X-Men Foes vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
What established team in marvel or dc can defeat this badass squad of super villians (no surfer/thor/superman/gl...as they were never a team) ? No more than 7 ppl per team.

Classic Juggs
Apoc
Magneto
Mr. Sinster
Gladiator

Classic Defenders (original) would be top of my list

Kasper Gutman
Defenders would be my first choice as well. How about the God Squad with herc etc. Or do they not count as established? God Squad is kind of like picking a pantheon level group so maybe they shouldn't count. Your going to have peeps really scratching their memory banks over this one. Like try to think of the most powerful x-man or avenger line up. One cheat pick could be Dark Avengers with Void on the loose.

Gadabout
A little head scratchin might be good around here...
But I guess the God squad would qualify....though that would be massive overkill imo

I also submit
Thor/Gilgemesh/Sers/Hulk/Moondragon...though they never fought together they were all on the Avengers

Storm/Bishop/Cable/Prof. X/Collosus/Rachel/

Supes/GL/WW/Flash/Hawkman

rougeredmage
i am going to say Warlock anf the infinity Watch could battle thease

The group nova recruited to handle the cancerverse invasion could do it easily.

Nova, BRB, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Ronan, Quasar

Lunacyde
Several Incarnations of the JLA and JSA.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by 753
The group nova recruited to handle the cancerverse invasion could do it easily.

Nova, BRB, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Ronan, Quasar

It would be overkill, lol

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Gadabout
What established team in marvel or dc can defeat this badass squad of super villians (no surfer/thor/superman/gl...as they were never a team) ? No more than 7 ppl per team.

Classic Juggs
Apoc
Magneto
Mr. Sinster
Gladiator

Classic Defenders (original) would be top of my list
The Star Masters.

Quasar, Tana Nile, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and Xenith.

Lunacyde
I think it would be interesting to see a villains vs. villains match. Like say The Society (Sinestro, Zoom, Black Adam, Dr. Polaris, Deathstroke)

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It would be overkill, lol yes, they are packing a whole lot of juice. I wisht the superskrull was in it too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.