Ironman vs The Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill..... you all know the Rules.

Lets get it on!

in which armor can he win in?

1) Thorbuster armor

2) hulkbuster armor

3) Extremis ironman

4) current armor

StiltmanFTW
Which Hulkbuster armor? stick out tongue

I'm pretty sure IM wins all four. I mean, I know that WC is underrated and while non-jobbing they're quite powerful, but so is Tony.

Bentley
Tony has only problems with Wrecker, but maybe sonics would affect him given how he has been koed by biological attacks.

Lord_Talron
maybe im just ignorant, but how are sonics biological attacks? and if they arent, how do you make that connection?

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which Hulkbuster armor? stick out tongue

I'm pretty sure IM wins all four. I mean, I know that WC is underrated and while non-jobbing they're quite powerful, but so is Tony. which ever you prefer.. but i was thinkin of this one.

http://ssjlogan.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hulk-ironman.jpg

Galan007
Tony wins all of them, imo.

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
maybe im just ignorant, but how are sonics biological attacks? and if they arent, how do you make that connection?

Because of the puking and losing balance, but mostly I couldn't recall any bio weapon IM regularly uses.

Lord_Talron
oh, i guess. but it seems to me its more of a question of the durability of your inner ear, no?

Angel Watching
Ironman wins them all

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
oh, i guess. but it seems to me its more of a question of the durability of your inner ear, no?

Yeah, they likely have uber ear durability.

King Castle
i dont know.. in the hulk and thor armor he acts more like a bruiser more then likely i see him losing in those two armors.

Kasper Gutman
I'd say Ironman takes it. The armor plus the brains should be enough. Just so no one thinks I'm lowballing the Crew. I'd say that the WC would stomp She-hulk for example.

Warlord
Bleeding edge ftw

I like the name of it

thanos-prime
Wasn't the thor buster designed to use thor's own energy against him?

King Castle
it had an asgardian energy relic as its power source.. tony was suppose to use it to help mankind with it... maybe free energy or something but he used it to power his armor...

thor was pissed...

the ninjak
This X4.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/HULK_25_COVER.jpg

King Castle
that dont prove nothin... Rulk wasnt fighting back he was tryin to talk to IM that they were on the same team...

the ninjak
Yeah, though Rulk couldn't do crap anyway though with Tony's tactics. Thunder clap is all he would have had.
Tony is capable of forcing Hulk level bricks into the air now and keep them there.
His energy output is more fierce than ever before now.
He can BFR easy now with idiots like the W CREW.
The trick is keeping them in the air one at a time.

King Castle
Rulk could have easily stopped him with a thunderclap in the air.. but his back was turned at one point..

even at peak Ironman shouldnt be at Rulk lvl strength maybe if he rerouted all his powers into a single attack he can be lucky to ko him.. but overall he should just be an annoyance a painful annoying one but can be easily outlasted b4 he gets the @$$ whoopin a back stabbin drunk deserves.

the ninjak
So what about the Wrecking Crew?

He could just keep the punishing them in the air. They can't touch him.

King Castle
he didnt fly in the hulk buster armor or thor armor he went straight to ground fighting punch for punch..

he will fight this way to not hit and run tactics...

the other two sure he'll fly.

the ninjak
The HulkBuster flew in WWH. Or are we using that older one definitely?

WWH HulkBuster had that Archille's Needle as well. I wonder what effect being pumped full of nanomachines would have on the Crew members.

King Castle
i posted the hulk armor.. the original one.. come on bro.

http://ssjlogan.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hulk-ironman.jpg

the ninjak
You wrote "whichever you prefer".
A grounded HulkBuster Armor is in trouble.

King Castle
i really got to start using emo face when i am being sarcastic..

but, i also said: "i was thinkin of this one"

Stoic
Ironman would beat them all and put them in 4 cells.

Kasper Gutman
Would the Wrecker's crowbar be considered an Asgardian artifact? Maybe Tony can steal it to power up a suit smile

the ninjak
Considering Doom's Destroyer Armor why not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.