Luke Cage vs Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight to the death. Who wins?

Konton
Cyborg stomps. Spite.

KingD19
Is Cyborg as strong or durable as Cage? Or are you giving him the win because of his weapons?

Let's not forget, recently Luke has tanked hits from Hiroim, blasts from Living Laser, etc...

byrdgang21
IMO Cage should be able to withstand most of what Cyborg can dish out.

Konton
He can't beat sonics and Cyborg is low level 100 class himself after his most recent upgrade.

KingD19
I don't read Teen Titans. So do you mean like...A Black Canary soundwave, or a sonic cannon like the cartoon?

Konton
First off, he's not even a Titan anymore.

Second, he has both. I'm talking about the hypersonic knockout frequency.

Prep-Man
Cyborg.

KingD19
Originally posted by Konton
First off, he's not even a Titan anymore.

Second, he has both. I'm talking about the hypersonic knockout frequency.

Well, I don't know how you expected me to realize that since I don't read them anyway, but is it in his character to use the hyper frequency? Or will he try to beat Cage up and blast him? Because that will lose him a large majority of fights between them.

Prep-Man
Cyborg can use all types of tech and has. He has that Dome thing, which will also lay Cage on his ass.

Konton
Cage doesn't have the strength to put Cyborg down in a fist fight, lol.

The Nuul
Cage doesn't have the strength to put Cyborg down in a fist fight, lol.

Lol, yeah I cant believe that some of them are cheering for Cage when he cannot hurt him back.

KingD19
Well, Cage has gone toe to toe with Wonderman, Hulk, Rhino, etc... How strong/durable is Cyborg anyway?

Konton
If by toe to toe you mean took a hit from, then alright. He's not strong enough to hurt any of those guys though.

Cyborg is a lower class 100 brick with crazy tech. He's currently the brains behind Robinson's Justice League.

Lord Feron
Cyborg rocks him

Stoic
He can't beat sonics and Cyborg is low level 100 class himself after his most recent upgrade.

I've always liked Cyborg, but I stopped following the Titans, after Deathstroke stopped leading them way back. You say he got upgrades? When did this happen? I mean do you know which comic?

Anyways even back when Cyborg could barely lift 10 tons, I would give him a majority due to his crazy tech. If he's rated low class 100 these days, this fight won't last long.

Konton
His last upgrade IIRC was after the Technis arch.

There was a missile crash and his body was destroyed and repaired with more mechanical parts. His mind was repaired by the Technis and he took the name Cyberion. After a run in with the Titans and JLA his mind was downloaded into the Omegadrome suit. After that his mind was moved back into a clone of his original self, but he retained the Omegadrone's powers.

If you don't know, the Omegadrone suit belonged to Minion. The battlesuit had morphing capabilities and allows the user to take any shape and generate weapons with huge fire power. Sooo Cyborg is basically a techno-transmorph now.

Cyborg hasn't done it, but Minion once turned into a spaceship capable of light speed travel using the suit. Pretty powerful.

SamZED
Vic's body now is fully robotic (except for his brain) right?

KingD19
Does he have any feats that solidify him at the levels you're saying he is?

Prep-Man
His fight with Atlas is a good start.

KingD19
Like I said, I don't read Teen Titans, or Cyborg, or much DC at all. So yeah, no idea how that fight went.

Konton
Cyborg traded blows with Mammoth, who has managed to harm Superman in the past.

Doesn't matter though. Cyborg has a cannon that can shoot 100 decibles of white sound.

Bentley
Cyborg likely beats him without weapons, he certainly stomps with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.