Kang vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
It seems its a good time to see how BM would fare if he faced this Avenger villain!

Fight on Moscow.

Bouboumaster
I say Kang

Bentley
BM is a physical beast.

dmills
He'd prolly need more then muscle to take Kang. He does have some undefined energy powers related to anti-matter though.

Stoic
Blue Marvel was a genius before he got his powers, so it's not like Kang is fighting a water head.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Bentley
BM is a physical beast. You're right, BM 10/10

the ninjak
Kang has Ironman's future doomsday weapon now.

Bentley
I'm not sure if using an anti-matter weapon against BM is the right way to go.

the ninjak
LOL good man!

Blue Marvel wins then.

Warlord
Knag bfrs him in the timestream

Nihilist
BM destroys this b grade Dr Doom wannabe.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
BM destroys this b grade Dr Doom wannabe.

Based on what? I mean, he can certainly destroy Doctor Doom, but that's probably not the line of reasoning you followed shifty

Nihilist
Based on what? I mean, he can certainly destroy Doctor Doom, but that's probably not the line of reasoning you followed shifty Based on Kang being weak and having nothing that can trouble BM

Bentley
Based on Kang being weak and having nothing that can trouble BM

Kang is not THAT weak. I mean, he's not as strong as Thor but most low heralds aren't, he can certainly destroy Vision on 1 on 1 combat.

Nihilist
Kang is not THAT weak. I mean, he's not as strong as Thor but most low heralds aren't, he can certainly destroy Vision on 1 on 1 combat. Good for him, pity that Blue Marvel isnt Vison, Kang gets raped.

Bentley
Well, I wouldn't make a thread if I thought one side would handily win would I? That would be spite big grin

Nihilist
Well, I wouldn't make a thread if I thought one side would handily win would I? That would be spite big grin Yeah you would, you just thought it was spite in favour of Kang big grin:

Bentley
Yeah you would, you just thought it was spite in favour of Kang big grin:

Nah, I know Thor/Wonderman level strength will eventuall pass through Kang's shields, but he can time-fetch heavy artillery and -as other saids- time bfr while the shields hold.

I've done several spite threads in the past by hugely miscalculating a character's power though. It wouldn't be the first time sad

Stoic
If Blue Marvel didn't hold back, I could see a similar scenario of Dr. Doom vs Sentry happening here.

dmills
How would BM handle the cobalt force?

Bentley
Originally posted by dmills
How would BM handle the cobalt force?

That kind of test would prove if he really has Thor level strength. Kang is fast enough to catch Cap's shield and Thor's hammer with his hand, so he certainly could pick a non-speedester opponent with his glove.

And well, there is always time-stop and time-teleporting but he barely uses those in straight combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.