King Kandy's Super Tourney Announcement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy

Black bolt z
IS this like evangels tourneys a few years ago?

King Kandy
In the fact that they are both tourneys, yes. The rules aren't the same. BTW, there's usually been 2 tourneys per year at least... Evangel's was far from the most recent.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Kandy
In the fact that they are both tourneys, yes. The rules aren't the same. BTW, there's usually been 2 tourneys per year at least... Evangel's was far from the most recent. I understand that.So we just choose 3 low heralds?

King Kandy
Well, low herald, or less than that.

BTW, questions should go in the battlezone thread.

Existere
For examples of tourneys, check the tourney respect thread or the tourney discussion thread in the battlezone forum, or just kinda peruse that forum.

King Kandy
Yeah, that's definitely a good idea. There are also guides to what to expect in tournaments in the respect thread.

Blair Wind
I think newcomers should step up to the tournaments. It used to be that tournaments were constantly filled with new competitors but recently its been the same old mix of people. I can pretty much predict what type of characters certain people are going to draft nowadays and frankly it gets repetitive. We need people to infuse new life in the tournaments and hopefully someone will man up (or woman up) and take the challenge.

So, if you are not joining because you think you might not win, dont worry about that. Its about enjoying yourself in a setting that has more focus than your normal Vs debate. Besides, you could always win on your first try. Its been done before.

The Nuul
I enter in Colossus C, he wants to join.

King Kandy
Yeah. Nobody will think less of you if you join and lose. I lost all the time when I started, and I still haven't pulled off a tourney win yet.

Ambient
Not only it is fun but a good way to broaden ones comic knowledge..

Come-on guys/gals join up.. yes

Black bolt z
Is it like regular battlezone?Cuz I still don't get that at all...how to do it I mean.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think newcomers should step up to the tournaments. It used to be that tournaments were constantly filled with new competitors but recently its been the same old mix of people. I can pretty much predict what type of characters certain people are going to draft nowadays and frankly it gets repetitive. We need people to infuse new life in the tournaments and hopefully someone will man up (or woman up) and take the challenge.

So, if you are not joining because you think you might not win, dont worry about that. Its about enjoying yourself in a setting that has more focus than your normal Vs debate. Besides, you could always win on your first try. Its been done before. What is a low herald? If I knew what it was I might do it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Oak Parker
What is a low herald? If I knew what it was I might do it. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t460164.html

In that thread it has a list of comic characters.It starts at sub skyfather then it goes down from high-low herald.They are well marked as to who is in what section.Its the fourth list of characters.Heres the list of them.

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

Bentley
Is Barry still low herald? I wonder in case anyone's reading current Flash.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Is Barry still low herald? I wonder in case anyone's reading current Flash. Well I took that from the beggining of the mixed-cross genre thread so it might be out of date but...eh.

King Kandy
Well I kind of see Mar-Vell as the low herald cap myself. BTW Parker, remember that it's not just the characters on that list, but any character with power around equal to theirs.

Badabing
I'm gonna unpin this thread Kandy. Let me know if you need it pinned again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.