Batman vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Which counters would Batman develop to face the following Avengers?

Iron-man
Black Panther
Wolverine
Hulk
Thor
Hank Pym
Wonderman
Vision
Monica Rambeau

Let's assume Batman joins the Avengers and wants countermessures to deal with them. What does he uses to beat him? Does he succeed?

Warlord
Iron-man - some sort of special EMP
Black Panther - straight h2h fight wink
Wolverine - batkick
Hulk - Gamma Radiation Drain
Thor - Captain Marvel on speed dial
Hank Pym - feminism organisation
Wonderman - ionic disruptor
Vision - same as Ironman
Monica Rambeau - energy drain device

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
Wolverine - batkick
Vision - same as Ironman
Monica Rambeau - energy drain device You could've just said batkick for all. smokin'

Bentley
Wolverine - batkick
Vision - same as Ironman
Monica Rambeau - energy drain device

So I get he fails to stop Thor, Hulk and Black Panther wink

Lord_Talron
poor hank pym gets ****ed up sad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SamZED
You could've just said batkick for all. smokin'

yep, this is true

Lunacyde
Iron-Man - A number of high-tech possibilities, probably some kind of advanced EMP, maybe some kind of intelligent virus, very powerful hacking equipment, etc.

Black Panther - Developes his own anti-metal implements to counter BP's suit. Also extensively studies his tendencies and fighting style.

Wolverine- Seeks out carbonadium and weaponizes it, also studies his psych profile, tendencies, fighting style, the usual.

Hulk - Gamma Radiation Draining Device, he would also familiarize himself with Banner's psych profile.

Thor - Attack's when he's Donald Blake and makes sure to take his walking stick.

Hank Pym - Just punches him in the face :P

Wonderman - Ionic disruptors

Vision - Similar to Iron Man

Monica Rambeau - Energy sieve

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Iron-Man - A number of high-tech possibilities, probably some kind of advanced EMP, maybe some kind of intelligent virus, very powerful hacking equipment, etc.

Black Panther - Developes his own anti-metal implements to counter BP's suit. Also extensively studies his tendencies and fighting style.

Wolverine- Seeks out carbonadium and weaponizes it, Find's where Wolverine buried the M-blade and Daken's bonded claws and uses them, also studies his psych profile, tendencies, fighting style, the usual.

Hulk - Gamma Radiation Draining Device, he would also familiarize himself with Banner's psych profile.

Thor - Attack's when he's Donald Blake and makes sure to take his walking stick.

Hank Pym - Just punches him in the face :P

Wonderman - Ionic disruptors

Vision - Similar to Iron Man

Monica Rambeau - Energy sieve

Bouboumaster
Energy draining hasn't helped Rulk in his last encounter against Hulk. Also, current Hulk is with Banner in control. Which makes him more dangerous than ever.

Lunacyde
I don't remember quoting myself :/

With banner in control though that itself could be used as a weakness. With his intelligence also comes psychological factors that Batman may be able to exploit.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I don't remember quoting myself :/

With banner in control though that itself could be used as a weakness. With his intelligence also comes psychological factors that Batman may be able to exploit.

Yeah, but would Batman be able to exploit the mind of Bruce Banner before Bruce Banner (in Hulk form) pwn Batman?

Parmaniac
Anti Avenger spray

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Yeah, but would Batman be able to exploit the mind of Bruce Banner before Bruce Banner (in Hulk form) pwn Batman?

Well I was under the assumption Batman gets a great deal of prep-time here. By no means am I saying it's full proof, but I can see there being a definite chance of Batman taking him down given the right preparations and gear. This thread after all is just asking hypothetically what type of countermeasures he might use against them.

I could see Batman coming into the fight knowing what Hulk can do, knowing what his tendencies are, and knowing that he'd have to act fast before he is taken out. A combination of some kind of Gamma Radiation draining device to at least slow Hulk down and some hard hitting psychological attacks may prove successful. Once again just saying it's one possible way, not by any means that it'd work every time.

Bentley
From the things I've heard here the most iffy ones are Black Panther and Hulk, since BP would likely have his own counters against Bruce and be kind of a weird matchup, while Hulk tends to PIS his way out most of the counters people muster against him.

hulk gets taken out with a boom tube and bp doesnt actually require any special counters, batman can just neat him down.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
hulk gets taken out with a boom tube and bp doesnt actually require any special counters, batman can just neat him down.

Luckily Bruce isn't that confident when facing someone like T'challa. That's exactly how every other master prepper loses against him.

cdtm
A funnel and a bottle. Then just leave a case, problem solved. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley

Iron-man
Black Panther
Wolverine
Hulk
Thor
Hank Pym
Wonderman
Vision
Monica Rambeau

Let's assume Batman joins the Avengers and wants countermessures to deal with them. What does he uses to beat him? Does he succeed?
He batkicks all of them except Monica who he will subdue through a combination of Barry White and Champagne.

cdtm
From the things I've heard here the most iffy ones are Black Panther and Hulk, since BP would likely have his own counters against Bruce and be kind of a weird matchup, while Hulk tends to PIS his way out most of the counters people muster against him.

I'm thinking the Wonder Woman solution could work with Hulk.

Just keep him fighting imaginary opponents forever.

tsscls

Iron-man--EMP Batarangs
Black Panther--H2H takes him down
Wolverine--WTF? BK opens a wormhole.
Hulk--Wolverine+BM fight in Hulks brain via wormhole
Thor--Hulk (w/bm and logan in his head) use the BK to ^
Hank Pym ^
Wonderman ^
Vision ^
Monica Rambeau ^

rip everyone else a new *******.

The Nuul

Iron-man
Black Panther
Wolverine
Hulk
Thor
Hank Pym
Wonderman
Vision
Monica Rambeau

How dare you degrade/lowball Batman like this!

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by The Nuul
How dare you degrade/lowball the avengers like this!

i took the liberty to correct your typo, hope you dont mind

Warlord
So I get he fails to stop Thor, Hulk and Black Panther wink

hasn't Surfer succeeded in draining gamma radiation from the Hulk before?

Bentley
hasn't Surfer succeeded in draining gamma radiation from the Hulk before?

Yeah, but Rulk's absorbtion failed to do that very recently.

Originally posted by The Nuul
How dare you degrade/lowball Batman like this!

Bats lowballed himself when he trained Robin.

Warlord
Yeah, but Rulk's absorbtion failed to do that very recently.

batman's absorption >>> rulk's mad

Bentley
batman's absorption >>> rulk's mad

Nah, M.O.D.O.K. is smarter than Batman and much sexier too.

Warlord
perv eek!

SamZED
Dont dis M.O.D.O.K.!!!!!mad

Warlord
OK seriously now.

Measure against Hulk - stasis field

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.