Rulk vs Mimic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill... you all know the rules.. lets get it on!

Exile(mimic)

vs rulk

vansonbee
Mimic wasn't that impressive at all.

Rulk tears him a new one 9/10.

King Castle
he seemed pretty impressive to me..

Q99
He was pretty impressive, but he's still not able to take Rulk.

King Castle
i say he can.... he has various powers to play with didnt he have Northstars speed and flight, plus the claws and colossus skin?

i say he can hurt maim and take down Rulk.

Bentley
Rulk would beat him imo.

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
i say he can.... he has various powers to play with didnt he have Northstars speed and flight, plus the claws and colossus skin?

i say he can hurt maim and take down Rulk.

Yea, though most of 'em at half strength. I think the toughest person he's defeated is Namor.

Also, a major point: High radiation makes him sick. He's extra vulnerable to it.

BruceSkywalker
Mimic realizes he cannot defeat the power of loeb/pak so he walks away b4 rulk beats hm down

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, though most of 'em at half strength. I think the toughest person he's defeated is Namor.

Also, a major point: High radiation makes him sick. He's extra vulnerable to it. but, half the speed strength claws and durability is enough to get into Rulk's defenses and give him a vital stab..

since we all know Rulk doesnt heal very fast. evil face

Bentley
but, half the speed strength claws and durability is enough to get into Rulk's defenses and give him a vital stab..

since we all know Rulk doesnt heal very fast. evil face

Rulk heals fast enough, I recall only two attacks that handicapped him for an entire fight: Losing one eye and getting his heart squeezed by Red Ghost. He has been pierced through the chest to no ill effect.

Q99
but, half the speed strength claws and durability is enough to get into Rulk's defenses and give him a vital stab..

Mimic'll deal damage, I just don't know about 'vital'.

Also his claws are colossus metal (they Wolverine's bone claws transformed by the Colossus power) rather than adamantium, if that matters any.

horrorwolf
Rulk should take this.

Stoic
Mimic was being tossed about by Namor in Exiles. Rulk should one shot him.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Mimic was being tossed about by Namor in Exiles. Rulk should one shot him.

Do you mean Namor or Namora? Because she snapped King HYPErion's neck.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Do you mean Namor or Namora? Because she snapped King HYPErion's neck.

Namor. Mimic was on the run from Namor, while thinking how out of his league he was. He even stated that his strength was only about 40% of the Hulks while Namor was nearly running at about 70% Hulk strength, or something like that. He was clearly running from Namor though.

That was an older version of the Hulk as well, and we saw what Rulk did to him. Rulk IMO will twist his shyt.

rougeredmage
Rulk wins as Mimic absorbs rulks radiation and gets sick from it. the same what happerned in the 3rd arc of the exile where they helped alpha flight capture the arc

Angel Watching
Rulk even without the radiation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.