is there a molecule man respect thread???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tttorres
if there is a molecule man respect thread give me the link

oh, and is there a Dormmamu respect thread???

Bentley
Search in the Marvel directory if there is a thread under that name, if not, it's very likely there isn't one. Also, don't make a new thread to ask for this kind of information, just post a reply to one of the sticky threads and any of us will likely respond to your query.

tttorres
ok sorry man

Bentley
Originally posted by tttorres
ok sorry man

No problem big grin

kgkg
I don't think there is one. I was going to make one a year ago but no one gives a fuk about MM so I stopped.

Bentley
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't think there is one. I was going to make one a year ago but no one gives a fuk about MM so I stopped.

We'll, I'd like to say I give a damn about him but... It's not in the first 35 characters who I may do respect threads about one day.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder causes destruction across the Entire Multiverse.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5815/beyonderdestructionacrossmultiversesf2.th.jpg
The incredible Molecule Man repairs the Multiverse with one finger while calming the Beyonder down(my next respect thread will be on him.)
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5429/beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse2gv0.th.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

He never made one though.

Warlord
someone should make one thumb up

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by kgkg

Do it or I will come find you mad

kgkg
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Do it or I will come find you mad I will do it once Bentley does his Galactus respect thread.

Warlord
he needs to do the Moondragon respect thread first...wink

Bentley
I have a lot of homework to do geek

kgkg
I would have probably have done a Galactus respect thread weren't it for Bentley saying he would do one... and I think it was in 08 -.-

Bentley
It was probably in 2009!

To be fair, I never got momentum because besides having the scans -which are kind of already stocked at Bran's pb account- I wanted to do the reading instead of just doing the thread. The issue was that Galactus has more appearances than Kang and Ultron combined so it was kind of difficult to pull just like that.

Its doable imo, if nobody else call dibs I'm going to start reading on Big G and put it in the top three of my to-do list. Ultron is next though, I already did most of the work on that one.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe finish with Ultron first then?

Bentley
I'll be typing it during the next two weeks now that I've found enough students to more or less pay living.

Utrigita
If you get through all issues with Galactus Bentley I suggest a capacity thread instead smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.