looked at the big gray house. It was old fashioned with a porch, a big front/backyard with 2 stories.

Regelion1
Dominique's mind was else where when everything was going on. He didn't really notice Fallen leave but he left a present on her back. He then headed towards the kitchen to finish up the food for everyone. A spider creeped over Fallens shoulder with a note on it's back addressed to her.

starryknight
Fallen tucks in her wings in as tight as she could and landed in front of the gate, Terren opened it in she walked in. "Wow, its so huge and beautiful!" Fallen side excitedly then she felt something crawling on her shoulder, "hmm...whats this?" she asked lifting the spider up with her TK, "hey look a spider and he has a note on him..." Fallen carefully took the note off the spider and and set the little guy on the grass. "Hey I think this is from Domo," she smiled trying to read the little note.

Regelion1
The note addressed to starry said. "Remember that Cry is apart of you she is just a personality that tries to take control. Harness that power she gives you and become one but fight her to be dominate You existed before she did she pays rent in your body make sure see knows that. I want you to meditate daily to find that one place in you mind your free from her voice. You control her not the other way around remember that and it will go a long way. Also Keep my little buggy safe he can help you out so people don't sneak up on you. His web can go around the perimeter a touch can alert him to an enemy but you score points if he stays alive." The letter ended with a web sculpture of a smiley face and two smiley faces kissing. Meanwhile Dominique was thinking about what Fallen must be thinking about when she read his letter. He was wondering what she thinks about him and it made him smiley. But he was hoping she didn't sneeze because he was thinking about her then she might know he was thinking of her.

moderator23
Terren hated spiders to no extent. He thought about crushing the pathetic bug, but just left it alone. "That note must be from spider-boy. He wouldve followed you if he could. Come on Fallen." He led them to the house and opened the foor. The first thing he saw was a huge staircase leading up to the second floor. To the right was a kitchen that branched into the living, where to door to the den was and the bathrrom. "Im gonna check out the upstairs. You comin?"

starryknight
Fallen smiled at the letter and then squatted down in front of the spider, "well little guy, do what you have to but stay safe and let us know if anyone tries to sneak up on us." Fallen got up and ran to the house and followed Terren up stairs, suddenly the girl sneezed, "must be dust" she said giggling.

Regelion1
The spider walked off in a hurry to encircle the area. Dominique was at the Rebellion base cooking up a storm in the kitchen for lunch so everyone could eat. But he did feel like he wanted to spar with someone but who. He didn't want to really bother anyone but it was so quiet since Terren left since he made most of the noise. The food was almost done and he was almost bored

moderator23
"Bless you." Terren said after Fallen had sneezed. "This place must be old..." He walked into what seemed to be a bedroom. There was already a bed with dressers and such things a bedroom should have. He wandered inside and saw a bathroom and a walk-in closet. It was a big room. "Fallen I guess you should have this room, there should be another somewhere. Just hope the folks were getting freaky in here..." He walked out the room and further down the hall were he found another door. It was a smaller room, but still fairly big. It had a queen sized bed and a small bathroom. Enough for Terren. So far he liked the house better than than the other place were it was crowded and they slept in uncomfortable conditions. He threw his suitcase on the bed and walked back out into the hallway to Fallen's room.

iKinneas
Cassie awoke in her room, head ringing. It felt as though a 19th century freight train had managed to run her into the ground repetitively. "God damned drinks last night. Had too many." She fell out of bed and staggered to the bathroom, taking a handful of aspirin before starting the shower. "Wonder just who all is here right now... I've been asleep for quite a while, so I can only hope I didn't miss today's briefing... I should call the boss in a bit. But first..." She stepped into the shower, closing the sliding door behind her.

Lt_Champion
something shuts the door once terren enters the room, and a light turns on, in the dim light he can make out a human form with a glistening metal weapon aimed at him "Black Angel wants to have you as a guest for dinner, id suggest not trying to run

moderator23
Terren thinks quickly. The BA member was already outnumbered by two psychics so he thought to take his chances against this guy. "Look Fallen, its our first guest in our new home. Lets welcome him." Terren's hands started to glow as his finger moved from left to right. The bed flew at the BA member and Terren had a deviant smile upon his face.

Lt_Champion
The agent seems to catch the bed as the window near by shatters, another agent entering from there, the first throwing the bed bck at them

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>