Superman vs. Flash(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
They fight in a 10ft by 10ft adamantium box.

BlackZero30x
Flash ftw everytime

SM most likely

BlackZero30x
i feel this will be closed before to long but i thought while it's open i would ask as to why you feel superman could win just because im board....it's either this or i clean......

Lunacyde
Flash should win. He's faster, and an despite having limited space for movement he should still be able pull off a speed steal.

SM can just freeze or fry the whole box. Space restriction also makes it more likely that flash will get tagged as there is less room for maneuvering. Speed stealing and IMPs are rare attacks and I do believe speed stealing takes a little while longer than flash will have here to actually make someone a statue. SM has the obivous advantage in both durabilty and strengh so brawling it out with IMPs in a small box won't go well for him.

Mindset
Supes sucks all the oxygen out.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Flash should win. He's faster, and an despite having limited space for movement he should still be able pull off a speed steal.
my thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by 753
SM can just freeze or fry the whole box. Space restriction also makes it more likely that flash will get tagged as there is less room for maneuvering. Speed stealing and IMPs are rare attacks and I do believe speed stealing takes a little while longer than flash will have here to actually make someone a statue. SM has the obivous advantage in both durabilty and strengh so brawling it out with IMPs in a small box won't go well for him.

i get what your saying and you make quite good points!

assuming your correct about speed stealing
flash being(imo)much faster then superman would be a helpful. flash could speed up......steal a little speed come in for an attack vibrate his molecules to make it much less likely for superman to hit him back.....steal a little more speed and continue at this until Clark is a statue ftw.

i can see how superman could replicate a lot of what flash does(the molecule vibrating) but i don't think he can preform on the level that flash can(speed wise that is).....not to mention the speed force grants him some things like an aura that protects against extreme heats ect.....

thanos-prime
Superman

Parmaniac
Superman and Flash in the darkroom...I'm going with the man of steel

-Pr-
Superman. He's not as disadvantaged by the small space as flash is.

Tha C-Master
Flash dumps the multiverse on him. shifty

Uriel005
Assuming you mean to make the box unbreakable to Superman Flash vibrates his way out and lulz as superman is trapped in box. But if Flash can't do that Superman can as said before turn the box into a vacuum with one big inhale or heat the place until flash spontaneously combusts. Also i think speed steal takes too much time and in a 10 foot by 10 ft cube mobility is extremely limited and supes is fast enough to tag flash running by him. Well... maybe not Wally but yeah...

Colossus-Big C
flash can phase through objects by vibrating at light speed.....

SM can phase though objects too. He can just bounce arround in the cage until he eventually stumbles upon and cripples the flash.

h1a8
Flash at his best wins easily. He can IMP Superman, steal his speed, etc.

Lunacyde
If they leave the box is it considered bfr?

Black bolt z
Guys this thread your not supposed to leave the box.They're restricted to staying in the box or a celestial will kill them.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
SM can phase though objects too. He can just bounce arround in the cage until he eventually stumbles upon and cripples the flash. superman is a statue to the flash, the flash can just dodge him for eternity

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman is a statue to the flash, the flash can just dodge him for eternity

he can't dodge the box being red hot or being full of ice, though.

chomperx9
SUPERMAN...........................FLASH

Super speed .......................Super speed
Super strength
Heat Vision
Flight

confused hmm tough one there

Lunacyde
True. Superman should win.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by chomperx9
SUPERMAN...........................FLASH

Super speed .......................Super speed
Super strength
Heat Vision
Flight

confused hmm tough one there It's not that simple.

Uriel005
What version of superman New Earth or what. Infinite mass punch <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Reality punch

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It's not that simple. tell that to all the damn writers

Tha C-Master
tell that to all the damn writers Tell them what? Flash is one of the characters smost affected by PIS because he's broken.

Slaanesh
Flash..at his best..he's way to fast for Supes..even in small places..

chomperx9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Flash..at his best..he's way to fast for Supes..even in small places.. what ever happend to supermans Durability ?

Slaanesh
what ever happend to supermans Durability ?

u think Flash can't hurt Supes???

chomperx9
u think Flash can't hurt Supes??? I just know superman is stronger and more durable with super speed as well. He has a much bigger chance of winning.

and honestly your making it sound like Superman cant hurt wally

Slaanesh
I just know superman is stronger and more durable with super speed as well. He has a much bigger chance of winning.

and honestly your making it sound like Superman cant hurt wally

no..he won't have his speed when he fight Wally..his strength is useless if he can't hit Wally..all he got is his durability..and i believe Wally can hurt him..given enough time..he will get KO..

chomperx9
no..he won't have his speed when he fight Wally..his strength is useless if he can't hit Wally..all he got is his durability..and i believe Wally can hurt him..given enough time..he will get KO.. so when wally fights superman wally takes away supermans speed ?

twizzlers713
speed steal > IMP x 98765219846549584989879561 > win

Slaanesh
so when wally fights superman wally takes away supermans speed ?

yes..it's one of his ability..

chomperx9
yes..it's one of his ability.. ur serious ? so superman cant speedblitz if wally is in the house ?

Omega Vision
As I recall Wally it reticent to try a speed steal on Superman because it's the same as suddenly hitting the brakes on a freight train that goes off the rails. It doesn't stop all at once and probably plows through all kinds of shit.

Slaanesh
ur serious ? so superman cant speedblitz if wally is in the house ?

if Wally doesn't want him too..then yes..Wally can take away Supes speed..he can take away anyone speed..he can even turn people into living statue..it's one of his power..speed steal..u didn't know that??

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
he can't dodge the box being red hot or being full of ice, though.
I was thinking that too. And you know what they say.

Great minds think like StyleTime.

Superman wins.

chomperx9
if Wally doesn't want him too..then yes..Wally can take away Supes speed..he can take away anyone speed..he can even turn people into living statue..it's one of his power..speed steal..u didn't know that?? doing to others yes but to superman i just dont see it happening

Slaanesh
doing to others yes but to superman i just dont see it happening

it has already been stated in comic that he can do it to Supes no expression

cdtm
Flash.

Even without all the major speed tricks, what's to stop him from simply vibrating and ripping out a major organ, like his heart or brain?

In the race Mxy set up, a much slower Wally did vibrate out of Supermans grip, which proves his durability won't stop a vibration attempt.

Barring being able to actually vibrate into his body, he should at least be able to vibrate through any punches and could pull what Walter West did to another character and mess with the electrical impulses of his brain and other organs.

Uriel005
no..he won't have his speed when he fight Wally..his strength is useless if he can't hit Wally..all he got is his durability..and i believe Wally can hurt him..given enough time..he will get KO..

Somewhat agreed but I don't think supes would use speed in a box like that he'd just nuke it. Oh and Slaanesh... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Uriel005
Somewhat agreed but I don't think supes would use speed in a box like that he'd just nuke it. Oh and Slaanesh... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Wally can vibrate through the nuke or anything Supes can dish out..

ahhh..that's the battle cry for Khorne worshiper..Slaanesh enemy uhuh

chomperx9
it has already been stated in comic that he can do it to Supes no expression an actual issue of a comic or KMC comic ?

Slaanesh
an actual issue of a comic or KMC comic ?

an actual issues..what's a KMC comic??

chomperx9
an actual issues..what's a KMC comic?? comic feats the people create in their head from comics that have never existed before.

Slaanesh
comic feats the people create in their head from comics that have never existed before.

oh..

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As I recall Wally it reticent to try a speed steal on Superman because it's the same as suddenly hitting the brakes on a freight train that goes off the rails. It doesn't stop all at once and probably plows through all kinds of shit. so i can replicate flash's speed steal with an adamantium net?

this description of speed steal kind of seems to go against the definition of a "speed steal". if you are stealing someones speed, their kinetic energy, their momentum, and inertia wouldnt they, you know; not have any speed to use to crash thru shit?

Philosophía
Superman burns the whole oxygen out of the room.

Flash steals his speed.

He dies, Superman lives as a statue eternally.

Warlord

Originally posted by cdtm
Flash.

Even without all the major speed tricks, what's to stop him from simply vibrating and ripping out a major organ, like his heart or brain?

In the race Mxy set up, a much slower Wally did vibrate out of Supermans grip, which proves his durability won't stop a vibration attempt.

Barring being able to actually vibrate into his body, he should at least be able to vibrate through any punches and could pull what Walter West did to another character and mess with the electrical impulses of his brain and other organs.

Meh, if we're taking things this out of character, SM can countervibrate. Anyway, HV ftw.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so i can replicate flash's speed steal with an adamantium net?

this description of speed steal kind of seems to go against the definition of a "speed steal". if you are stealing someones speed, their kinetic energy, their momentum, and inertia wouldnt they, you know; not have any speed to use to crash thru shit? The point is that it takes longer to speedsteal someone into a statue than flash will likely have here. As speed suddenly drops, but not instantly to zero, the train can derail. SM can just stumble on flash and kill him that way.

I also doubt flash can dodge SM for eternity.

h1a8
Originally posted by 753
The point is that it takes longer to speedsteal someone into a statue than flash will likely have here. As speed suddenly drops, but not instantly to zero, the train can derail. SM can just stumble on flash and kill him that way.

I also doubt flash can dodge SM for eternity.

Steal speed seems to happen very fast if not at an instant.
But that's moot since Wally would just IMP Superman while stealing his speed. He could easily combo Superman to ko as well. Remember an IMP has many different levels as it depends on how much damage Wally is willing to give. Also the IMP has no limit, it can range from millions of tons to infinite tons. Superman gets hit with a 10^20 ton punch then he would at least be koed.

So the fight would go

Bell rings. Wally pops Superman. While Superman is stunned Wally steals his speed. Wally wins.

or Bell rings. Wally pops Superman for the stun. Wally continues to a combo to ko. Wally wins.

or Bell rings. Wally steals Superman speed while maybe dodging an attack or two. Wally wins.

cdtm
an actual issues..what's a KMC comic??

A Flash comic. Superman was chasing after Wally, and he claimed he could stop Superman cold, but didn't because a sudden stop by a character with Supermans strength would damage the surrounding area.

cdtm
Originally posted by h1a8
But that's moot since Wally would just IMP Superman while stealing his speed. He could easily combo Superman to ko as well.

And Wally knocked out a White Martian with a single punch, yet could have hit him at least 1,000 more times.

Even if Superman is faster, going from 1,000 imp to 100 imp is still bad news for Supes..

Originally posted by h1a8
But that's moot since Wally would just IMP Superman while stealing his speed. He could easily combo Superman to ko as well. Remember an IMP has many different levels as it depends on how much damage Wally is willing to give. Also the IMP has no limit, it can range from millions of tons to infinite tons. Superman gets hit with a 10^20 ton punch then he would at least be koed.

So the fight would go

Bell rings. Wally pops Superman. While Superman is stunned Wally steals his speed. Wally wins.

or Bell rings. Wally pops Superman for the stun. Wally continues to a combo to ko. Wally wins.

or Bell rings. Wally steals Superman speed while maybe dodging an attack or two. Wally wins. cool story bro

paisapower
superman unleashes 360 degree H.V. or yells at Flash matching his vibratory rate if tries to go intangible

khazra
Are they acting remotely in character?

Of course not!

Uriel005
Wally can vibrate through the nuke or anything Supes can dish out..

ahhh..that's the battle cry for Khorne worshiper..Slaanesh enemy uhuh

Still say that cranking up the heat in the place would KO wally.
Exactly and my zerkers would eat slaaneshi noise marines for breakfast. Lucien gets his back snapped and face nommed by Kharn and Khorne does not suffer fools to possess his favored son.

zeel
Originally posted by Mindset
Supes sucks all the oxygen out.

hell i never thought about that.

supes wins here.

cdtm
Originally posted by zeel
hell i never thought about that.

supes wins here.

At the speeds he runs, he'd suffocate anyways. And he's run where there's no oxygen before.

The Speed Force is supposed to protect him and even sustain him, which is why he doesn't suffer from burning calories or need hydration.

Yes, the speedforce sustains him. He can still be killed by HV and CB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.