Namor vs Leonardo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Leonardo gets sharp adamantium katanas.

Fight on a metro station.

Stunner2xx
are you talking about the ninja turtle?

Tha C-Master
Poor Leo. sad Unless this is season 5 Leo.

Bentley
Yep, Ninja Turtle Leonardo.

illadelph12
I'm a TMNT fan, but come on bruh. Evin if this was the Mutates version from the cartoon Namor would still beat him (while being stabbed). Battle Nexus championship not withstanding.

dmills
The comic version was much more potent. At least when they all wore red masks he was.

Dum Dum Dugan
hey is season five leo when then went that that mystical realm, and gain increased powers.

Mikey had vast superhuman speed I remember. Leo could do some wierd thing with a dragon or had the spirit beast of a dragon or something.

Bentley
If Wolverine can pierce Namor I don't see why Leonardo wouldn't be able to do it shifty

the ninjak
I only read the Archie series.
And they were pretty plain by the end of that.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
hey is season five leo when then went that that mystical realm, and gain increased powers.

Mikey had vast superhuman speed I remember. Leo could do some wierd thing with a dragon or had the spirit beast of a dragon or something. Yea when they were doing DBZ stuff and they faced that Shredder that was going to take over the world. They had done all kinds of awesome stuff then.

Warlord
Thunderclap ftw

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
Thunderclap ftw

Has Leonardo ever done a thunderclap?

Tha C-Master
Lol it sounded like that at first, but I think he means Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.