Team heroes vs Team villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slimkid
its a team of heroes vs a team of villians here we go

HP doomsday

PC darkseid

Thanos

VS

Superman 1 million (kal kent)

Rune king thor

Current Hulk

which team wins

The Nuul
Hulk shouldnt be playing with the big boys.

slimkid
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk shouldnt be playing with the big boys.

dont you think current hulk can fight doomsday?

slimkid
so which team do you think will win

BattleMage
RKT solo's

BattleMage
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk shouldnt be playing with the big boys. I thought the Hulk was a big boy. lol

Philosophía
Team 1.

Lord Feron
Between Supes 1 Mill and RKT, PC DS is the only credible threat and I amd just assuming because I don't know much about PC DS. I just read very few instances where he was quite powerful.

Also Hulk dies...

slimkid
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Between Supes 1 Mill and RKT, PC DS is the only credible threat and I amd just assuming because I don't know much about PC DS. I just read very few instances where he was quite powerful.

Also Hulk dies...

PC darkseid was kicking PC supermans ass all the time and his OB were described to hit and destroy what everhe shoots at he was a very powerful beast this is why to this day people say darseid is uber because of his PC version

Lord Feron
Originally posted by slimkid
PC darkseid was kicking PC supermans ass all the time and his OB were described to hit and destroy what everhe shoots at he was a very powerful beast this is why to this day people say darseid is uber because of his PC version

Yeah, i agree with you. smile

dmills
What's the Hulk doing in there?

slimkid
Originally posted by dmills
What's the Hulk doing in there?

well i was thinking current hulk might stand against doomsday was i wrong?

Stoic
No you aren't wrong, on panel he's actually done more damage than Doomsday, so if DD is there I don't see why the Green Skaar shouldn't be. When were the New Gods included in the Crises on Infinite Worlds? I guess Darkseid is the same Darkseid that he ever was.

Warlord
Villains win Kal Kent is a sissy

slimkid
Originally posted by Warlord
Villains win Kal Kent is a sissy

Lol kal kent is the strongest one on this team while depowered he punched time and held galaxies when he is full power he is on a different level

and PC darkseid is not ordenery darkseid you should ream up on PC darkseid and see the differences

Warlord
welcome back

Lunacyde
Originally posted by BattleMage
I thought the Hulk was a big boy. lol

He is but there is a major power level jump between him and his 2 teammates. As strong and powerful as he is, he's the weakest character in this fight. This isn't average Doomsday, this is Hunter/Prey Doomsday.

slimkid
so which team wins?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lunacyde
He is but there is a major power level jump between him and his 2 teammates. As strong and powerful as he is, he's the weakest character in this fight. This isn't average Doomsday, this is Hunter/Prey Doomsday. yea a version of doomsday that for all his awesomeness; couldnt evolve beyond being punched to death, something hulk is pretty damn good at

slimkid
the way i see it its the top dogs of each team kal kent vs pc darkseid facing off, then you got RKT vs thanos and then you have current hulk vs HP doomsday .. i think its a good one

Mshinu
This really comes down to PC DS vs Kal Kent & RKT.
The bricks are pretty much non-factors and Thanos won`t last long against either of the big good guys.

slimkid
so which team do you think wins

marwash22
RKT solos.
Supes One Million solos.

estahuh

BattleMage
RKT solo's

BobbyD
PC Darkseid solos, and then solos his own team. laughing

Honestly, I don't know.

slimkid
so which team wins?

twizzlers713
RKT can solo
superman 1 million can solo

Parmaniac
Originally posted by slimkid
its a team of heroes vs a team of villians here we go

HP doomsday

PC darkseid

Thanos

VS

Superman 1 million (kal kent)

Rune king thor

Current Hulk

which team wins Oh no a PC character...

slimkid
when will be the return of the 1 million universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.