Kurse & WWH Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no energy manip or flight

h1a8
Spite WWH alone would kill Thanos.

Parmaniac
laughing

Kasper Gutman
Kurse and WWH could take Thanos under these rules. That team could be comparable to a non exotic power using Mangog vs Thanos. And Mangog would win under these rules. Thanos wins if team doesn't actually fight like a team. Thanos probable keeps a little iron somewhere if he knows Kurse is in the area smile Seriously, without iron it's a real debate on a Kurse vs Thanos melee fight but add in WWH and team should win.

slimkid
team stomps kurse alone would give him more then a fight and probably beat him down

Mshinu
Thanos slams Kurse`s head trough Hulk`s stomach and lets the regeneration fuse them together. cool

slimkid
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos slams Kurse`s head trough Hulk`s stomach and lets the regeneration fuse them together. cool

if he fights kurse and current hulk each of them grabs an arm they start to pull and they tear thanos in half they are too much for him in a physical fight and probably each of them is physically superiour to thanos

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy has problems handling his girlfriend Rulkette. He is nowhere near Thanos.
Kurse is a handful sure, but the Mad Titan is still a better fighter and tactician.

slimkid
Hulkie Boy has problems handling his girlfriend Rulkette. He is nowhere near Thanos.
Kurse is a handful sure, but the Mad Titan is still a better fighter and tactician.

....what? dude stop please ... current hulk those days will beat the shit out of thanos if it was only a hand 2 hand fight and adding kurse? kurse the guy who cant be hurt physically and is 4 times stronger than thor, thanos is not a better fighter than any of them where do you get your info? kurse outfought thor in almost every single fight they ever had he is a better fighter than thor and stronger while current hulk fights very smart and he is very strong, facts are if its only a hand 2 hand fight this team will murder thanos and stop wanking him just because he is suppose to be a tier above them it doesnt mean that in strict h2h he will win he is nothing to them in a fight

Bentley
Thanos bfr's the suckers.

AsbestosFlaygon
Is Thanos allowed to use force block?

Mshinu
Originally posted by slimkid
....what? dude stop please ... current hulk those days will beat the shit out of thanos if it was only a hand 2 hand fight and adding kurse? kurse the guy who cant be hurt physically and is 4 times stronger than thor, thanos is not a better fighter than any of them where do you get your info? kurse outfought thor in almost every single fight they ever had he is a better fighter than thor and stronger while current hulk fights very smart and he is very strong, facts are if its only a hand 2 hand fight this team will murder thanos and stop wanking him just because he is suppose to be a tier above them it doesnt mean that in strict h2h he will win he is nothing to them in a fight

What a jumble of bad punctuation and infantile wankism.
Hulkie Boy being "very strong" does not put him on Thanos` level physically. Nor does his fights with Skaar, Rulkette or Rulk show much smarts.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Is Thanos allowed to use force block? no

slimkid
What a jumble of bad punctuation and infantile wankism.
Hulkie Boy being "very strong" does not put him on Thanos` level physically. Nor does his fights with Skaar, Rulkette or Rulk show much smarts.

the only one who is wanking here is you because it seems like you are too narow minded to understand that this version of hulk is stronger than thanos what strength feats does thanos have? what are his strength feats? getting beat up by thor? i can assure you that if current hulk fights thanos h2h thanos blows wont effect him ... but fanboyus like you never understand it dont you? for you its just ohhh lets jiiizzz on thanos he is the mad titan and shit he is very powerful GTFO with your bullshit both kurse and current hulk will beat the living hell out of him h2h

The Nuul
Originally posted by h1a8
Spite WWH alone would kill Thanos.

drylaugh

slimkid
Originally posted by The Nuul
drylaugh

if it was a hand2hand fight he would , in a real fight you are free to laugh

Mshinu
Thanos smashes Hulkie Boy to a pulp, then keeps him in the fridge for a steady supply of

http://phohoangnasa.com/images/green_tea_icecream.jpg

iceman24567
Thanos wins a slight majority he would put Hulk down first just so he won't be uber strong later.

Stoic
Thanos smashes Hulkie Boy to a pulp, then keeps him in the fridge for a steady supply of

http://phohoangnasa.com/images/green_tea_icecream.jpg

Not really, but on the other hand the Hulk has no viable way of keeping Thanos down. In this fight, I have to go with the team, I just don't see Thanos as having the might to beat both of these guys when he would struggle to take a one on one with either. I can only imagine that Thanos would retreat after realizing that there would be no gain in a conflict with these two.

slimkid
thanos will lose badly he was taken out so many times by thor in a hand 2 hand he is not going to beat kurse in h2h fight let alone kurse and current hulk they will tear him apart

iceman24567
Team won't be able to put him down before he amp punches their faces off

slimkid
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team won't be able to put him down before he amp punches their faces off

dude what? kurse alone would beat the shit out of him thor put him down many times with mjolnir and this is kurse that guy that always owning thor and is 4 times stronger than thor kurse alone will beat the shit out of thanos but with current hulk this is an overkill he will get a punch from hulk punch from kurse he will fall down and kurse will stomp his head than they lift him up by his arms pulling him and ripping his arms off they will murder him

Stoic
Wasn't Thanos restrained by two class 100's in the Infinity Gauntlet? What makes you think that the hulk wouldn't be able to take an energized punch to the face from Thanos, or for that matter, the same question can be asked of Kurse. One on one sure I'll go for Thanos winning... barely, but Kurse as someone earlier pointed out is 4x Thor, while the Hulk can insta-amp, and heals as fast as he gets wounded.

iceman24567
dude what? kurse alone would beat the shit out of him thor put him down many times with mjolnir and this is kurse that guy that always owning thor and is 4 times stronger than thor kurse alone will beat the shit out of thanos but with current hulk this is an overkill he will get a punch from hulk punch from kurse he will fall down and kurse will stomp his head than they lift him up by his arms pulling him and ripping his arms off they will murder him So abc logic? Not so much Thanos also laughs off herald level attacks if we are using low end feats sure Thanos may lose but Thanos on average would beat this team for a majority. Amped punches + insane durability = team gets ****ed up

Stoic
So abc logic? Not so much Thanos also laughs off herald level attacks if we are using low end feats sure Thanos may lose but Thanos on average would beat this team for a majority. Amped punches + insane durability = team gets ****ed up

He has a point Ice. It would be a little different if Thanos fought two regular Heralds that remained on the same level, but the Hulk levels up, and does so very quickly, while Kurse treats Thor like a whipping boy. He'd eventually be overcome, and if he didn't flee, would likely be taken down.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
He has a point Ice. It would be a little different if Thanos fought two regular Heralds that remained on the same level, but the Hulk levels up, and does so very quickly, while Kurse treats Thor like a whipping boy. He'd eventually be overcome, and if he didn't flee, would likely be taken down. Nah he doesn't have a point no expression

slimkid
So abc logic? Not so much Thanos also laughs off herald level attacks if we are using low end feats sure Thanos may lose but Thanos on average would beat this team for a majority. Amped punches + insane durability = team gets ****ed up

this is where you are wrong you are looking only on thanos pluses but you miss the fact that kurse cant be hurt by physical damage thats why he is always owning thor every time they fight he cant be defeated by punches that alone puts him above thanos in a slug fight and now after we saw that thanos cant hurt kurse but kurse can hurt thanos lets bring current hulk who took RULK's best shot and wasnt effected by it current hulk is a crazy beast that can take anything thanos will throw at him.... nopw the question is can thanos take all the hell that both kurse and green skar will unleash on him and the answer is no he cant because thanos while many times taking blasts bla bla bla never was too good with blunt force just like every time thor took him down with punches and mjolnir and you call thatlow showings? give me a break thanos was owned by odin and thor most of the time and thats with all his powers if we talk only hand2hand he is murdered here so both hulk and kurse can take anything thanos can unleash but he wont be taking the punches they can pack and its 2 on 1 they will overload him with punches too soon he is no speedster and he will be taken out

iceman24567
^ This post is of full of low showing bs. Thanos took amped Thors assault pretty well hell Pipe the troll PLANNED it that way Thanos was the only person he knew that could take the blunt force Thor was dishing out so yes Thanos wins

h1a8

Energy beam durability is not the same as physical blunt force durability.
WWH and Kurse is stronger than Thanos and any one of the two would kill Thanos badly.

^ This post is of full of low showing bs. Thanos took amped Thors assault pretty well hell Pipe the troll PLANNED it that way Thanos was the only person he knew that could take the blunt force Thor was dishing out so yes Thanos wins
No one can prove that Thor was even 2x his normal self. Thus Thanos getting a bloody face by Thor doesn't prove he won't get killed by any of these two.

iceman24567
Energy beam durability is not the same as physical blunt force durability.
WWH and Kurse is stronger than Thanos and any one of the two would kill Thanos badly.

No one can prove that Thor was even 2x his normal self. Thus Thanos getting a bloody face by Thor doesn't prove he won't get killed by any of these two. More like you rather ignore facts to troll either way i don't care to much for your Thanos hate. Thanos puts Hulk down first than kills off Kurse at his leisure

slimkid

as the other guy said no one knows thor state during that fight , second of all i call that a bullshit because if there are 20 fights where thanos gets his shit beat up by thor odin act act than 1 fight where he takes a beating from amped thor like nothing is bullshit , and third of all taking punches from an amped thor is still not compared to taking punches from someone 4 times stronger than thor and from current hulk who is by far stronger than thor and as i said before thanos wont be taking anyone of them down since kurse cant be hurt by physical damage while current hulk has insane recovery and healing factor thats why any healthy logic on earth will tell you that this team stomps him big time

iceman24567
So being beat up by Odin is a bad showing? eek! This team would last seconds against a pissed off Odin using his spear for smoother energy channeling

slimkid
. Thanos puts Hulk down first than kills off Kurse at his leisure

very childish respond without any backing up and nothing, i explained and proved why this team stomps thanos while you just say ohhhh diz iz danos he iz ztrong he ztomps dam he iz da mad taitan *wank wank* .... give me a break you dont worth responding to

iceman24567
very childish respond without any backing up and nothing, i explained and proved why this team stomps thanos while you just say ohhhh diz iz danos he iz ztrong he ztomps dam he iz da mad taitan *wank wank* .... give me a break you dont worth responding to You proved nothing and you tried to explain your reasoning but its faulty just like your spelling. Thanos would not give Hulk the time he needs to amp he would put him down first because you know Thanos isn't a idiot either way this team isn't stomping

slimkid
You proved nothing and you tried to explain your reasoning but its faulty just like your spelling. Thanos would not give Hulk the time he needs to amp he would put him down first because you know Thanos isn't a idiot either way this team isn't stomping

again you are wrong i already explained why thanos cant hurt kurse and kurse will beat the living hell out of him and then we talk about hulk and again you are wrong because hulk doesnt need time to get stronger look what the thread title say... what does it say? oh i know it says WWH which means he is already in amped state and doesnt need to get any stronger in order to beat the hell out of thanos together with kurse so again i proved thanos cant hurt them and they can trash him without much trouble and again you fail

P.S i am not from america and not from an english talking country and yet i post in english the best i can and it seems you understand my dialog so why wont you try to type a foriegen language and then we talk about my spelling so for now you are owned by someone with spelling mistakes big grin

iceman24567
again you are wrong i already explained why thanos cant hurt kurse and kurse will beat the living hell out of him and then we talk about hulk and again you are wrong because hulk doesnt need time to get stronger look what the thread title say... what does it say? oh i know it says WWH which means he is already in amped state and doesnt need to get any stronger in order to beat the hell out of thanos together with kurse so again i proved thanos cant hurt them and they can trash him without much trouble and again you fail

P.S i am not from america and not from an english talking country and yet i post in english the best i can and it seems you understand my dialog so why wont you try to type a foriegen language and then we talk about my spelling so for now you are owned by someone with spelling mistakes big grin Owned huh? im not from America either erm. Base WWH isn't strong enough to ko Thanos before getting his shit pushed in and Kurse by himself gets beat in a slugfest prove me wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi

slimkid

iceman24567
well by your nick name seriously anyone can tell you are another retarded thanos fanboy and now after all the bullshit you stated explain me that

1. how does your crap change the fact thor owned thanos at least 3 times with hand 2 hand
2. how does it change the fact thanos cant hurt kurse and thanos doesnt know about kurse weaknes unles the op states so
3.how does it change the fact that if thor was able to put him down with blunt trauma force than someone who is 4 times stronger than him and WWH who is insanely stronger than other hulks will murder him?
4. how does it change the fact that he cant hurt kurse and hulk will heal out of anything he throws at him yet they both can basically tear him in half?
5. how does it change the fact you are an idiot? Nice flaming troll

Mshinu
1. how does your crap change the fact thor owned thanos at least 3 times with hand 2 hand
2. how does it change the fact thanos cant hurt kurse and thanos doesnt know about kurse weaknes unles the op states so
3.how does it change the fact that if thor was able to put him down with blunt trauma force than someone who is 4 times stronger than him and WWH who is insanely stronger than other hulks will murder him?
4. how does it change the fact that he cant hurt kurse and hulk will heal out of anything he throws at him yet they both can basically tear him in half?
5. how does it change the fact you are an idiot?

I see you made the mistake of stepping into the light, not good at all for your kind.

http://www.vnnforum.com/images/smilies/th_icon_troll.gif

Parmaniac
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4402/troll2thunderbolts135.jpg

-Pr-
well by your nick name seriously anyone can tell you are another retarded thanos fanboy and now after all the bullshit you stated explain me that

Stop bashing.

KuRuPT Thanosi

1. Please name me the times Thor has owned Thanos h2h. You have NO clue what you're talking about. Thor has ZERO wins against Thanos. That's right a big ZERO. Thanos has treated Thor like a weak feeb and two shot to his knees. Thanos punks B&T amped Thor and knocks him all around. Then incapacitates him with ease. The best "Thor" has done against Thanos was with he had the IG and putting on a show and not trying... That thor got killed for even stepping to him. So please please list me these 3 times Thor has gotten the better of thanos LOL. It sucks when tools like you need to make up stuff in order to back up your case.

2. Can't hurt Kurse... Did you forget that Thanos is a genius.. he certainly might be able to figure it out very easily. You forget he can read minds and mind F people. I could certainly scan Kurse's own mind to find out about it. Furthermore, NAME ME ALL THE TIMES KURSE HAS RESISTED MIND RAPE? Thanos as I stated earlier, which you ignored can easily mind rape Kurse into attacking Hulk.

3. Not good against blunt force trama... He took multiple blows from a non holding back (peak) Thor WITH the PG to the face. Do you know what it did to Thanos? NOTHING. He had a smile on a face and a trickle of blood. Yet you think these guys have the force to put him down. Do I need to remind you about Magus smacking him WITH the IG two times and it not putting him down. I've never ONCE seen Thanos put down from blunt force trama. The only times I've seen him put down is via energy. Yet you're the idiot who says he's bad against blunt force trama LOL. You're are one of the bigger tools to join this site in recent memory

4. They will tear him in half... funny you say that... never seen such a thing happen to Thanos. Although I've seen Thanos punk a pissed off Hulk with Thing's help and treat him like a weak feeb. He even mocked both of their strength combined. granted WWH is stronger but what we have here is Thanos making hulk look like a weak feeb.

A. Now answer my questions... What is stopping Thanos from mind raping kurse? Please list for me his resistance feats

B. What is stopping Thanos from matter manipulating the environment to contain both of these guys? Same with a force block.. what is stopping him from doing so?

C. What is stopping Thanos from Gamma draining Hulk and turning him into a weak feeb?

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stop bashing.

Sir, please stop feeding the trolls.

Parmaniac
Sir, please stop feeding the trolls. Yeah and his front seat modding is also annoying.

h1a8
More like you rather ignore facts to troll either way i don't care to much for your Thanos hate. Thanos puts Hulk down first than kills off Kurse at his leisure How can that be if WWH starts off stronger than Thanos and can increase in strength and durability?

Thor hammer shots and slams couldn't do anything to Kurse, what makes you think Thanos could even make him blink?

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
1. Please name me the times Thor has owned Thanos h2h. You have NO clue what you're talking about. Thor has ZERO wins against Thanos. That's right a big ZERO. Thanos has treated Thor like a weak feeb and two shot to his knees. Thanos punks B&T amped Thor and knocks him all around. Then incapacitates him with ease. The best "Thor" has done against Thanos was with he had the IG and putting on a show and not trying... That thor got killed for even stepping to him. So please please list me these 3 times Thor has gotten the better of thanos LOL. It sucks when tools like you need to make up stuff in order to back up your case.

2. Can't hurt Kurse... Did you forget that Thanos is a genius.. he certainly might be able to figure it out very easily. You forget he can read minds and mind F people. I could certainly scan Kurse's own mind to find out about it. Furthermore, NAME ME ALL THE TIMES KURSE HAS RESISTED MIND RAPE? Thanos as I stated earlier, which you ignored can easily mind rape Kurse into attacking Hulk.

3. Not good against blunt force trama... He took multiple blows from a non holding back (peak) Thor WITH the PG to the face. Do you know what it did to Thanos? NOTHING. He had a smile on a face and a trickle of blood. Yet you think these guys have the force to put him down. Do I need to remind you about Magus smacking him WITH the IG two times and it not putting him down. I've never ONCE seen Thanos put down from blunt force trama. The only times I've seen him put down is via energy. Yet you're the idiot who says he's bad against blunt force trama LOL. You're are one of the bigger tools to join this site in recent memory

4. They will tear him in half... funny you say that... never seen such a thing happen to Thanos. Although I've seen Thanos punk a pissed off Hulk with Thing's help and treat him like a weak feeb. He even mocked both of their strength combined. granted WWH is stronger but what we have here is Thanos making hulk look like a weak feeb.

A. Now answer my questions... What is stopping Thanos from mind raping kurse? Please list for me his resistance feats

B. What is stopping Thanos from matter manipulating the environment to contain both of these guys? Same with a force block.. what is stopping him from doing so?

C. What is stopping Thanos from Gamma draining Hulk and turning him into a weak feeb? First of all Thor didn't prove that he was even 2x stronger. Second Thor didn't hit Thanos with any slams but more of quick jab like strikes and swings. Second, Thanos isn't allow to use energy manipulation here. Third, Thing is weak and Hulk is variable (can be weak or strong). Namor koed a pissed off Hulk in one blow. Is he stronger than WWH? Is Namor stronger than Thanos? You get my point?

zeel
hulks durability = zhit

thanos wont pierce hulk, hulk will just regenerate. so thanos will just open up the can of WOOOOOOPase and hulk goes goodnight. he dont die but gets K.O'd. thanos is to smart to strong and far to durable to get man handled here. thanos prolly wins here.

Stoic
I have a few things to say about WW-Hulk.

1. World War Hulk compared to any other incarnation, is another beast entirely.

2. He has planet crushing power. His durability, as well as his speed increases as his strength does.

3. I'm in doubt that even Kurse at his insane strength level is on par with the Hulk when he goes into World breaker mode. His very footsteps were dangerously close to undermining the entire eastern seaboard.

Some people have stated that Sentry was jobbing to him, but his feats on Sakaar, were severely dimmed once he reached earth. in fact he appeared to have gotten weaker, in comparison to his planet saving feat. The question here is, was the Sentry jobbing, or was it the Hulk?

4. The Hulk is by far the most physically impressive character in this particular thread (by feats alone), when you consider that at far lower levels of strength, that he was able to physically rip open a dimensional barrier with his bare hands.

Yes Thanos did resist, a Warrior Madness induced Thor, while toting the Power Gem, but it is must also be noted that Thor may not have been accessing the full power of the Gem in question. How could he, if he was in a mentally unstable frame of mind?

Concerning Thor. In the Blood and Thunder arc, we have to consider or at least remember that a glancing blow from the Magus equipped with the Power Gem, nearly crushed Thanos with one blow, while Thor hit Thanos a few times, and he remained standing.

Thor may not have even been accessing the Gem at all in theory, and could have been doing that to Thanos at Thor x10 levels.

The question here is whether or not we are to believe that the Hulk could outshine this level of strength, while not dismissing the Beyonder's assessment of the Hulks unique abilities. The Beyonder stated that the Hulk was an "Infinite Power" on panel, which tells us point blank, that yes it is conceivable that the Hulk could reach levels that not only surpass Kurse, or Thor x10, but also Thanos, who has yet to show that he could not only brace an entire mountain range, but casually lift, and shift an entire continent, while holding it in place, stopping the explosion of an eminently doomed planet.

Plasma Punch or Black Bolts doppelgangers assault? Black Bolt did little to slow the Hulk. Should we believe that a punch from Thanos would put him down? I won't readily subscribe to this point of view(although I could be convinced). Throw Kurse into the mix, and this looks like a beat-down that Thanos would want no part of.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
hulks durability = zhit

thanos wont pierce hulk, hulk will just regenerate. so thanos will just open up the can of WOOOOOOPase and hulk goes goodnight. he dont die but gets K.O'd. thanos is to smart to strong and far to durable to get man handled here. thanos prolly wins here. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, since Thanos still has access to his tech, this might not be as one-sided as I thought it was.

Thanos still has the option to use matter manip, force block, strength and durability amping through tech.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Well, since Thanos still has access to his tech, this might not be as one-sided as I thought it was.

Thanos still has the option to use matter manip, force block, strength and durability amping through tech.

He can matter manipulate via his eternal powers not from his tech.

Nihilist
WWH is cannon fodder here, so its Kurse is tough, but Thanos would still take the majority under these stips.

h1a8
Thanos can't matter manip here by OP.

Second, he is weaker than any of these characters. Thus loses if he fights anyone of them in h2h one on one. This thread is bordering on Spite if it's not already.

Nihilist
Thanos can't matter manip here by OP.

Second, he is weaker than any of these characters. Thus loses if he fights anyone of them in h2h one on one. This thread is bordering on Spite if it's not already. WWH has no feats at all that put him over Thanos in h2h, if you think he has back it up.

janus77
Hulk ftw, Thanos has no feats to even begin to hint at overcoming Hulk in a physical fight.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Why would you take away these guys' flight? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why would you take away these guys' flight? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What he meant to say is no jumping. You know....Hulk flying through the air is either him being BFR or him flying. Or maybe he means no BFR....

confused

Stoic
Was the debate on Durability pertaining to strength ever resolved? If durability equals strength, then Thanos is head and shoulders above either of these two. My reasoning, is that he survived exposure to a black hole.

Wow that almost sounded sexual in nature.

KuRuPT Thanosi
matter manipulation was not taken away by the OP. He only mentioned ENERGY manipulation. Thanos can mind rape Kurse (never seen any resistance feats for him) Hulk can get gamma drained. Even if it goes physical... Thanos will put these guys down before he goes down.

Colossus-Big C
What he meant to say is no jumping. You know....Hulk flying through the air is either him being BFR or him flying. Or maybe he means no BFR....

confused confused hulk can fly?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

According to you, yes.

Stoic
matter manipulation was not taken away by the OP. He only mentioned ENERGY manipulation. Thanos can mind rape Kurse (never seen any resistance feats for him) Hulk can get gamma drained. Even if it goes physical... Thanos will put these guys down before he goes down.

Question. Has Thanos ever gamma drained anyone, or shown that he was capable of doing so? Also the gamma energy that was leaking out of WWHulk at it's conclusion, was flowing out by the truck load. Are you positively sure, that Thanos could contain all of that energy without it harming him?

Also you don't think that you may be underestimating the Hulk, and overestimating Thanos' ability to contain him on any level if he decided not to hold back and go full steam world breaker on him, while Kurse held him?

I don't see him taking these guys under these conditions. I see them just wrecking his ass, and stomping the crap out of him. You ever see a movie called Menace to Society? there was a seen in it that comes to mind when I think of how badly they would beat Thanos.

h1a8
matter manipulation was not taken away by the OP. He only mentioned ENERGY manipulation. Thanos can mind rape Kurse (never seen any resistance feats for him) Hulk can get gamma drained. Even if it goes physical... Thanos will put these guys down before he goes down. Matter manipulation requires energy manipulation. Think about it.

Thanos is weak here. WWH or Kurse alone would stomp him good. I don't even accept that Thanos is more than 2x strong as Thor.

Also, just because two beings go at each other for a little while doesn't mean they are the same strength. Skill, durability, and speed play roles in the fight too. Namor, CA, Thing, etc. has lasted against beings that are stronger.

FearOfBlood
Savage Hulk solos.

The Nuul
The Hulk troll is back.

iceman24567
Question. Has Thanos ever gamma drained anyone, or shown that he was capable of doing so? Also the gamma energy that was leaking out of WWHulk at it's conclusion, was flowing out by the truck load. Are you positively sure, that Thanos could contain all of that energy without it harming him?

Also you don't think that you may be underestimating the Hulk, and overestimating Thanos' ability to contain him on any level if he decided not to hold back and go full steam world breaker on him, while Kurse held him?

I don't see him taking these guys under these conditions. I see them just wrecking his ass, and stomping the crap out of him. You ever see a movie called Menace to Society? there was a seen in it that comes to mind when I think of how badly they would beat Thanos. Did you watch the end? Karma is a ***** anyways this team isn't stomping shit Hulk won't have the chance to go Worldbreaker Thanos puts him on his back then proceeds to wreck Kurse unless Thanos fights like a moron he should win a majority

KuRuPT Thanosi

I don't see him taking these guys under these conditions. I see them just wrecking his ass, and stomping the crap out of him. You ever see a movie called Menace to Society? there was a seen in it that comes to mind when I think of how badly they would beat Thanos.

No I've never seen him manipulate Gamma Radiation as he has never had to. However, in thanos you're dealing with someone who is very good at energy and matter manipulation. That is what I'm basing it on. What I am CERTAIN about is that he could take all the gamma radiation hulk could dish out and take it just fun. There is zero question about that. Whether he could just drain him would be the question. His about to take it if he could is not. You must remember in Thanos we are dealing with someone who took the naked energies of the HOTU being absorbed into his being. It was noted that he was choosen because of his will power n being able to take those energies. We are talking about an energy exponentionally more power than any gamma radiation hulk cuold poor out. So there is zero doubt about that part, in fact, it would nothing compared to what he has already taken.

Furthermore, those energies coming out from that hulk was at WBH levels not at the hulk we are dealing with here WWH. So it really isn't applicable anyways.

Kurse holding Thanos... no that wouldn't happen. Are you forgetting how strong Thanos is? He is already many times stronger than Thor. So kurse being this amount stronger than thanos doesn't matter in the least.. so is Thanos. In fact, he is already many times stronger than a hulk who is pissed. Are we forgetting he laughed and mocked a pissed off hulks strength already. Not just Hulk but also with the Thing. He told them as he was overpowering them at the same time.. you call yourselves strong.. I am strength personified. What does that tell us.. he is already many times stronger than Hulk and Thing combined. now granted WWH was the strongest incarnation we have seen and stronger than that hulk as well. Cool.. they both are.. so why would then feel like WWH is THAT much stronger than Thanos? I wouldn't take that leap.

Lastly, are we forgetting that The Sentry already made this version of Hulk burn out and revert back to Banner. They had a heated battle that overloaded the Hulk. I believe Thanos is above The Sentry with ease.. and thus I see no reason what so ever that Thanos woulld make Hulk burn out if The Sentry could. As stated before Thanos can forceblock either of these two with ease for an easy win. If a forceblock could hold a not holding back with the PG for HOURS before he would be able to break out. I see NO reason why that wouldn't hold Kurse or WWH for a victory. Plus the matter manipulation I mentioned earlier as far as manipulating the battlefield as he saw fit. His teleporation abilities will keep him out of harms way if he so chooses.

So to answer your question.. no I feel I'm spot on in saying Thanos beats both of these guys while being handicapped.

Black bolt z
Thanos should win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where did Stoic go...

h1a8
No I've never seen him manipulate Gamma Radiation as he has never had to. However, in thanos you're dealing with someone who is very good at energy and matter manipulation. That is what I'm basing it on. What I am CERTAIN about is that he could take all the gamma radiation hulk could dish out and take it just fun. There is zero question about that. Whether he could just drain him would be the question. His about to take it if he could is not. You must remember in Thanos we are dealing with someone who took the naked energies of the HOTU being absorbed into his being. It was noted that he was choosen because of his will power n being able to take those energies. We are talking about an energy exponentionally more power than any gamma radiation hulk cuold poor out. So there is zero doubt about that part, in fact, it would nothing compared to what he has already taken.

Furthermore, those energies coming out from that hulk was at WBH levels not at the hulk we are dealing with here WWH. So it really isn't applicable anyways.

Kurse holding Thanos... no that wouldn't happen. Are you forgetting how strong Thanos is? He is already many times stronger than Thor. So kurse being this amount stronger than thanos doesn't matter in the least.. so is Thanos. In fact, he is already many times stronger than a hulk who is pissed. Are we forgetting he laughed and mocked a pissed off hulks strength already. Not just Hulk but also with the Thing. He told them as he was overpowering them at the same time.. you call yourselves strong.. I am strength personified. What does that tell us.. he is already many times stronger than Hulk and Thing combined. now granted WWH was the strongest incarnation we have seen and stronger than that hulk as well. Cool.. they both are.. so why would then feel like WWH is THAT much stronger than Thanos? I wouldn't take that leap.

Lastly, are we forgetting that The Sentry already made this version of Hulk burn out and revert back to Banner. They had a heated battle that overloaded the Hulk. I believe Thanos is above The Sentry with ease.. and thus I see no reason what so ever that Thanos woulld make Hulk burn out if The Sentry could. As stated before Thanos can forceblock either of these two with ease for an easy win. If a forceblock could hold a not holding back with the PG for HOURS before he would be able to break out. I see NO reason why that wouldn't hold Kurse or WWH for a victory. Plus the matter manipulation I mentioned earlier as far as manipulating the battlefield as he saw fit. His teleporation abilities will keep him out of harms way if he so chooses.

So to answer your question.. no I feel I'm spot on in saying Thanos beats both of these guys while being handicapped.

It's impossible for you to prove that Thanos is at least 2x as strong as Thor. All you have is a silly feat against Thing and a weak Hulk. You can't even prove that WM Thor was more than 2x stronger than his normal non holding back self. Just unfounded beliefs about Thanos being stronger.

TheLordofMurder
Wow...

The supremely inflated view of Thanos remains undiminished here I see; Thanos gets a** raped by these two in hand to hand combat btw...

Hell, I honestly believe that Thanos gets soloed by WWH in a pure phyiscal confrontation; if Thanos can access his other powers and tech, then he can fight smart and maybe win...but no way in hell does he win hand to hand.

Add in Kurse and this is spite against Thanos; assumming a pure hand to hand confrontation of course...

And no, it will not be close...they are going to beat him into bloody purple goo...the mad titan has no prayer here.

TheLordofMurder
As concerns Thor during Blood and Thunder:

1) Thor was NOT in true Warriors Madness (this was directly stated by Odin after he gave Thanos a butt whippin), thus his strength was not x10 as some erroneously assume.

2) Thor ONLY tapped into the power gem subconsciously...inaddition, in a prior issue of B&T, it was directly stated on panel when he was doing so (when Warlock and Strange combined to attempt to take him down to be precise)...and there was NEVER anything stated on panel saying that Thor was tapping into the gem when he was beating up Thanos.

So, unless someone can prove otherwise, we are left with an insane...non-holding back...Thor bloodying Thanos's face.

And with that in mind, you Thanos zealots want us to believe that this same Thanos could take out Kurse and WWH in a phyical confrontation!?

Have you guys lost your dam minds!??

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos should win. thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Team beaks every bone in Thanos's body and uses his eyeballs to make gumbo...

Team 10/10...

The Nuul
Its funny how most Hulk threads have stips to try to lower people down to his level. Heres a good thread, Thanos vs Hulk with no HF.

Stoic

WW Hulk at his best is in world breaker mode, as the forum rules suggest.

No one knows what level Sentry was operating on, but the book suggests that he was about as powerful as he was when he folded Terrax. (due to his little disscussion with Tony to help him mentally prep himself for the battle) Remember when he broke Terrax with a smile?

World Breaker Hulk was even more powerful at the end of his fight with Sentry, than he was when they began and at a weaker state when he was matching Sentry blow for blow, and he was growing dangerously more powerful by the second when he was about to sink the eastern seaboard.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Wow...

The supremely inflated view of Thanos remains undiminished here I see; Thanos gets a** raped by these two in hand to hand combat btw...

Hell, I honestly believe that Thanos gets soloed by WWH in a pure phyiscal confrontation; if Thanos can access his other powers and tech, then he can fight smart and maybe win...but no way in hell does he win hand to hand.

Add in Kurse and this is spite against Thanos; assumming a pure hand to hand confrontation of course...

And no, it will not be close...they are going to beat him into bloody purple goo...the mad titan has no prayer here.

No kidding, and recently Thanos was reduced to a skeleton by an anti matter grenade, imagine what Blue marvel would do to him.

iceman24567
Its funny how most Hulk threads have stips to try to lower people down to his level. Hes a good thread, Thanos vs Hulk with no HF. lol the Hulk jockeys probably still would give Hulk the win laughing

Stoic
lol the Hulk jockeys probably still would give Hulk the win laughing

In a previous post you gave Superman the win against Thanos and Darkseid, who's the jockey now?

iceman24567
In a previous post you gave Superman the win against Thanos and Darkseid, who's the jockey now? Oh please that wasn't even half serious nice try erm

The Nuul
In a previous post you gave Superman the win against Thanos and Darkseid, who's the jockey now?

facepalm

He was pulling a funny because the Supes fanboys like H1 and Shoko will have Supes solo them.

Stoic
facepalm

He was pulling a funny because the Supes fanboys like H1 and Shoko will have Supes solos them.

I guess you weren't being serious either then?

The Nuul
whistle

Black bolt z
thanos should win.

h1a8
Thanos should lose to either fighting alone. Remember this is a pure physical confrontation.

yoshimitso
they both beat thanos in strict H2H but the thanos wankers wont admit it they would sy that he wins just because he is suppose to be league above them but there stupid narrow **** of a brain just cant figure out the fact its a H2H fight and they both stomp him

Mshinu
Thanos is Pimp Hand personified. He wins.

carver9
WWH solos 7 or 8 out of 10 in a physical confrontation.

TheLordofMurder

Wasnt Thanos on the recieving end of an Odin pimp slap!?

Lol.... stick out tongue

yoshimitso
yep... thanos got ***** slapped by an old man

yoshimitso
thor one shotted thanos many times so kurse who is 4 timess tronger will murder him

iceman24567

yoshimitso
by the way my record right now in tekken 6 is 72 wins and 32 losses i became a total beast with lars

Kinasin
Thanos would get smashed in this scenario....

Warlord
Originally posted by yoshimitso
by the way my record right now in tekken 6 is 72 wins and 32 losses i became a total beast with lars

Metallica's drummer?

yoshimitso
Originally posted by Warlord
Metallica's drummer?

nope, whats your nick name in the tekken online?

Warlord
last tekken title I played was Tekken 3

yoshimitso
last tekken title I played was Tekken 3

try 6 its great , who did you play with?

yoshimitso
Lol

Mshinu
yep... thanos got ***** slapped by an old man

You mean that time All-father Odin, pretty much high-end skyfather personified, gave his best shot at putting `ol purple chin down and FAILED?

Yep, I totally see him failing to put Hulkie boy and Kurse down too wink Especially since he swatted Surfer away like a fly in the same fight.

Thanos whups these wannabees with one hand behind his back and they can`t do a damn thing about it.

Warlord
try 6 its great , who did you play with?

back in the day I prefered Soul Calibur.
I'll check

yoshimitso
back in the day I prefered Soul Calibur.
I'll check

soul calibur was great until the second one, 3 and 4 ruined the series and now tekken is the supreme game but i still play soul calibur 2 with cervantes

yoshimitso
You mean that time All-father Odin, pretty much high-end skyfather personified, gave his best shot at putting `ol purple chin down and FAILED?

Yep, I totally see him failing to put Hulkie boy and Kurse down too wink

Thanos whups these wannabees with one hand behind his back and they can`t do a damn thing about it.

its not 1 hand behind the back they ripped off his arm and ate him for breakfast he is nothing to those vicious brawlers if he plays there game he will lose

Warlord
soul calibur was great until the second one, 3 and 4 ruined the series and now tekken is the supreme game but i still play soul calibur 2 with cervantes

3 was great. 4 not so much

Mshinu
its not 1 hand behind the back they ripped off his arm and ate him for breakfast he is nothing to those vicious brawlers if he plays there game he will lose

Thanos farts in their general direction. They die, end of story.

yoshimitso
3 wasnt bad but it wasnt as good as 2 IMO, but still soul calibur and tekken are the best fighting games out there for me ... i also play mortal kombat vs dc its a crappy fighting game but its fun

yoshimitso
Thanos farts in their general direction. They die, end of story.

NO no expression

D_Dude1210
NO no expression

I knowww! Such a thing would be too scary to think about.

Thanos farting would destroy more than just these 2 yahoos.

Thanos fart = BB Scream + Godblast + OE multiplied by infinity.

KuRuPT Thanosi
As concerns Thor during Blood and Thunder:

1) Thor was NOT in true Warriors Madness (this was directly stated by Odin after he gave Thanos a butt whippin), thus his strength was not x10 as some erroneously assume.

2) Thor ONLY tapped into the power gem subconsciously...inaddition, in a prior issue of B&T, it was directly stated on panel when he was doing so (when Warlock and Strange combined to attempt to take him down to be precise)...and there was NEVER anything stated on panel saying that Thor was tapping into the gem when he was beating up Thanos.

So, unless someone can prove otherwise, we are left with an insane...non-holding back...Thor bloodying Thanos's face.

And with that in mind, you Thanos zealots want us to believe that this same Thanos could take out Kurse and WWH in a phyical confrontation!?

Have you guys lost your dam minds!??

You have zero clue what you're talking about as usual. It doesn't matter if it's true WM or not... he was cearly operating at a level not normally seen by him. He has never dealt with Strange and the Watch with such ease as he did then. Warlock believed he was in WM because of this fact. So whether he was or not, the fact remains, it was a amp of sorts and he was operating at a level not normally scene.

He was tapping into the gem you twit. Why do you think Eternity said.. that if he wasn't put in check he would become a threat to him. Do you understand what that means.. he would become a threat to an abstract? This is way way way above his normal levels... in fact... exponentially above his normal levels. Yet you claim there is no proof he was tapping into the gem LOL LOL. Lets not forget that in the force block thanos calculated that he was increasing in power and the block would only be able to hold him for a certain amount of time... Yet you say he wasn't tapping into the gem. It was outright stated and shown that he was. Then again, you have a reading comprehension issue so maybe that is why you didn't pick up on it.

h1a8
You have zero clue what you're talking about as usual. It doesn't matter if it's true WM or not... he was cearly operating at a level not normally seen by him. He has never dealt with Strange and the Watch with such ease as he did then. Warlock believed he was in WM because of this fact. So whether he was or not, the fact remains, it was a amp of sorts and he was operating at a level not normally scene.

He was tapping into the gem you twit. Why do you think Eternity said.. that if he wasn't put in check he would become a threat to him. Do you understand what that means.. he would become a threat to an abstract? This is way way way above his normal levels... in fact... exponentially above his normal levels. Yet you claim there is no proof he was tapping into the gem LOL LOL. Lets not forget that in the force block thanos calculated that he was increasing in power and the block would only be able to hold him for a certain amount of time... Yet you say he wasn't tapping into the gem. It was outright stated and shown that he was. Then again, you have a reading comprehension issue so maybe that is why you didn't pick up on it.
You too have a reading comprehension problem I think. Lord claimed that Thor wasn't tapping into the gem WHEN he fought Thanos (but he clearly mentioned that he was at other times). He tapped into it against the Strange and Warlock attack and also the force block. No where else did it state he was tapping into the gem or by how much if he was. If Thor was greatly tapping into the gem when he fought Thanos then the writer would have clearly mentioned this (to explain what Thanos was really up against). The writer and artist made it appear that normal aggressive Thor was fighting Thanos. So if Thor had any amp due to the power gem at the time then it was small. I agree he had an amp due to being more aggressive and non holding back though but not so much due to the gem.

The comments made could very well mean that Thor could tap into the gem and get stronger and stronger through out time. You are a con artist. You twist words to make your argument appear so extreme that believing anything else is asinine. For example, when you said, "This is way way above his normal levels..." you were implying that Thor was already at those levels fighting Thanos and not that he had the potential to be. The panel clearly meant that Thor had the potential to be and not that he already was. Your twisting words to try to trick people is uncool.

With that said, Thor did absolutely nothing to suggest he was much more powerful than a normal non holding back more aggressive Thor.
I've seen more impressive feats from a very very serious Thor.

IMO, all of his normal very aggressive blows would have done the same damage or had the same effect in appearance. Normal Thor never failed at effecting Thanos with his physical attacks. If a very very serious bloodlusted Thor fought Thanos without the PG, the fight would have went the same way. This is truth!

the ninjak
Thanos is immune to death and his current durability is on the rise to levels that can take anything these guys can dish out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You too have a reading comprehension problem I think. Lord claimed that Thor wasn't tapping into the gem WHEN he fought Thanos (but he clearly mentioned that he was at other times). He tapped into it against the Strange and Warlock attack and also the force block. No where else did it state he was tapping into the gem or by how much if he was. If Thor was greatly tapping into the gem when he fought Thanos then the writer would have clearly mentioned this (to explain what Thanos was really up against). The writer and artist made it appear that normal aggressive Thor was fighting Thanos. So if Thor had any amp due to the power gem at the time then it was small. I agree he had an amp due to being more aggressive and non holding back though but not so much due to the gem.

The comments made could very well mean that Thor could tap into the gem and get stronger and stronger through out time. You are a con artist. You twist words to make your argument appear so extreme that believing anything else is asinine. For example, when you said, "This is way way above his normal levels..." you were implying that Thor was already at those levels fighting Thanos and not that he had the potential to be. The panel clearly meant that Thor had the potential to be and not that he already was. Your twisting words to try to trick people is uncool.

With that said, Thor did absolutely nothing to suggest he was much more powerful than a normal non holding back more aggressive Thor.
I've seen more impressive feats from a very very serious Thor.

IMO, all of his normal very aggressive blows would have done the same damage or had the same effect in appearance. Normal Thor never failed at effecting Thanos with his physical attacks. If a very very serious bloodlusted Thor fought Thanos without the PG, the fight would have went the same way. This is truth!

The only con here is your lack of logic and common sense which you try and actually turn into an argument. Think about your premise... you concede he was tapping into the gem while fighting the IW. Cool we agree. Then you go... well he could've turned it out because it was never specifically mentioned? LOL LOL. Do you know how stupid that makes you look? Thanos is a much much bigger threat than Strange, BRB, Surfer or any of those guys. Strange has admitted he isn't on the same league as Thanos... Thanos has made surfer look like a weak feab. Yet you expect people to believe Thor decided to tap into the gem with less dangerous foes than Thanos but turned it off to fight a more dangerous one? Do you understand how stupid and silly you both look trying to make such an argument? It defies common sense and the plain presentation of the comic to take such a illogical stance. He was tapping in into the gem and still got deal with by Thanos who won that fight. A thor with an amp (mental state and not holding back) plus the PG couldn't even put Thanos down and only made him have a trickle of blood and a smile. While Thanos knocked thor all around the place and even through the floor. This gives you an idea just how many levels Thanos is above Thor. It's that much.

h1a8
The only con here is your lack of logic and common sense which you try and actually turn into an argument. Think about your premise... you concede he was tapping into the gem while fighting the IW. Cool we agree. Then you go... well he could've turned it out because it was never specifically mentioned? LOL LOL. Do you know how stupid that makes you look? Thanos is a much much bigger threat than Strange, BRB, Surfer or any of those guys. Strange has admitted he isn't on the same league as Thanos... Thanos has made surfer look like a weak feab. Yet you expect people to believe Thor decided to tap into the gem with less dangerous foes than Thanos but turned it off to fight a more dangerous one? Do you understand how stupid and silly you both look trying to make such an argument? It defies common sense and the plain presentation of the comic to take such a illogical stance. He was tapping in into the gem and still got deal with by Thanos who won that fight. A thor with an amp (mental state and not holding back) plus the PG couldn't even put Thanos down and only made him have a trickle of blood and a smile. While Thanos knocked thor all around the place and even through the floor. This gives you an idea just how many levels Thanos is above Thor. It's that much.

I didn't claim he was tapping into the gem while fighting the IW. I said he tapped into the gem (momentarily) while fighting them (to backlash their blast and not to gain physical strength). This is a big difference. If you still don't understand I'll explain differently.

There is a big difference between

1. Continually tapping into the gem at every moment to gain physical strength.

and

2. Tapping into the gem momentarily for a specific purpose not pertained to gaining physical strength.

Again, Thor's tapping then wasn't to gain physical strength but to turn the energy blast back at Strange and Warlock. Once the blasts were reversed Thor tended to business as usual.

Actually, Strange and Surfer are far bigger threats to Thor than Thanos is. Strange is simply far more powerful and versatile than Thanos and SS is too fast and has specific powers to either end Thor quickly or quickly put him at a disavantage. If Strange ever admitted to not being on the same league as Thanos (incorrect grammer) then he was simply either full of sh!t or referring to being in a higher league than Thanos. This is like Superman saying that he is not on the same league as WW or Supergirl (either full of it or meant a higher league than them).

Thanos beating on SS is contradictory to what will really happen thus that evidence is weak.

Also, Thor was beating the crap outta Thanos. He was winning the fight not Thanos. Thor had taken absolutely no damage. WTF is getting hit through a floor going to do to a herald level being in durability? Floors are softer than cardboard to these guys. Come on! Thanos face was bloody. Stop trying to water that down by saying trickle. Thor didn't even hit Thanos with a slam at that. He just used mere punches and weak slaps with the hammer. The only slam Thor used was blocked by Thanos shield. Thanos won because he left the battlefield to get a gun to put Thor in a forceblock. If Thor fought at his best he wouldn't have let Thanos leave to get the gun. He sat there like an idiot and watched Thanos go get the gun. WTF is that?

Personally I see Thanos as being above Thor by a small amount. But a very serious and bloodlusted Thor is IMO clearly above Thanos.

iceman24567
The only con here is your lack of logic and common sense which you try and actually turn into an argument. Think about your premise... you concede he was tapping into the gem while fighting the IW. Cool we agree. Then you go... well he could've turned it out because it was never specifically mentioned? LOL LOL. Do you know how stupid that makes you look? Thanos is a much much bigger threat than Strange, BRB, Surfer or any of those guys. Strange has admitted he isn't on the same league as Thanos... Thanos has made surfer look like a weak feab. Yet you expect people to believe Thor decided to tap into the gem with less dangerous foes than Thanos but turned it off to fight a more dangerous one? Do you understand how stupid and silly you both look trying to make such an argument? It defies common sense and the plain presentation of the comic to take such a illogical stance. He was tapping in into the gem and still got deal with by Thanos who won that fight. A thor with an amp (mental state and not holding back) plus the PG couldn't even put Thanos down and only made him have a trickle of blood and a smile. While Thanos knocked thor all around the place and even through the floor. This gives you an idea just how many levels Thanos is above Thor. It's that much. Why do you stoop to his level? Once he notices hes being ignored he will stfu

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thanos is immune to death and his current durability is on the rise to levels that can take anything these guys can dish out.

He was flattened out by an anti matter grenade, the cosmic cube brought him back from the durability that you are suggesting.

Also this thing about Thanos tanking Thor with full access of the Power Gem goes against his former showing against Magus who would have turned him inside out if his blow had fully connected.

Thor is his state of mind was incapable of using the PG to any degree. There is proof that a person with more functional faculties than Thor at the time of possessing the PG needed extensive training with the PG to harness less than half of the PG's full potential. Titania is the person that I am talking about, the Champion had to show her how to access it, and like i said before, she was working with more cards in her deck than Thor was at the time of his possession.

Why should I, or anyone else for that matter, believe that Thor in his berserker state was even accessing the PG at all? Food for thought.

h1a8
Why do you stoop to his level? Once he notices hes being ignored he will stfu Who care's about being ignored. It wouldn't stop anyone from quoting or debating the issue. It is better to challenge someone who is wrong (not saying I am) than to let the arguments linger. Otherwise, they would be accepted by many to be truth.

P.S. my arguments are cogent. Thus my many would have to scale up to my level, and not stoop down.

Mshinu
Who care's about being ignored. It wouldn't stop anyone from quoting or debating the issue. It is better to challenge someone who is wrong (not saying I am) than to let the arguments linger. Otherwise, they would be accepted by many to be truth.

P.S. my arguments are cogent. Thus my many would have to scale up to my level, and not stoop down.

Oh, does that sound like a scared Troll or what?

iceman24567
Oh, does that sound like a scared Troll or what? laughing thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Good Lord...

Thanosi needs to go back to 2nd grade reading class and learn what a paragraph is; his writing style is atrocious...

In addition, I had a long drawn out retort to his inane rambling (one which pretty much mirrors what h1a8 had to say), but why bother...this guy is clearly incapable of holding an objective, rational, discussion as pertains Thanos, so arguing with this guy is a complete waste of time.

Btw, h1a8, your name suggests that you just might be a chess player...is my belief accurate?

The Nuul
Why do you stoop to his level? Once he notices hes being ignored he will stfu

Well by this formula you are wrong.

767x -2 = 34 222x -4 = you are wrong and H1 is always right.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good Lord...

Thanosi needs to go back to 2nd grade reading class and learn what a paragraph is; his writing style is atrocious...

In addition, I had a long drawn out retort to his inane rambling (one which pretty much mirrors what h1a8 had to say), but why bother...this guy is clearly incapable of holding an objective, rational, discussion as pertains Thanos, so arguing with this guy is a complete waste of time.

Btw, h1a8, your name suggests that you just might be a chess player...is my belief accurate?

Coming from you, this gave me a chuckle. You can't respond, because much like h1a8, you don't bring much to the table. I have on panel narration and the plain presentation of the comic, you have conjecture and stupidity as arguments. You're right, not much point in continuing.

h1a8
Good Lord...

Btw, h1a8, your name suggests that you just might be a chess player...is my belief accurate? yes i am. i used to be a very serious chess player a long time ago (was trying to become a fide master). I haven't played in a long time now, I wonder if I still got it lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.