Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Big O
Originally posted by The Big O
Hero High 3: A New World

Seven months have passed since the heroes and teachers discovered the source behind the mysterious deaths surrounding of a handful of students at Hero High. A few years ago, they thwarted an inter-dimensional threat led by a power hungry magician. Years before that, the world was saved from an alien invasion that caused severe casualties and the destruction of the original school by the heroes. They became publicly known.

It is of no surprise that young people from all over the world have traveled through hell and high water to get to the school to learn how to control and harness their special abilities. But it was not just young people that needed the help and the school could only contain so many people. Willing to accept anybody who was in need of help but lacking the resources to provide it, a idea was presented: build more schools.

Presenting that idea to world leaders was not an easy thing for the heroes. And in doing so, they found that there were a few leaders who would rather have superhumans under lock and key than to have them learn how to control their special powers. But the fact that there were so many untrained and potentially dangerous superhumans in world was just to great to ignore and they were granted permission to build mre schools. There were conditions, however.

The first was that there was to be only one school allowed in a country with the exception of Africa and Asia, where there woud be two present. The second condition was that the schools were to be government sponsored. This would give them better equipment, more "specially trained" teachers and security (albeit from the gov't) and garner them governmeent funding but it would also allow the countries respective governments full access to the schools. The third and final condition was that everyone that completed their training at the school would have to register as a trained superhuman at the UN.

Against their better judgement, the heroes reluctantly agreed, realizing that there was no other way for them to train all of the superhumans who requested their help.

While generally seen as protectors and philanthropist by most of the world, there is a rather large portion of the collective populace who sees the heroes, as well as anyone else with unique abilities, as a magnet for danger. Brewing in the shadows since before the original school was built, this group, calling themselves "The Puritists", has been increasing their numbers and power for the sole purpose of ridding the world of superhumans.

Ranging from senators and military leaders to aliens and other superhumans, this group is willing to do anything they can to eliminate the superhuman scourge. And with money, power, muscle and sway at their beck and call, they may be able to pull it off. So long as the heroes don't find out about it and stop them before anything can be done.

With the first new "Academy of Higher Learning" being completed at the end of the next year and superhumans from all over signing up, will the heroes plan of opening more schools be just what superhumans need or will it be the cause of a new wave of prejudices that will lead many to their deaths? Standard rules apply:
~No god-moding. There will be no characters that are unbeatable.

~No flaming/bashing of others characters. This also means no bashing a player by the use of a character.

~Keep all OOC in the RP. Need I say more erm

Character Sheet:
Name:
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official):
Species:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Power(s):
Bio (if applicable):

Every new character is only allowed only one (1) power. There will be no new character that is an expert in the use of their power. They are students and that means that they have things to learn.

All original characters should post their current powers only. This means that you should list only the powers that your characters are able to preform at the present time. No future abilities should be listed.

I'm a fan of realistic character development so this means that I don't want you guys to rush your characters. They should grow at a steady and realistic pace.

Lastly (doubtedly), have fun. Now let me see those characters.

Hitosu Moriko
do you want us to re-post our old characters as well

MadMel
Ill post my character sheets tomorrow when I have access to them. erm

The Big O
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
do you want us to re-post our old characters as well yes. following the new Character Sheet, post your old characters with CURRENT ABILITIES ONLY and new characters with just ONE (1) power.

i'll be back on tomorrow to approve people. goodnight.

DangerousBeauty
Name: Harkin Deva (Dark Red Moon Goddess)
Alignment: Villan
Personality: She's sarcastic and kinda cold hearted. Really she cares for no one but herself and holds a grudge against everyone who attends or teaches at Hero High whether or not they were attending the school when she attacked.
Powers: She's a witch. She can cast spells and use the elements to her advantage. Her weakness is tears. For the six years she was in 'jail' she was wraped in 1000 tears from 100 people who lived in the city. Se can do simple magic tricks, along with pulling peoples wallets from thing air. With more more power she uses, the brighter the markings on her body glow.
Bio:
Then: If one was to ask of her, others would be reluctant to tell the story. It took 1 week to catch her, and months to clean up the city after she was caught. She has been dormant for 6 years, and is itching to be free again. She is now here to teach the students of Hero High what goes on in a villian's mind. It just might save he school of what is to come.
Now: She watched the students come and go. She was happy to see that they were finally able to go out and do the whole goody goody thing. She learned how to be a better mother for Sam, and how to control her anger. Shes also become more tolerant of students... But she still doesnt play nice with some of the teachers. She'd have to work on that.

DangerousBeauty

The Scenario
Name: Pryce Arken

Species: Cursed Human

Nationality: American

Appearance:http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/CateMyPride/Shade_by_ChaosFox0.jpg
(Only vaguely. Just the jet black skin and thin appearance. He still looks Human.)

Power: Energy Draining

Bio: Pryce's story begins several generations ago, with a curse. His great grandfather was a great theif, rumored able to steal anything under his moniker, "The Shadowman." He stole great works of art, jewels, even ancient artifacts weren't safe from his grasp. That is, until he stole the wrong one. With one theft, he managed to anger...something. Something dark and ancient and powerful, as well as vengeful. "The Shadowman" was cursed, reduced to actual shadow, forced to steal energy in some kind of ironic punishment, or else he would die by having his own energy drained. It was only later that it was discovered that the curse was inherited, passed to any child in the bloodline.
Generations passed, and eventually Pryce was born, and his family was prepared for him. Since his father shared the curse, Pryce was brought up utilizing and learning about his nature. It was then that it was learned that by the third generation, the curse was beginning to deteriorate. Rather than growing weaker, however, it was the seal that kept the curse from devouring Pryce that was lessening, becoming harder to control and needing more energy to keep in check. His parents didn't know what to do about the new development, and sought out help. By sheer chance they stumbled across Bennu, and she was able to help keep Pryce's curse under wraps. In addition, they were able to have the Power Transfer Rings made to suppress the curse even further.

Name: Bennu

Species: Phoenix

Nationality: Egyptian

Appearance: http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/cnzoom-priala.jpg

Power: Light Energy Generation

Bio: Born a Phoenix, Bennu is currenntly on her third cycle of ressurection and rebirth. She has one every 500 years, which is her natural life span down to the day. However, something went wrong this time. During her rebirth, she was interupted by a hapless human and accidently incinerated him along her former body. She has taken a more human form to atone for this, though she does not know it, as each ressurection causes her to lose her memory. Also due to the interuption and form change, her rebirth took longer than usual, exposing her to the flames of creation and the light of the sun longer than necessary, resulting in her gaining more power, but less control. As she grew up in this state, she was guided by her subconcious memories, and sought to bring hope to world. As she did this, she found Pryce and his family, and offered to help them. With Pryce's abilities, he could drain away Bennu's excess power, and she could provide him with as much energy as he needed to survive. Thus, the two helped stabilize each other, and became inseparable.

Gadgets: Both Pryce and Bennu wear magic items known as the Power Transfer Rings. These rings serve to drain Bennu's power and give it to Pryce, acting as power limiters for the both of them, and preventing them from losing control. They work based on proximity, so the closer the two are, the better the rings work.

The Big O
Scenario, your characters are awesomeness. Approved.

DB, if you follow the character sheet, you'll be approved as well.

I forgot to add Personality to the CS.

i'll post my characters later today.

The Big O
Standard rules apply:
~No god-moding. There will be no characters that are unbeatable.

~No flaming/bashing of others characters. This also means no bashing a player by the use of a character.

~Keep all OOC in the RP. Need I say more erm

Character Sheet:
Name:
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official):
Species:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(s):
Bio (if applicable):

Every new character is only allowed only one (1) power. There will be no new character that is an expert in the use of their power. They are students and that means that they have things to learn.

All original characters should post their current powers only. This means that you should list only the powers that your characters are able to preform at the present time. No future abilities should be listed.

Only list gadgets if their absolutly necessary to your characters. No swords of death or guns of limitless ammo and stuff like that.

I'm a fan of realistic character development so this means that I don't want you guys to rush your characters. They should grow at a steady and realistic pace.

Lastly (doubtedly because I keep thinking of stuff), have fun. Now let me see those characters.

moderator23
Name: Maran Yuko

Species: Human

Nationality: African American, Caucasian

Appearance: http://static.minitokyo.net/view/00/17/400850.jpg

Power(s): Energy manipulation. Over the break he had a tech create him a handle of a metal sword in which he can flow his energy into, also a shield. These are called his astral sword and shield. He has been trying to figure out a way to do it without the metal sword/shield but so far has been unsuccessful.

Bio: June 23, 1995 was the date Maran was born in the small village of Venick. His mother was Jasmine Yuko, and his father was Alleen Yuko. Maran's father dissapeared deep in the forest while searching for a rare herb. Alleen was a doctor in the village. He was blessed with the special power of healing and was extremely smart. For 10 years Maran lived with his mother before she passed away from a rare disease. Maran was left to live in the orphanage with other orphans. Each orphan had a daily chore and Maran had to tend to the plants in the yard and mow the lawn. He noticed the sun seemed to shine really bright while he was working and when he watered the plants he noticed yellow and blue energy flows through them. Pretty soon, Maran noticed them with animals, and other people also. He didnt know what was going on, but he dared not tell anyone, scared as to what they might think. 3 more years passed and one day while watering more plants he started to focus on one. He stared at it looking at the energy flow through the stem into the wilt, and recycle itself. He reached out to touch it and before his hand reached the plant, the blue and yellow energy started to come towards him, flowing through his hand and into his body. Maran could feel energy in his body. He felt more alive and his stamina felt almost infinite. Maran looked around and made sure nobody was watching, but he didnt see the orphanage "snitch" in the corner( laughing out loud ). Maran thought maybe he could release this energy somehow, so with his right hand he held it outwards and without control he fired a beam of blue energy. Maran was shocked and surprised, but he was also kind of excited. The "snitch" ran and told the caretakers. Immediately the caretakers came outside and asked Maran for a demonstration of what he just did. Maran, thinking he was going to be praised, tried it again. The caretakers gasped and immediately thought the boy was diseased and alienate him. Maran, now on his own didnt know what to do until he met his mentor, Herum. Herum was an elder who loved helping children with problems, and of course Maran explained to Herum. Herum didnt seem the least bit shocked. He instructed Maran to follow him into a clearing in the woods where they could be alone. Herum started absorbing energies from trees, grass and other living things. He started letting out different attacks and techniques in rapid succesion making Maran speechless. From there on Maran stayed and studied under Herum for 2 years. Herum eventually died of old age. He left Maran a shoebox filled with things he wanted to give him after he passed. Theres was techniques he had yet to learn and also a note saying to check under his bed. Maran checked under his bed to find a suit that was all black. He was confused until he noticed the note that read: This suit will control your energy so you can conduct and manipulate it more easily. It used to belong to me until I learned to naturally control my energy flows, but you should be able be able to fit it. Maran smiled and also found a pamphlet. The pamphlet read Hero High on the front. Maran opened it up to see a ticket fall out to the location of Hero High. He instantly knew what Herum wanted him to do after seeing the ticket and reading the pamphlet. Go to Hero High. Maran said goodbye to Venick forever as there was nothing left for him there, and headed to Hero High. Hopefully this place can change his life for the better. This is his second semester and he is ready to meet more people and tap into his powers even further.

(>^^)>

(>^^)>

The Big O
if you follow the CS, EH, you'll be approved.

i think i'll wait to open the RP thread until Friday so everyone can register thier characters.

JacopeX
Name: Donny

Nationality: East Asian

Appearance: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/agikun/reaperz2-1.jpg

Power(s): -Mimicry

-Manipulation of his own energy

- Teleportation

- Merge

- Psionic abilities/weapons

-Kinetic Absorption

Bio (if applicable)big grinonny's real name is unknown as he was an orphan throughout his life given the name of a past child who was very ill tempered and highly intelligent for his age. However, Donny was born with a special capabilities that only outcasted him from the rest of the humans that surrounded him his whole childhood. As a child, he was raised by no one and took care of himself trying not to depend on others as basic instinct. It did not come from his own mind but how he felt and his mind's rapid maturity throughout his childhood in the wrong path through the immoral idea a young inexperienced mind can possess. There came a point where he began to associate himself with older thugs.....but not any hoodlums but crime organizations. Donny ran away from the orphanage he once lived in and soon became one of the highest ranks of the entire mafia where he was successful in his mischief s. But around the age of 14, Donny out smarted and manipulated every one of the bosses who got in his way. It seems he has discovered many abilities and powers throughout his experience and used them as secret and lethal weapons. He felt unstoppable and knew that he would be fit as leader. However, he had many of the members executed as he knew they would not be fit for the new organization he will soon rebuild. It was all going to be built underground. And through the world will the society be in his hands. He has already taken over politics in several states and a few other countries but the fearful part was how gullible the public is. Donny has created a huge HQ of mass destruction, crime, and tyranny upon his own hand starting out as a Crime lord to a world class criminal and still being the innocent acting man he is in Real life to hide that identity.

Name: Ricardo

Nationality: American?

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/108/8/b/broken_and_defeated_by_iraisavampire.jpg

Power(s): Telepathy, Astral projection, infinite mind/knowledge, Telekenisis, Empathy, ESP, Superhuman tracking, Mind control, pyrokenesis, and Cyrokenesis.

Bio (if applicable):Ricardo led a normal life without any problem. He was actually born with a special gift with no known cause. His advanced IQ rate, adaptation, and ability to form extended answers to difficult problems led to speculation and sensation about the child. But there was much more to the being that the public would never imagine. Ricardo was born with telepathy and psionics alone with plenty of potent abilities that can be perfected through training and proper teaching. He never took school so seriously but tends to do his work normally. When he can and when he can't. He is however, a popular guy at school, known for getting all the girls (Mind control).

He currently works along with high governors who admire his ideas and seek his approval along with his acumen on predictions according to certain decisions that are thought up and how Ricardo can give crucial information upon the readings he has made within the minds of criminal tacticians. One of these major problems surrounded the world class criminal Donny...A telepath/psychic just like him

JacopeX
Ricardo's balance score/stats of each essence of Mentality-based abilities. (10 meaning "mastered" as for 0 being "Below recognition"wink

Telepathy - 7.5
Empathy- 5
Telekenisis - 5
Astral dimensions - 0
Superhuman tracking - 5
ESP - 4
Mind Control - 4
PyroKenisis - 1
Cyrokenisis - 0.5

And I meant to make Ricardo a prodigy in telepathy. This being my intention.

I shall also be removing Merge, and Ki absorption/manipulation from Donny's character sheet, only leaving him with

- Mimicry
- Teleportation
- Psionic abilities/weapons/Telepathy/ESP

If there are any other imbalances here that you feel are unfair, feel free to speak up for stats.

The Big O

The Big O

MadMel
Name: Andrew James Brok
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Teacher
Species: Genetically modified Elemental
Nationality: Russian/American
Appearance: Can't find.
Power(s): Andrew is a unique elemental. All elementals can only control and absorb one element.
But Andrew was genetically bred to be the most powerful of his race, and as such the rules don't apply to him.
-Like all elementals, Andrew is far stronger and faster than any human, capable of lifting 15 metric tons and capable of flying at near the speed of sound.
-Normal elementals have control of only one element. Andrew can absorb any element thats thrown at him, and convert them to energy.
-However, Andrew can only output this energy as electricity. Because of his unique energy manipulation powers, this can have different effects depending on what colour his electricity is.
-blue lightning is Andrew basic form of attack. He can cause phenominal ammounts of damage in a very short time.
-black lightning is harder to control, but it allows Andrew to manipulate the energy of other beings. He can drain them of energy (and life, in rare cases), and even temporarily lock down someone else powers so they can't use them.
-Andrew is capable of detecting energy. He uses this often to locate fellow teachers and troublesome students. He can even sense someones mood and the general atmosphere of the location around an individual. The closer someone is it Andrew emotionally, the easier it is for him to sense their 'energy signature'.
-He can also fly, and teleport short distances (can teleport long distances as long he has focusing on someone's energy signature.)
-Like all elementals, Andrew has a natural fighting instict. He can study and master different fighting styles in a very short time. This is the defining quality tha made him combat teacher at Hero High.
-Can heal quickly by absorbing energy from a nearby source.
-Can completely cover himself with blue/black lightning (a trait all elementals share - their ability to 'armor' themselves with their specific element.)
-Can survive without necessities like food, water and sleep, as long as there is some kind of energy he can use as a substitue.
Bio (if applicable): Andrew was the result of a freak experiment by the Elemental Mafia to create the 'perfect' elemental - one who could control all elements. Using the DNA of 5 different male elementals on another elemental fetus, Terry Broad - the kidnapped Scientist, believed that he was successful. However, Andrew's birth proved them all wrong. While it was immediately apparent from the moment of his explosive birth (an explopsion which killed the mother and all six fathers), it proved that in later years, Andrew could only output his enormous power through electricity. However, given his advanced speed, strength and the ability to absorb any element made Andrew a partial success. He was still the most powerful of his race, even as a child, but he was not 'perfect'. Because of this, Andrew's only living relative, his uncle, Inferno, heir to the Mafia's throne, decided that Andrew must die.
Several attempts were made on Andrew's life during his childhood. None of which were successful. The closest the mafia got to actually killing Andrew was when he lived in russia ans was attending high school there. He had a girlfriend, Jane, an American exchange student who was also hiding a super power from the world. It was during this time of peace that the Mafia attacked again, reducing the russian school to rubble. Andrew survived, but he beleived Jane was dead, like everyone else there. The trauma would come to haunt him forever. Eventually, Terry, who had taken it upon himself to adopt Andrew as his own son, forced Andrew to attend Hero High in America - For his safety. This was the best thing that could have happened to Andrew. Only a few weeks after he enrolled, Jane, who had miraculously survived, due to her speed, had turned up at the school looking for him. At first their relationship was strained, but they quickly got back on track, and right before graduating from Hero High, Andrew proposed to her. Many tragedies struck the school in their years there, but none were as great as at the end of their final year. It was then that the nameless tragedy struck the world. The alien invasion begun, and Hero High was called on to save the world. Hundreds died in the strugge, including Terry. It was after this horrible even that the world saw peace again. Andrew and Jane got married and applied for teaching posts at the new Hero High. Andrew still teaches there, despite the incident involving Isaac. He, along with other teachers around the world, are carefully watching the movements of the goverment, and a mysterious organisation, rumered to be behind the killings of superhumans across the country.

Name: Jane Brok
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Teacher
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/kadaj2.jpg
((for my sanity's sake - imagine the above pic is that of a woman))
Power(s): Extreme super speed, flight, perfect swordsman
Bio (if applicable):Read Andrew's Bio. for the begining.
After the incident with Issac, and Hero High became a worldwide project, Jane has been running all over the world, assisting the project and any way she can. While she doesn't fully trust the government, she believes that - for once - they are doing the right thing.

Name:Leon Astra
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Student
Appearance: broken image link. sad
Power(s): Shock-waves.
- Leon can project shockwaves from any part of his body. At first they were shapeless masses, but overtime he learned to control their shape for a variety of purposes. He can use them for attack and defence.
Bio (if applicable): Leon Was thrown out his home by his ignorant parents for being a mutant, and he immediately sought refuge within the walls of Hero High. He proved to be a prodigious student, his lack of experience being overshadowed by his raw power. The greatest proofs of this were the feats he performed during the 'Isaac incident', where he displayed incredible power. He made it to the final of the strikeforce tournament, placing him in strikeforce division S - the highest ranked group in the squad. He also held his own alongside his comrades during the fight against the army of ferals in Russia and later, against the elemental forces of Fort Blank, he fought Inferno alongside weston and Liam and lived, even single handedly saving Liam's life. Leon is currently attending his final year at Hero High, and plans to stay on at the school and teach rather than do 'hero work' when he graduates.

Name: Liam (no last name)
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Hero
Species: metahuman
Nationality: american, technically.
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/317/2/2/DFF_Zidane_Tribal_movie_style_by_Moluscum.jpg
((imagine white hair, no swords))
Power(s):
-Permanent Monkey-ish traits (mostly the tail) since birth.
-Enhanced senses.
-Superhuman strength, speed and durability.
-Extreme dexterity and agility, to the point where he can perform dodge-rolls in midair.
-Tail is stronger than other limbs combined.
-Very accurate.
Bio (if applicable):Orphaned at the age of 4 when he parents died in a car crash, Liam was raised in an orphanage on a private island until he was 13. During his time there he had been constantly abused and worked like a slave, due to his "freak" monkey-like traits. He escaped when a boat arrived on the island to deliver supplies from america. Liam stowed away on the boat and sought out a place in america where he could live in peace - finding hero high and staying there until the present day. Since graduating from Hero High Liam has registered as a super human with the UN. He now works as a Hero in new york, tracking a dangerous new threat the plagues the city.

Name: James 'Inferno' Brok
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Villain
Species: Fire elemental
Nationality: Russian
Appearance: http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/human_torch.jpg
Power(s):
-Pyrokinesis
-Flight
-Teleportation
-Natural fighting skill
-Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes and durability.
Bio (if applicable):

DangerousBeauty

(>^^)>

The Big O
approved:
Mel
DB
EH-and okay about the additions
Jay-orginally posted characters

Venomancer

Venomancer

Lt_Champion

(>^^)>
wow, rock looks hot

Lt_Champion
and she is taken XD but ty tell her that and sihe will kick your a**

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by (>^^)>
wow, rock looks hot

i agree

Lt_Champion
embarrasment ty

(>^^)>
i wouldnt min tapping that, would you DB?

starryknight
Name: Sam
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): student
Species: mutant/alien?
Nationality: American citizen
Appearance: long black hair with white skin, when she uses a lot of her powers glowing lines appear though out her body
Personality: soft spoken and shy around boys but is not afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in. She also has a little trouble in following orders and hates being told what to do but she's working on it.
Power(s): control over light and darkness
Light-she is able to use for healing, shielding, and even damaging if the time calls for it.
Darkness-this is her main weapon against her foes, she can form the darkness she creates into anything she wants such as ribbons, spikes, and even orbs,or just use it as a blast.
teleportation-can use her dark energy to teleport to shadows, she can only teleport to where shes been and only to shadows.
elemental essence-Harkin has thaught her to draw energy from the elements themselves, although she can not control them. She used this power to fight back the Issac clone months back ago.
Bio (if applicable): Sam was lied to her whole life, about who she was and where she came from. She originally thought she was just a mutant with normal parents she lived with for seven years until there here powers were unlocked. That was a lie though, after meeting her real mother, Harkin and her real father James, she began to learn the truth. Sam had spent six of her first years of life on Harkins world ending when it was destroyed. The conquerers had mercy when they found the little girl and brought her back with them to earth, they bound her powers and erased her memories then replaced them with new ones and lift her with a family that could keep an eye on her but only two years later something happened and the binding came undone and her darkness powers went crazy killing the people she knew as mom and dad. Soon after her light powers appeared and was able to bind her dark powers again. Sam moved home to home then eventually ran away not wanting to a burden anymore, she lived on her own until she heard about Hero High. She was able to attend the school and live there where she's been for almost a year now, she is happy there and is trying to make friends as difficult as it is.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
embarrasment ty

Why are you thanking for that? stick out tongue

Lt_Champion
that was my awkward response XD

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Why are you thanking for that? stick out tongue

Q! Long time no see!!

i wouldnt min tapping that, would you DB?

lol calm down Eh. Calm down.

(>^^)>
just saying, me you, could tie her up maybe, have a go at her

moderator23
laughing out loud

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Q! Long time no see!!

lol calm down Eh. Calm down.

Hello, DB! Certainly was big grin

DangerousBeauty
you should join Hero High. I miss rping with you! You were so epic!

The Big O
Janet, Jordan, Katt, Bonnie, Kaida, Rock, Anthony and Sam are approved.

Lt_Champion
Thanks, dang your faster then USH XD

moderator23
Um, am I approved.

(>^^)>
Thanks, dang your faster then USH XD
most people are, except in bed, bazinga!

The Big O
i do my best, Champ and i already did, Mod.

Name: Simon Raynard
Species: Human/Shadow creature
Nationality: Asian American
Appearance: http://www.asiaarts.ucla.edu/media/images/ohjiho10.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic; Flirty; Good natured
Power(s): Umbrakinesis which grants various abilities:
Can create weapons out of darkness
Can use darkness to change his form
Can teleport through shadows
Peak human abilities due to his status as a half shadow creature
Bio: Led a privileged life as a child. When his father revealed that he was a creature from place called the Shadow lands to him and his mother when he was 13 years of age, he took the news light heartedly. He always felt different from others and now he knew why. He came out to his parents 3 years after that and they took it the best way they could.

On his 18th birthday he became the Guardian of the Shadow lands when the previous one passed away. It was explained to him that before death, the reigning Guardian would have a vision of their successor at their most defining point of leadership. It was never revealed to Simon what his defining point would be, but he didn't care. He was just happy to be doing something important.

This role of the Guardian augmented his powers as well as allowing him everything needed to rule the Shadow lands. He now has access to various technologies native to the shadow lands; is the commander of a large army of expertly trained shadow creatures; and has the authority to grant passage to anyone not native to the shadow lands.

It was while Simon was at Hero High that he dubbed Guardian. He graduated with honors and was promoted to hero status but down graded himself to reserve so he could take on his role as Guardian whole heartedly. He would visit the school and his friends from time to time, even taking half of the students to the shadow lands when the world was under alien attack.

While Ben was away, Simon was called in to take Ben's place. After Ben's return, Simon stayed and even became Strike Force's mentor and personal trainer.

Regelion1
Name: Gaku Hitsugaya

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): student

Species: Elemental Dragoon

Nationality: Black italian

Appearance:
http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss122/crushingmayhem/Imagenes%20Adicionales/203664-black_star.jpg

Power(s): uses the magic of a water and fire Dragon infused in his body to excrete water, fire and ice from different parts of his body (He can also eat water, fire and ice which makes him stronger yes eat not drink and he can eat elemental based magic but he prefers water magic better) (Also he can't eat Water,fire or ice that he makes uses to fight just other)

Bio (if applicable): Gaku is a member a Group of creatures known as Dragoon's theire are many types of Dragoons ranging from Elemental to material, to time space which are believed to be myths. Each could create the very power they where infused with except the time space Dragoons who are believed to he great power already. Long ago when Gaku was Young him and his twin brother always fought to see who was stronger and to be a better Dragoon. Gaku lived with his Father a Fire Dragoon his mother a Ice Dragoon and his twin brother Musuko a lightning Dragoon. One day Gaku and his brother where Sparring in the house while there mother was at the store. Musuko miss fired a light attack hitting their dog the sight of so much blood they seen drew them close. The smell was horrible to a normal Dragoon but it drew them closer to it. Till Gaku reached for the blood puddle instantly turning it into a gaint ball of blood. The red liquid it held called to him taunting him he had to taste it. His brother could feel the pull the blood had on himself as well it was too over powering. Gaku took a bite and swallowed. his eyes turned red and he began ravishing the blood his brother then joined in. The porblem of a Dragoon eating too much blood is that they slowly change past a full Dragoon and into a Sangue Dragoon. A Sangue Dragoon is a Dragoon of great power that thrives to eat blood and feels it must consume it at all cost. Sangue Dragoons loose all control of reason, mind and life to bloodlust. Gaku and musukos Father was finally able to stop them but only after they ended up killing and Devouring their mother. But he brother was able to escape still in a sangue Dragoon Form possible becoming stronger and feasting on more blood. Gaku was able to be turned back to normal but his brother was still out there. Gaku grew stronger but he knew it wasn't enough to stop his brother and bring him home. His father had heard about a school of heros that could make Gaku stronger Gaku jumped at the idea. He set out to hero high making a vow to train to get stronger to become a full Dragoon and bring his brother home or die trying. ever since his incident Gaku had always tried to keep blood away from him so that he didn't fall prey to the power of a Sangue Dragoon.

The Big O
approved

MadMel
For some of the newer players, I think would it be best if someone gave a brief explanation about certain key races/places eg. ferals, elementals, the school, club thunder, etc.

moderator23
That would be grand!!
laughing out loud

The Big O
i can tell everyone that the school is essentially a place where super humans can learn how to harness their special abilities. it is a university-style campus equipped with various buildings, which include; a caferteria, various dormatories, a recreational certer, a training center, a medical center, a war room and various class rooms. there is also three basketball fields, two baseball fields a soccer field three tennis fields and a large fountain in the quad in front of the main building of the school.

there are also various secret passage ways to provide quick escapes in case of emergencies. the school was once funded by Jordan's multi-million dollar company but now that the government is involved, there are more teachers availiable to the students.

MadMel
Well the elemental thing was my idea, so 'ill explain that.

Just so you know, I'm doing this for the benefits of the new guys.

Elementals are a race apart from humans, metahumans and mutants. To compare an elemental to a superhuman who can control an element is a mistake.
Elementals are much faster, stronger and more durable than humans. They have the power to control ONE element each (with one exception). This power over their respective element makes them immune to that element. It would be almost entirely pointless for two fire elementals to fight each other with their element, as their powers would cancel out. They are all born natural fighters, and the strongest are those who rule. They are naturally a very violent race - they have a deep seated rage that is hard to control, and it takes a huge amount of training and self control to repress this violent instinct. Elementals are nearly an endangered species. There only a few of their kind when compared to humanity. Despite their bloodlust, they are more intelligent than the average human.
When all elementals come of age, they are enlisted in the Elemental Mafia - A worldwide organisation made up entirely of their race, which seeks dominion and the destruction of all humans - who they consider weak and unworthy.
Because of their declining numbers and their lust for power, Elementals began research into bio engineering and cloning, hoping to find a way to increase their numbers and make themselves more powerful. One of these experiments was the 'Energy' Elemental project - a series of experiments that they hoped would to create an all powerful being who controlled all the elements, not just one.
From this Experiment Andrew was born. But unlike the rest of his race, Andrew did not possess the bloodlust, and he grew up to become one of the worlds greatest heroes. Another noteworthy Elemental is Andrew's only living relative - His uncle, James, who rose up to become the leader of the mafia.

Hope that wasn't too long and boring. wink

The Big O
its way better than what i wrote.

MadMel
I've had years to think about Andrew's full backstory. wink

Venomancer
When I come back from work I'll tell you all about Ferals,the Sia'raithe and Club Thunder

moderator23
So cool!! big grin

The Big O
i should have also stated that there are now 6 dormatories. there used to be just three. if names are important, ill make something up. there are house rules and again, if theyre important ill make something up. each dorm has at least 3 RAs to keep the peace. anyone ages 18+ can be an RA.

two of the dormatories are for the new adult students ages 19+, three are for the teens ages 13-18 and the last one is for kids ages 12 and younger. The RAs answer to the heroes and the heroes kinda sorta but not quite answer to the various governments that are involved with the program.

and i should probably explain the program:

in essence, the heroes were overwhelmed with new student apps (yes there are applications for admittance now) and realized that there just wasn't enough room or teachers to go around. because of a small mission they carried out for the government shortly after the Isaac Incident, they called in a few favors.

they requested that more schools like theirs be built because of the growing population of super humans and the necessity(sperm) of said people needing to be trained. people were coming from all over the world and that was why they requested an audience with the UN with Andrew, Benjamin and Janet representing the heroes and Francois, Naomi and Liam representing the students (even though the latter three were already graduated).

after stating their case, they came to find out that some government reps were against super humans as a whole and some saw them as natural weapons. they couldn't deny the proof that there was a sudden population explosion of super humans and they all agreed that it would be detrimental if the majority if the super human population went untrained in the use of their powers and abilities. so they granted the heroes their requst for more schools to be constructed. there were conditions.

first and foremost, it had to be proven that having more schools would be helpful. so they remodeled the original school and made it bigger to accommodate more "supers", as they called them. they also brought in enough specially trained and qualified "teachers" (people who were teachers but also taught how to handle and interact with supers) to relieve the heroes of a job they shouldn't have had to do.

second, each participating government had complete access to the school. this included any records produced and they could come and go as they pleased. they could also transfer, admit or expel any student for any reason.

third, any and every person who completed their training at the school was required to register as a "Trained Super". registration consisted of informing the government of a graduate's name, power, location and date of completion.

finally, the heroes were to be the overseers of the program. they were to make sure that everything ran smoothly and they were to protect the students and the school. only then would another school be built.

after some deliberation with the entire team or heroes, they reluctantly agreed. a government official named Julien Jacobs was sent to the school to work with the heroes andto observe how things were being ran and relay that info back to the governments.

so the new school will be built later on down the road and the plot for right now consist of everyone trying to prove to the governments that another school can be handled. this could be trickey due to the fact that there are more than just kids involved now. there are adults, government trained teachers, the governments free reign and access, a government official working with the heroes, and the fact that some governments don't approve of the idea and they are against supers as a whole. combine that with secret groups that no one knows about yet and you have a pretty good bowl of anything could happen.

(>^^)>
when's this openning up?

The Big O
tomorrow. i was waiting for everyone to post their characters but i cant hold out any longer. ill just them a PM.

Venomancer

(>^^)>
WEston's Room- this place isnt just your ordinary room, it is host to some of the finest music, exotic 'herbs' and some fungi imported from the finest shit farms. the room is one double bed, and a computer desk, there are cushions on the ground where he has a small table thing, and a tv that takes up most of the wall. Inside this tiny dorm room Weston has crammed in multiple guitars, bass guitars, a couple drums but not a complete set, and several piles of books in one corner overflowing a shelf and a fairly expensive cd/vinyl player which has amps piled up next to it. His dirty clothes are kept in a pile behind the door and the closest is used mostly for storage of trinkets and collectables more than clothes. This room usually has smoke on the cieling and the red paint is mostly covered up by the excession ammount of posters from various movies and bands. The back of the door has coats and hats taking up less hook space than is needed. Walking into the room you are immediately greeted with a distintive smell and either a "get the hell out," "weres the food" or "welcome" from weston.

saw venom doing it, this started as a joke on a stoners room, but i changed halfway into seriously laying ou his room

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Sex: male

Alignment:Good

Weight: 185Lb

Height: 6,0

Martial Status: Single

Orientation: Straight

Powers: His Aura

Aura Sense- Has a radar like secret ability to find people through there aura's

Aura Manipulation-his energy can be shaped into any form or weapon and can be shot in blast as well

Aura convert:can heal or parylize,poisoned,burn,freeze,or confuse he can now use this for unlocking his aura overdose

Aura Materia: Use one of his aura weapons to give him strength,speed or Balance

Aura Needles: Speedy needles that are kick throwing weapons also has a tendency to home onto the enemy when used in the form Aura Materia he gains great speed expressing the speed of his needles he still can't do this yet

Aura Hammer: A great hammer that can smash mostly anything in its path when used in Aura Materia it provides Hitosu with a lot of strength the hammer provides learned during Pintar's attack on the school

Aura Sword: A sword that provides perfect balance and mind of its wielder it gives them perfect concentration the ability to move around smoothly and to give them great balance when used in Aura Materia it provides a perfect balance to Hitosu which in best sense makes his aura attacks much more complex and versatile he still can't do this

Aura Overdose: This is the thing that killed Hitosu's parents when it was under developed the reason why Hitosu never overdid his power since it not under control but during the fight with Pintar he somehow managed to gain control this burst of aura gives him double of his original attack strength speed capacity and perfect concentration in Aura but can he safely use it again? There seems to be more mystery in this technique

Fighting styles: Judo,tae kwon do,kung fu,His fighting style drago yoko fu hon

Gadgets: Aura weapons formed from his aura

Appearance:

favorite:miso soup and vegatables

hobby: martial arts, training

race: Puerto Rican/Japanese

Relatives: assassinated by him

personality:never lies, honest short tempered,pure at heart

story:at the age of 9 his parents and siblings were killed and at age 11 learned how to manipulate energy and unleash his aura he then concentrated it by learning martial arts judo and tae kwon do at age 13 he met a thief who assisted Hitosu though she is a bit of a crop she mentioned the school to Hitosu though she never intended to go to Hero high now he's 16 and lives in tokyo contending with other competers looking for a calling he finally took the thief's advice and enrolled in Hero High, Hitosu has been a student of hero high for a few months now but has been improving fast with new powers though he found he was the killers of his parents now he is 19 training like crazy but haven't used aura overdose since

allies: Sam,Ben,Katt,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock

enemies: Pintar

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/fec5b306824d47ad434a3027ebef39191282305916_full.jpg

Updated his profile and will add my other character later

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Pintar Asoka

Alignment: Evil

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Occupations: Martial Arts Training

Powers/Abilities: He has the abiliteis of a mirror such as

Mirror Clones
Mirror Reflection
Mirror Shards
Mirror Sword
Mirror Dust
Mirror Mimic
Mirror Illusion
Mirror Move
Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate them and their appearance
Mirror Room
Mirror Armor
Mirror Chain's
Mirror's End

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce

Fighting Style: Jikan Do

Height: 6,2

Weight: 177Lbs

Personality: He is a quiet individual who's expression changes in a fight he is cut-throat and ruthless in battle but when he's not fighting he is cool and collected and sweet he is also quite logical and great at battle tactics

Gadgets/Weapons:

Mask: Wears only in battle to protect himself from mirror dust

Locket of his Mother who died giving birth to him

Portable Mirror: Somewhat used to manipulate his powers

Favorite Food: N/A

Hobby: Training and Art

bio: He was born into the world his mother died giving birth to him and ended up living in a gang but was left alone on one of his outing and got sprung with radiating glass the glass turned into dust and allowed him to use mirror attacks which reflected most of damage as revenge he killed the gang for trying to kill him for not going through a mission by personal reason when he was 13 and now he is a loner who follows his own methods and tries to find a strong fight he became a bounty hunter at the age of 20 he does any job as long as it lives for his sadistic nature and thirst for blood he tried eliminating everyone in Hero High but got Vanquished By Hitosu,Ben,Sam,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock,and Katt he left wounded and can no longer unleash a strong dimension anymore since Hitosu shattered his world but has been practicing to get his strength up

Allies: His Client which is stronger than him (Will reveal Later)

Enemies: Everyone in Hero High

He's a villian ooh

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927789569/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/30/anime_guy.jpg

Super Marie 64
I think his powers could use some elaboration, to help other players understand how he works. Because it's rather unclear what he can do from that list alone.

JacopeX
Can't wait for this to begin. happy

Let's make sure this RP lasts.

Hitosu Moriko
I already did that last time Big O is aware of what he does and he approved him

Super Marie 64
It's a new roleplay, though. Or is this roleplay only for those who were part of the last one?

Hitosu Moriko
its a sequel which includes old characters and new ones I believe

Super Marie 64
You're missing the point. Just because you explained it in the old roleplay, doesn't mean you shouldn't here. There will be new players, and the least you can do for these people is post a link to your old description of the powers.

You can't expect people to dive into the old thread for information they should be given here.

Hitosu Moriko
no in the last thread I had a pm chat with Big O the only difference with my character is he got rid of one power which makes him weaker this is exactly how i did this profile last time

which i think makes him a good character so until i hear otherwise with Big O then i will change it

Super Marie 64
Don't you think it would be good for the rest of the roleplayers to know how your powers work? Because your current list isn't at all descriptive. Interaction would be easier if the roleplayer knows what each power means. The concept behind each power.

Hitosu Moriko
I'll do it when i finish my health project big grin

Regelion1
sorry hito i think shes right you should help out the new people it's only right. Treat others how you would like to to be treated. you know if you where new to HH you would like an exact define of his powers.

JacopeX
^ I'm with Domo.

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by Regelion1
sorry hito i think shes right you should help out the new people it's only right. Treat others how you would like to to be treated. you know if you where new to HH you would like an exact define of his powers. I said after my health profile sheesh i didn't say i wasn't going to do it at all

DangerousBeauty
cant we all just get along?

MadMel
Nah - it's sudden tradition for everyone to snap at each other when OOC. erm

Lt_Champion
Can I get critiques on something Im doing for school, please I need the most honest critiques possible, its a logo design based off old manuscripts, ill explain more if Its okay to post the picture and get honest feedback as harsh and honest as need be.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by MadMel
Nah - it's sudden tradition for everyone to snap at each other when OOC. erm

ive obviously been away for too long.

MadMel
Maybe. erm
Just try ignoring it as much as you can. stick out tongue

DangerousBeauty
thats gonna be hard stick out tongue

Lt_Champion
no one answered me

DangerousBeauty
no one answered me

ill have a look hun

Hitosu Moriko
thats gonna be hard stick out tongue I'm sorry it seems to be bicker but i'm saying i'll do it later cause my health teacher is a B***H and regelion should know

And LT i want a lookie

Lt_Champion
Its a logo design so has limits, but its supposed to match the style of these

ill add color when I get to school

click me for images

DangerousBeauty
Youve mentioned your project and reason for not posting 3 times now. I think we get it. You have this big project to do and yet your able to post on here about said project. We got the hint. So stop telling us bout it and go work on your project. smile

Hitosu Moriko
I'm almost done that was 2hrs ago so yea i'll upload soon erm

Lt_Champion
the limitation is this: it has to be a logo, and style must match theirs as much s I can, and only two colors can be used later. Ill dd them tomarrow, ask any questions you want.

Hitosu Moriko
ok it gave me a google spot which one is it

Lt_Champion
any one that was drawn by hand... its supposed to match the manuscripts as much as possible thats why I used google search

DangerousBeauty
im not even getting a link out of it

Lt_Champion
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&tbs=isch:1&q=medieval+manuscripts&revid=173580007&sa=X&ei=AgOcTP_hJsWblgfn-7jcCQ&ved=0CCIQ1QIoAg&biw=1440&bih=714

(>^^)>
turn off smileys

Lt_Champion
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&tbs=isch:1&q=medieval+manuscripts&revid=173580007&sa=X&ei=AgOcTP_hJsWblgfn-7jcCQ&ved=0CCIQ1QIoAg&biw=1440&bih=714

Lt_Champion
yay ty EH.

Lt_Champion
Im off to bed thank you for your help eh, ill read all critiques tomarrow morning, thats when ill be able to change things. so thanks for all critiques I will be given I really appreciate all the help. ^^

starryknight
im confused...*rubs sleepy eyes*

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by starryknight
im confused...*rubs sleepy eyes*

*pats head* my god your cute!!

and LT I dont even know what your wantng us to look it... All im getting is google page full of manuscripts.

The Big O
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko

Mirror Clones
Mirror Reflection
Mirror Shards
Mirror Sword
Mirror Dust
Mirror Mimic
Mirror Illusion
Mirror Move
Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate them and their appearance
Mirror Room
Mirror Armor
Mirror Chain's
Mirror's End

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce. im familiar with powers 1-7 and 9. and im assuming that Mirror Move and Room are respectively teleporting through mirrors and a scaled down version of Mirror Dimension? let me know if im right.

now what exactly is Mirror End? and wouldn't it be dangerous for Pintar to have armor and chains made out of glass? he didnt have those abilities before and he learned both of those in just 7 months?

Hitosu Moriko

Alignment: Evil

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Occupations: Martial Arts Training

Mirror Clones: A move made from his mirror dust clones the shatter when hit critically

Mirror Reflection: A mirror that Can throwback a move back at an opponent but if the move is to strong it shatters along with the attack

Mirror Shards: Shards formed with a weird tip made to pierce through bodies

Mirror Sword: A reflective sword made from mirror dust

Mirror Dust: A glass dust that floats around Pintar most of his moves are surrounded by the use of this dust he can create a storm of this dust and cut someone from the inside by them breathing this dust

Mirror Mimic: A type of copy cat technique he uses to copy someones fighting style

Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate
them and their appearance

Mirror Room: A technique that traps himself along with his victims within mirror walls, floors,and ceiling allowing him to slip through the room with ease at great speed

Mirror Armor: Reflective armor used as a last line of defense

Mirror Chain's: Chains made out of sharp and very durable glass and its pointed with sharp glass meant for quick slicing and precision cuting

Mirror's End: This is only used in the Mirror room it shatters the mirror room and is a fatal move as the room self destructs with whoever is within

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce

Fighting Style: Jikan Do

Height: 6,2

Weight: 177Lbs

Personality: He is a quiet individual who's expression changes in a fight he is cut-throat and ruthless in battle but when he's not fighting he is cool and collected and sweet he is also quite logical and great at battle tactics

Gadgets/Weapons:

Mask: Wears only in battle to protect himself from mirror dust

Locket of his Mother who died giving birth to him

Portable Mirror: Somewhat used to manipulate his powers

Favorite Food: N/A

Hobby: Training and Art

bio: He was born into the world his mother died giving birth to him and ended up living in a gang but was left alone on one of his outing and got sprung with radiating glass the glass turned into dust and allowed him to use mirror attacks which reflected most of damage as revenge he killed the gang for trying to kill him for not going through a mission by personal reason when he was 13 and now he is a loner who follows his own methods and tries to find a strong fight he became a bounty hunter at the age of 20 he does any job as long as it lives for his sadistic nature and thirst for blood he tried eliminating everyone in Hero High but got Vanquished By Hitosu,Ben,Sam,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock,and Katt he left wounded and can no longer unleash a strong dimension anymore since Hitosu shattered his world but has been practicing to get his strength up

Allies: His Client which is stronger than him (Will reveal Later)

Enemies: Everyone in Hero High

He's a villian ooh

Hitosu Moriko
im familiar with powers 1-7 and 9. and im assuming that Mirror Move and Room are respectively teleporting through mirrors and a scaled down version of Mirror Dimension? let me know if im right.

now what exactly is Mirror End? and wouldn't it be dangerous for Pintar to have armor and chains made out of glass? he didnt have those abilities before and he learned both of those in just 7 months? some of these he knew but i'm acknowledging them the chain is just new mirror's end is that attack i used trying to kill everyone withing the room

The Big O
okay. then both are approved. the RP will be posted later today. goodnight everyone.

JacopeX
Good night. smile

Can hardly wait.

Regelion1
No My hug buddy ^_^ >.> >_< >.<

Hitosu Moriko
Inow hate my health teacher more she made me depress T_T

Regelion1
you im going to get a c for the project because of my mother

starryknight
No My hug buddy ^_^ >.> >_< >.<
embarrasment

Regelion1
embarrasment inlovehug

Lt_Champion

and LT I dont even know what your wantng us to look it... All im getting is google page full of manuscripts.

Its supposed to be that way, the old school manuscript illustrations is the style I am supposed to match, and I cant find one of just the sword in stone that is the right kind (according to the teacher)

Super Marie 64
Name: Zerxis "Frog" Whitelight
Species: Celtic Elf
Nationality: Scotland
Appearance:

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9051/uncolorlarxenebyskyrapt.jpg

Power(s): Zerxis has gotten the nickname frog because of her frog traits. With an impressive ability to heal herself and others physically and mentally from all kinds of injury and sickness, she's an asset in any team (Celtic mythology).

The nature of the frog has also influenced her biologically in a couple of ways, such as a long, strong, fast tongue and a powerful ability to leap. Careful should she kick you, for her legs are strong enough for her to leap fifty times her own height.

She's also sensitive to movement, with a near echolocation ability she's able to function in darkness as well as bright light with supernatural vision.

Bio: Zerxis was a young girl when it was first realized that she had humans in her bloodline. She was cast out of her tribe and into the mortal world, where she was forced to fend for herself. With her ability to heal, she never went hungry and never got sick, and she slowly began adapting to the society she had been convicted to. After a boring life on the street, she got in contact with Hero High and not long after got in as a student, hoping that her lonely days are now over.

Hitosu Moriko
you im going to get a c for the project because of my mother Yo found out my grandfather is an orphan that my Dads grandfather went MIA i'm screwed

The Big O
there is a limit to just one power for completely new characters, DK. but then again, that's her biological make up. hmmm....

Super Marie 64
According to Celtic myth, the frog is a healer of mental and physical injury.

moderator23
Isnt the pic you posted Marie, Larxene of Kingdom Hearts?

Venomancer
maybe long the way she can gain her power to heal others.She seems mostly feral from what I see so atleast she'd be able to natural heal herself which will turn into this other form of healing.see you both win wink

Wei Phoenix
Couldn't you have a character with a powerset just not be able to "evolve" over time?

Venomancer
Everyone needs to evolve if they are planning on having more than one set of power or if a more powerful version of the power is being used training would like to be seen. Now if someone dosn't want a character who can evolve well that's them. I guess it could work just remember these enemies aren't street lvl thugs. They are smart and often already know about the heroes powers before attacking and those that typical don't know are very powerful beings..on a side note I'll post DJ and Wriath bios soon

Super Marie 64
There's more to evolving than level of power, though.

The Big O
so im ok with the healing thing since it was stated that she has the biological make up and attributes of a frog. the jump, tounge and vision are products of her genitic make up. much like Jordan's inherant strength because of his godhood.

approved.

starryknight
a new school is built and Harkins is back...*Sam smiles wickedly*

The Big O
a note about Strike Force:

because some of the members are gone, their will be training for new members. there won't be a FFA (free-for-all) to determine the members like last time. instead, the teaches nominate the students.

ill post some more characters at a later time. i just posted Ben and Simon because they are main characters.

MadMel
Hmm... High time I posted.

EDIT - I do have a minor mission in mind for SF members - Just going to Club Thunder to sort out a 'domestic disturbance'.

Hows that sound?

The Big O
go ahead with it. all members who haven't graduated are expected to carry out missions still. however, upon their return, they are expected to report and relay everything to Julien.

(>^^)>
just noticed i didnt make a dirty joke about having a good tongue, hmmmmmm all i got is, bet my tongue works faster than hers

starryknight
ur slipping eh, todo late

Hitosu Moriko
I talked to hunter on facebook he says he will be making a profile on monday

XanatosForever
Name: Eric Young

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Student

Species: Unknown

Nationality: Unknown (Appears Egyptian)

Appearance: Eric is a tall, standing at six feet and two inches, athletic looking individual with a broad chest. He has straight black hair, cut short and combed back. With large, almost almond-shaped eyes, a tapered nose, and thin lips, his appearance is very exotic. He wears a loose, short sleeved shirt of coarse material, the collar going down in a V-cut. Across his biceps where the shirt reveals his chest is a large diagonal scar that leads from his left and disappears up towards his right collar. Along his arms are more scars, some thin and clean, others thick and angry looking and varying from lines and circles to more elaborate designs. His legs are covered by pants that cut at his shins, also of the same coarse material, and hiking boots on his feet.

When not on campus, he carries his equipment with him at all times, which include: a Khopesh that is strapped to his left hip, with a stiletto resting in a vertical pocket. An engraved Colt .45 is holstered on his left side, while a sawed-off shotgun is clamped behind him at the small of his back and a crossbow is slung across his chest, resting on his back. He covers this miniature arsenal by wearing a long, dark green trenchcoat. He carries a haversack over his right shoulder, when not resting it against something or on the floor.

Personality: Eric is a very cautious, introverted individual. He is not fast to make friends, and only accepts the perceptions of society to keep himself unnoticed. Even now, attempting to discover the the source of what he is, he would much rather be left alone with his thoughts and studies. That is not to say, however, that he despises life. Quite the contrary, he has been, is, and will likely always be willing to throw himself in danger's path to protect others. Such desire to defend may leave others questioning his cold demeanor, but most attempts to understand the boy fail. He is a loner, in the purest sense in the word.

Power(s): Immortality - Though Eric can suffer injury as most any other average individual can, many mortal wounds, even those that would guarantee death, will not affect him so. Though he cannot die, however, he suffers each and every injury he sustains, feeling the pain that many people forfeit in death. This ability is passive and always at work. If it is possible to turn it off, Mr. Young does not know how to do so.

Bio (if applicable): Eric doesn't have any memory of his life before he became aware of himself so many millenia ago. It quickly became clear, however, that he was not something ordinary. He watched as those around him aged and grew before his eyes, while he seemed to be stuck as he was. It left bitter thoughts in his mind as he watched those he got close and brought into his life turn to dust before his eyes. Eventually, he stopped looking for contact with others, no longer willing to bear the pain of their passing and the memories. Secluding himself, he watched the times change, the people grow, and he knew that for all his loss, he would be willing to see people continue on their path of enlightenment and evolution. He traveled the world, joining various defense forces where he could, defending nation after nation in skirmish after skirmish, war after war. He couldn't stop the bloodshed humanity brought upon itself, but with each conflict, he did what he could to prevent it. Millenia passed, and weapons became more advanced. Humans no longer had to fact each other at arms reach to kill, and it brought new and bloodier conflict into play. All the while, young Eric, hardly noticing his aging, did what he could, and defended himself and his allies. He had all but resigned himself to this existence when he heard of a school. A place where people with new, strange, and potent abilities could learn how to control themselves. It was a spring of hope he had never expected to see, and he leapt at the opportunity. He would attend this school, and with any luck, he would learn what he was...and why he was alive...

There are notes concerning Eric and his progression, and if it's needed, I can PM the projected character development.

Venomancer

The Big O
i like the character. if he couldn't be damaged, it wouldn't work. you're approved. you can PM the projected character development. i would like to know where you're going with Mr. Young.

ill be posting a few generic CS for Strike Force since Mel's post went unnoticed. if i remember correctly; Weston, Vixen, Hitosu, and based on the last RP, Sam are still on Strike Force.

Venomancer
cough you forgot a member of strike force lol ^^^

The Big O
DJ? he was on Strike Force? im sorry. i didn't know that. i haven't read through the last one.

The Big O
two characters for SF:

Name: Caleb MacCallister
Nationality: Caucasian
Appearance: http://therealmtoys.com/wordpressorg/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/logan_lerman_500px.jpg
Personality: Caleb is normally a cheerful kid. He likes to be nice to others but he is a firm believer in karma and payback.
Power: Light manipulation. Caleb's powers differs depending on the time of the day. While the sun is shining, he can shoot laser beams from his fingertips and create illusions. When the moon is out, he can turn invisible and create invisible objects.
Bio: Caleb has been at the school since the second one was built. He visits his parents regularly and is an average student. He was friends with former Strike Force member, Naomi Montgomery and it was her who nominated him to be a new SF member. He is still learning how to control his powers.

Name: Uriah Wilton
Nationality: African American
Appearance: http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn435/Jaketaustinluver123/christopher-massey1.jpg
Personality: Uriah is strong-willed but sometimes self-destructive. He values teamwork. He is clumsy.
Power: Uriah is able to reflect projectile-based powers. However, if they are thrown with enough force of especially powerful, he cannot reflect it.
Bio: Came to the school when he was 15 years old and has been there ever since. He's new to SF and is anxious about their missions.

XanatosForever
PM sent. Thanks for the approval. big grin

The Big O
Shal, youre approved and youre welcome, XF.

The Big O
DB, EH, Starry. SH was summoned. why aren't you guys busting a move?

and just so you all know; this is only the first day of the remodeled school being open. there is no class. not until Monday in real time. we should all really be fleshing out our characters and getting them to know each other.

(>^^)>
i forgot weston was SH...James and Harki too?

JacopeX

and just so you all know; this is only the first day of the remodeled school being open. there is no class. not until Monday in real time. we should all really be fleshing out our characters and getting them to know each other. So it is an orientation.

starryknight

and just so you all know; this is only the first day of the remodeled school being open. there is no class. not until Monday in real time. we should all really be fleshing out our characters and getting them to know each other.
i didnt know sam was part of SH but i thought it was SF for strike force...

Lt_Champion
gotta love anthony's entrance

(>^^)>
i just noticed, totally before starryknight did, that SH isnt SF, the logical thingy for Strike Force, typo or something different?

The Big O
Name: Julien J. Jacobs
Nationality: Jewish American
Appearance: http://www.posters.ws/images/842275/kerr_smith.jpg
Personality: Julien is a very capable and resourceful young man. He is able to get things done in a number of ways and because of his standing and rank with the government, doors open for him. He is also very secretive. Not a lot is known of him save the things that are. He has high hopes for the program and is one of the few GOs that thinks the Heroes can do what they say they can. In essence, he trusts them even though he seldom shows it. He is loyal to the government, however, and will do what he was tasked to do.
Power: Julien possess no superhuman abilities. However, he is a skilled unarmed and armed combat expert. Before working with the government, he was a Hollywood stunt man. He holds a black belt in Tae Kwan Do and a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu. He has honed his unarmed combat skills training with various masters around the world.

His high-ranking status with the government allows him access to highly advanced arsenals of weaponry, and various land, air and sea craft, and numerous government paraphenilia such as bulletproof suits and radio-link tooth caps.

His is trained as a paratrooper, vehical specialist and demolitions expert.
Bio: As stated above, Julien Jacobs' past is well covered up. What is known about him includes is work as a Hollywood stuntman in younger days, he has traveled the world for various personal reasons and as a result, he has gained marvelous combat skills.

It is assumed that he gained his other skills were learned through the government. He signed onto the "Supers Program" due to his belife that the supers population needed to be aware of themselves and their capabilities. He has high hopes for the program and believes that the young Heroes can get the job done.

The Big O
i forgot weston was SH...James and Harkin too? sure is and no. Harkin is a teacher and James is a Hero. probably. it's up to you.

Originally posted by JacopeX
So it is an orientation. more or less.

i didnt know sam was part of SH but i thought it was SF for strike force... she is now. thanks in great part of performance with Pintar. and it is SF. i made a mistake or a typo or whatever its called.

gotta love anthony's entrance i do. is a badass like Rock?

Lt_Champion
hey what can I say, badass runs in the family XD

The Big O
i meant to say is he a badass like Rock but i guess you answered my question.

moderator23
Ok whats going on guys?

Lt_Champion
XD Thought rock was being kept off campus?

JacopeX
XD Thought rock was being kept off campus? Excuse that part. I'm a bit new with the end of the last hero High. embarrasment

LEt's just say we are off the campus and I led you there.

The Big O
do you want her to be on or off campus, Champ? it's up to you and we'll go along with whatever you want.

Lt_Champion
I have no problem with on campus I was just wondering XD either way is fine ^^

moderator23
Wait O, didnt Rock use weapons ALL the time?

The Big O
I have no problem with on campus I was just wondering XD either way is fine ^^ ok. so Jay's post is valid.

Originally posted by moderator23
Wait O, didnt Rock use weapons ALL the time? they were products of her powers. she only had a jewelry, iirc. correct me if im wrong, please.

Lt_Champion
she wore stainless steel jewelry that she used her powers to turn them into weapons when she needed to. ^^ so your correct O ^^

JacopeX
ok. so Jay's post is valid. Oh yes, saved my self the embarrassment and work on getting back to campus. happy

moderator23
But my astral sword is only a sword when energy is flowing through it. Only Marans energy. sad
So if it is just sitting on his hip and he hit someone with it, it couldnt even leave a bruise. http://wakpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cabal-songkran-weapon.jpg

The glowing part is the energy. Without it it just becomes a handle. Same with the shield.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>