Dr. Joker vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Joker is given dooms intelligence and nack for tech but he still keeps his personality.He is given thanos's,dooms and reeds tech and a month of prep.

Who on marvel earth stops him first?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Joker is given dooms intelligence and nack for tech but he still keeps his personality.He is given thanos's,dooms and reeds tech and a month of prep.

Who on marvel earth stops him first?

One guy alone or a team?

Lunacyde
A lot of people die is all I know.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lunacyde
A lot of people die is all I know.

Absolutly

Lord_Talron
he holds the planet hostage in return for the perfect glass of lemonade.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Lunacyde
A lot of people die is all I know. evil face

Uriel005
Lol with that power Joker just might collapse reality for lulz.

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
he holds the planet hostage in return for the perfect glass of lemonade.
This.

Any reality warper who is worth what he eats. A team of other high end preppers can do it too.

Bentley
Rogers end his threat with a mean right hook.

Seriously, this ain't gonna be any worse than the four times Redskull got a cosmic cube.

SamZED
At least Red Skull would try to achieve some goals, power, domination etc.. Joker might destroy everything for the lolz...

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
At least Red Skull would try to achieve some goals, power, domination etc.. Joker might destroy everything for the lolz...

Yeah, but look at what he did in Emperor Joker, this time he won't get as much power and would likely be defeated in a similar way.

SamZED
Wasnt it PIS that stopped him that time? Something about not being able to kill Batman? Pretty sure he destroyed the universe several times in that story.

Bentley
As I said, with all that tech he'll not come up with something nearly as nasty, probably magic will end up beating him too.

SamZED
Not nearly as nasty? With Reed's, Thanos's and Doom's tech? I wouldnt be so sure...

Bentley
Btw, I kind of assumed that there was some PIS or at least CIS going on, since Redskull himself would likely beat Marvel Earth with a cube with no CIS.

Most of what Doom and Thanos have done doesn't come close to the Cosmic Cube or was achieved with external power sources. As for Reed... Well, you gave Joker Doom's intelligence so he won't understand much of Reed's tech anyways wink

rotiart
Hrm. So reed tech was able to damage celestials
Depower galactus and separate him to galan
Time travel... Interdimensiobal travel..
Create the anti galactus armor that busts cap which busted teams
Contacted Stan lee
Was the spark for the recreation of the universe with the power of the alien entity
There's been some abstract level feats going on witg reed/doom tech...

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Btw, I kind of assumed that there was some PIS or at least CIS going on, since Redskull himself would likely beat Marvel Earth with a cube with no CIS.

Most of what Doom and Thanos have done doesn't come close to the Cosmic Cube or was achieved with external power sources. As for Reed... Well, you gave Joker Doom's intelligence so he won't understand much of Reed's tech anyways wink facepalm

Bentley
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. So reed tech was able to damage celestials
Depower galactus and separate him to galan
Time travel... Interdimensiobal travel..
Create the anti galactus armor that busts cap which busted teams
Contacted Stan lee
Was the spark for the recreation of the universe with the power of the alien entity
There's been some abstract level feats going on witg reed/doom tech...

Addressed Reed's tech in my second argument and in Mindset's facepalm 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.