Other than the Living Tribunal who can defeat Zom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
no teams. who can defeat Zom other than LT.

Bentley
Protege.

The Nuul
Shokos or H1s Superman.

zopzop
Originally posted by The Nuul
Shokos or H1s Superman.

H1s Superman?

IMHO : the White Crown Phoenix, the Full Goblin Force, Eternity-Infinity combo that took out Magus with the incomplete IG, anyone with the IG, Galactus with the UN, anyone with the HotI, Protege, Scathan, and a few more I'm probably missing.

King Castle
Beyonder

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/redstarwild/BeyonderProtect3.jpg

zopzop
King Castle

Pre Retcon Beyonder yes, that's about it.

King Castle
http://onceuponageek.com/images/nye_mxy

he is fully charged and ready to rock.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl or Herbie

Lord_Talron
aunt may. she'll make him feel bad about what hes done and he'll turn himself in to the NYPD

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
King Castle

Just because Eternity couldnt do it on his own? confused There are many beings greater than Eternity.

You have wielders of the IG, the Phoenix Force, wielders of the HOTI, Spectre, Mxy, the combined force of the Celestials, the Infinites etc

Omega Vision
Originally posted by zopzop
King Castle

You make it seem as if Zom was in the same weight class as LT. He wasn't. He shat bricks when the LT showed up.

Lord_Talron
in all honesty, you can be scared of someone who isnt as much of a threat as you think

King Castle
psychological warfare to dampen the fighting spirit..

Lord_Talron
if someone points a gun at your head when you have a gun in your hand, it doesnt make them more powerful than you but you still might shit bricks wink

slimkid
i can beat him with my lars in tekken 6

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
in all honesty, you can be scared of someone who isnt as much of a threat as you think Originally posted by King Castle
psychological warfare to dampen the fighting spirit.. Originally posted by Lord_Talron
if someone points a gun at your head when you have a gun in your hand, it doesnt make them more powerful than you but you still might shit bricks wink
Yeah...or we could accept that Zom knew that the LT has his number and shat bricks. Because the LT was much more powerful than him and he knew it. Zom has got zero feats that would make him LT's equal or near equal in either case.

King Castle
Originally posted by slimkid
i can beat him with my lars in tekken 6 go here its the gaming forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=66

Colossus-Big C
the Vishanti
they was recognized as the most powerful magical dieties by the living tribunal
they also was summomed to fight a omniversal threat but the LT interfeared because the fight would of destroyed the multiverse

slimkid
Originally posted by King Castle
go here its the gaming forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=66

but i like comics

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah...or we could accept that Zom knew that the LT has his number and shat bricks. Because the LT was much more powerful than him and he knew it. Zom has got zero feats that would make him LT's equal or near equal in either case. is anyone ever really that certain about their "power level"? Happy Dance

Bentley
Yeah...or we could accept that Zom knew that the LT has his number and shat bricks. Because the LT was much more powerful than him and he knew it. Zom has got zero feats that would make him LT's equal or near equal in either case.

You know who has actual LT level power?

Protege 131

zopzop
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Just because Eternity couldnt do it on his own? confused There are many beings greater than Eternity.

You have wielders of the IG, the Phoenix Force, wielders of the HOTI, Spectre, Mxy, the combined force of the Celestials, the Infinites etc

You make it seem as if Zom was in the same weight class as LT. He wasn't. He shat bricks when the LT showed up.

No you both misread me. The poster said "Beyonder" and I replied ONLY the Pre Retcon Beyonder, meaning the current version of Beyonder has no chance against Zom.

I didn't mean ONLY the Pre Retcon Beyonder.

King Kandy
Pretty much anyone above Eternity could do it.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus sends Zom to sit and chat with Oblivion until the end of time with one shot from the Ultimate Nullifier...

Happy Dance

TheTyrant
Tyrant can do it.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is anyone ever really that certain about their "power level"? Happy Dance lt > everyone else in marvel

except for very few exceptions, like protege, pr beyonder, thoti, akhenaton, and edifice rex.

zom does not belong in that group.

Warlord
Superman

Endless Mike
I don't think the Vishanti could beat him

amnesia
Haruhi

the Darkone
Mad Jim Jaspers
Jamie Braddock
HOM Scarlett Witch
The Infinities
The Makers
Evil Molecule Man

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tyrant can do it.
Umm...wut?

I'm a Spectre fanboy and I admit that most versions of the Spectre would probably lose to Zom. He's a trans-universal menace. Tyrant wants none of that.

TheTyrant
Umm...wut?

I'm a Spectre fanboy and I admit that most versions of the Spectre would probably lose to Zom. He's a trans-universal menace. Tyrant wants none of that.

And Tyrant isn't a trans-universal menace? He went toe-to-toe with a very well fed Galactus and destroyed galaxies. We don't know what happened with Zom-Eternity-Dormammu (unknown circumstances)..., But what we do know is that Eternity put Zom in a vase and trapped him there for years. IIRC, Shuma Gorath came after Zom and Strange said that Gorath was the most powerful magic user he had gone up against.

Omega Vision
And Tyrant isn't a trans-universal menace? He went toe-to-toe with a very well fed Galactus and destroyed galaxies. We don't know what happened with Zom-Eternity-Dormammu (unknown circumstances)..., But what we do know is that Eternity put Zom in a vase and trapped him there for years. IIRC, Shuma Gorath came after Zom and Strange said that Gorath was the most powerful magic user he had gone up against.
Going toe to toe with a well fed Galactus and destroying Galaxies isn't nearly as impressive as cowing Eternity and threatening the balance of the Cosmos to the point that the Living Tribunal interferes.

TheTyrant
Going toe to toe with a well fed Galactus and destroying Galaxies isn't nearly as impressive as cowing Eternity and threatening the balance of the Cosmos to the point that the Living Tribunal interferes

Like I said, we don't know the circumstances.

Sise-Neg interfered with Shuma Gorath as well; so are we to assume that Gorath was THAT powerful? I think not.

zopzop
Like I said, we don't know the circumstances.

Sise-Neg interfered with Shuma Gorath as well; so are we to assume that Gorath was THAT powerful? I think not.

Except that he is that powerful! smile

Dr Strange's AURA with his power was so dangerous, that if he were to return to 616 universe without releasing Shuma Gorath's power, he'd destroy galaxies.

Kaluu mentioned that "great" demons such as Mephisto and Satannish were as mere "rats" before his power.

CortSether
Basically anybody above Dormammu could do it.

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether
Basically anybody above Dormammu Eternity could do it.

Fixed. big grin

Uriel005
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mad Jim Jaspers
Jamie Braddock
HOM Scarlett Witch
The Infinities
The Makers
Evil Molecule Man

If your going to include mad Jim you have to include future Franklin Richards in that, he is recognized as having greater potential and OP didn't say what time period it had to be. Also anybody with squirrel girl effect i.e. the stronger the opponent and more lopsided the fight the greater the chance that the super being will be beaten. Cyttorak might do it, Shuma with home dimension levels, most reality manipulators, possibly peak legion or onslaught. Kid Omega might be smart enough to come up with something if given prep time and not being a floating brain in a jar.

Colossus-Big C

Badabing
Originally posted by shokosugi
no teams. who can defeat Zom other than LT. Someone do me a favor and make this thread into a gauntlet. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.