who do you think has traveled the universe the most ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
out of all the marvel and DC characters who do u think has explored the Universe more than anyone else ?

I cant think of anyone who has traveled more than Beyonder or Surfer

kgkg
Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
galactus ,eternity or thanos

kgkg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
galactus ,eternity or thanos Eternity travels a lot that one.

Bentley
The Collector or Runner. In DC probably Krona.

Omega Vision
Barring true high end Cosmics, Phantom Stranger for DC.

Originally posted by kgkg
Eternity travels a lot that one.
Yeah how do you travel into yourself...except for...yeah.

KingD19
That guy in the chair...Metron.

King Castle
the Runner..

King Kandy
All of Galactus's heralds have done extensive travel.

Black bolt z
Barring skyfather and above probably runner for marvel.

-Pr-
Collectively, the GL Corps...

batdude123
Batman.

tkitna
The Champion

kgkg
I don't see how some of the people mentioned above has traveled more than Galactus.

The guy has been traveling none stop since the beginning of time.

Prep-Man
Metron.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/717062-metron_large.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Metron.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/717062-metron_large.jpg

High 5.

chomperx9
Metron has traveled the universe more than the beyonder ?

Omega Vision
Metron and Phantom Stranger are pretty close, but PS has gone to places like Heaven and Hell.

KingD19
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Metron and Phantom Stranger are pretty close, but PS has gone to places like Heaven and Hell.

Heaven and Hell don't count as part of the universe.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Heaven and Hell don't count as part of the universe. yeah the Universe is reality Heaven and Hell is fiction.

and before someone replies saying its not fiction and this goes completely off topic and PR closes then PM if you got a problem with the post

Lunacyde
Technically for the intents and purposes of this thread it's all fiction :P

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah the Universe is reality Heaven and Hell is fiction.

and before someone replies saying its not fiction and this goes completely off topic and PR closes then PM if you got a problem with the post
The DC and Marvel Universes are also fiction...

Edit: Aww beaten to the punch.

chomperx9
The DC and Marvel Universes are also fiction...

Edit: Aww beaten to the punch. I thought marvel was real but DC fiction ?

KingD19
yeah the Universe is reality Heaven and Hell is fiction.

Others beat me to it....but what I meant was, Heaven and Hell don't count as the universe, since they exist on different planes of reality.

Heaven/Hell are alternate dimensions, so they don't count as the universe, since they're not in the universe.

cdtm
out of all the marvel and DC characters who do u think has explored the Universe more than anyone else ?

I cant think of anyone who has traveled more than Beyonder or Surfer

Metron.

All he does is explore, and hunt for knowledge.

And probably The Runner, considering he can't stop running or he loses his immortality.

Omega Vision
I thought marvel was real but DC fiction ?
You think Marvel is real? Then why don't I hear about Spider-Man saving people in New York? Must be the work of that ******* Jameson muffling news of his heroics out of spite.

cdtm
You think Marvel is real? Then why don't I hear about Spider-Man saving people in New York? Must be the work of that ******* Jameson muffling news of his heroics out of spite.

Damned Liberal media.

Power Cosmic II
Galactus.

the ninjak
Yeah Big G.

Been round since the Big Bang.

Stoic
Eternity.

kgkg

Stoic

kgkg
Originally posted by Stoic
Every time he touches his ass he travels throughout the universe. He is riding himself?

Stoic
He is riding himself?

Nah, I mean every time he scratches it. laughing out loud

Uriel005
Uatu

Uriel005
Don't feed the troll.

dmills
Suprised that nobody mentioned The Watcher.

KingD19
Originally posted by dmills
Suprised that nobody mentioned The Watcher.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Uatu

confused

Stall_19
It's Galactus. He's been doing it since the big bang.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Stall_19
It's Galactus. He's been doing it since the big bang. his heralds travel the universe more than him. Thats what he has them for is to explore and find planets with energy for him to survive

Stall_19
his heralds travel the universe more than him. Thats what he has them for is to explore and find planets with energy for him to survive

Have any one of them done it since the big bang?

Mshinu
Wolverine and Batman.

Kidding, Runner and Metron ofc.

Galactus spent a long time inside that ship before emerging, the watchers have traveled for longer than him btw.

Kasper Gutman
It has to be The Runner. Galactus leans on his heralds a lot for the travel grunt work and often spends a large portion of his time stationary while he feeds. I recognize that he really got around the universe in his younger days but at least several Elders of the Universe would have logged more travel time with The Runner taking the cake.

kgkg
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
It has to be The Runner. Galactus leans on his heralds a lot for the travel grunt work and often spends a large portion of his time stationary while he feeds. I recognize that he really got around the universe in his younger days but at least several Elders of the Universe would have logged more travel time with The Runner taking the cake. His heralds are pretty recent compare to his life spam. He used to find his own planets before for billions of years... and even now he is contently traveling to new planets to feed.

We don't really know what the runner does if he is always traveling than yes he would be up there but we don't really know that but we know for a fact that Galactus has always been on the move.

Bentley
The elders have been living since very early after the creation of the universe and several of the activities that keep them alive (they die if they don't have a thing to do in life) are related with travelling, moving and finding. The Runner has to run, the Collector has to look for stuff.

Since Runner never stops I say he wins.

dmills
It's Galactus. He's been doing it since the big bang. No he hasn't. He slept for millions of years after the big bang. The Watchers are the oldest ACTIVE beings in the MU.

chomperx9
Have any one of them done it since the big bang? they still wonder around where ever they want

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.