Heroes for Hire vs. X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
IronFist
Punisher
Elektra
Moon Knight
Ghost Rider

vs.

Wolverine
ArchAngel
Psylocke
Deadpool
Fantomex (with EVA)

Parmaniac
Ghost Rider ruins this

Trackz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ghost Rider ruins this what about eva? and he does have that adamantium weakness.

Dum Dum Dugan
Ghost riders to much if we take him at 100%. It either end with Ghost rider soloing, or stalemate KO of everyone, if wolverine some how stabs ghost rider.

what would eva do against ghost rider?

also you dont have to say with eva, she standard.

GR is indeed too much, witout him on his team the mutants would win

jalek moye
Originally posted by Trackz
what about eva? and he does have that adamantium weakness.

That weakness will drop whoever the following explosion hits though. which is likely to be everyone except maybe angel if hes flying high up.

Trackz
IronFist
Punisher (prep)
Elektra
Moon Knight (prep)

vs.

Wolverine
Psylocke
Deadpool
Fantomex (no eva)

ok GR removed

Dum Dum Dugan
IronFist
Punisher (prep)
Elektra
Moon Knight (prep)

vs.

Wolverine
Psylocke
Deadpool
Fantomex (no eva)

ok GR removed
how much prep and why are you removing eva?

You might as well remove fantomex. He and eva are one and the same, I don't even think he could be alive with out her, and he loses all his powers.......

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
how much prep and why are you removing eva?

You might as well remove fantomex. He and eva are one and the same, I don't even think he could be alive with out her, and he loses all his powers....... he's been in fights without using EVA before.

Dum Dum Dugan
he's been in fights without using EVA before.
You dont get it, eva part of him. His functions are connected with eva, he always using her. She connect to his nervous system, in order to be disconnect from her he loses several of his abilities, he can't even see color anymore. With out her he more or less powerless.

I dont think you fully understand fantomex.

Konton
GR solos.
Take him out and Psylocke solos.

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
You dont get it, eva part of him. His functions are connected with eva, he always using her. She connect to his nervous system, in order to be disconnect from her he loses several of his abilities, he can't even see color anymore. With out her he more or less powerless.

I dont think you fully understand fantomex. I think you're being obtuse, she's not completely disconnected from him, but she is unavailable to help in the fight, i.e. no giant mother ship crashing through the battle terrain owning everything.

With EVA fantomex could solo the opposition and his own team except for the GR, so taking her out along with GR does balance it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.