spider man prep team vs Reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Parker
Norman osborn
Otto Ocatvious
Dr Conners

get 1 week prep

vs

Reed Richards with one week prep

can the 4 brains of the spidey team match up to reed ?

kgkg
No. Reed wins

chomperx9
Dr Bruce Banner added to the spidey prep team

SamZED
The PIS is strong with this one. Banner soloes.

But seriously, Reed has better equipment than Spider-man's team. Give Spidey Reed's resources and equip and he alone would make it an interesting prep battle. Reed would win ofcourse but not without a fight.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
The PIS is strong with this one. Banner soloes.

But seriously, Reed has better equipment than Spider-man's team. Give Spidey Reed's resources and equip and he alone would make it an interesting prep battle. Reed would win ofcourse but not without a fight. no powers from the teams its just a prep battle.

and if i gave spidey Reed's Resources then it wouldnt be fair.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
no powers from the teams its just a prep battle.

and if i gave spidey Reed's Resources then it wouldnt be fair. The prob is Spider-man doesn't have any resources, hell I have as much resources as Pete in my basement. While Reed has one if not the most advanced lab on the planet.

StiltmanFTW
Who are Ocatvius and Conners? Never heard of them.

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who are Ocatvius and Conners? Never heard of them. new guys

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who are Ocatvius and Conners? Never heard of them. Doc Ock and Connors evil twins.

Parmaniac
He later became Dr. Cocktopuss
http://www.mattsargent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/cocktopus-bw.jpg

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The prob is Spider-man doesn't have any resources, hell I have as much resources as Pete in my basement. While Reed has one if not the most advanced lab on the planet. Yeah, that's the problem.
Also, Spidey's prep is really understimated on KMC, heck im so used to him coming up with some crazy stuff I never even thought about saving the feats on my PC..

tkitna
Give Reed one day and it might even the odds a bit, but doubtful.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah, that's the problem.
Also, Spidey's prep is really understimated on KMC, heck im so used to him coming up with some crazy stuff I never even thought about saving the feats on my PC.. this is comic book parker with prep not KMC parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.