Zealot Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/192036-102415-zealot_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76252-79780-captain-america_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Lunacyde
Zealot. She's stronger, just as fast and durable, and is a master of a larger variety of weapons and styles.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Zealot. She's stronger, just as fast and durable, and is a master of a larger variety of weapons and styles.

Dum Dum Dugan
I want to see proof that she stronger. I keep hearing she this and that but yet to see anyone prove it.

Prep-Man
Lifting tons of fallen debris and wrestling with Maul, who is 100 tons or so.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lifting tons of fallen debris and wrestling with Maul, who is 100 tons or so.
again I want to actaully see evidences of this. post issue numbers if you like. I will look them up. I can almost garentee there not nearly as impressive as your trying to play them as, and I bet capt done each and ever one of them.

Prep-Man
And what evidence have you posted? Sorry, don't have time to post every single scan. Maybe if I had more free time...

I mean, if you don't know the characters, why even bother debating?

Dum Dum Dugan
And what evidence have you posted? Sorry, don't have time to post every single scan. Maybe if I had more free time...

I mean, if you don't know the characters, why even bother debating?
You havent brought any evidence. I not the one making claims that this person that strong, but then when asked for evidences it neevr comes. give me issue numbers then,. You relaly have no excuses for why you can't provide evidence. Are you scared of something? like perhaps there not nearly as impessive as your tyring to play them as? Because all I need is title and issue number and I will gladly look it up my self.

Prep-Man
lol, nah, I'm not scared. But it's just common knowledge that her race are super strong and fast.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol, nah, I'm not scared. But it's just common knowledge that her race are super strong and fast.
doesent make them 10 ton strength or even closes to it. Nor does it make them faster then capt.

you clearly are scared, because if not you simply give me the issue number. is the some reason you dont want me to see her strength? I mean if it clearly so high, it should be easy for you to give me an issue and title of her preforming such level of strength.

The Nuul
Its easy to says shes a WW light but even still I agree, give issue numbers at least for her feats. Logan is a wayyyyyyy more popular character so its easy to find feats on him. This "common knowledge" how to people know that shes/they are strong without feats?

Prep-Man
I don't remember every single comic that I read. I just remember the feat that I have read in her bios. I don't even have the comics, anymore, so stop accusing of me, or you will be reported.

Lunacyde
Give me time...I will find the strength feats. I'll have to go through all the files and find them.

The Nuul
Reported for asking a member post feats? thats a sock/troll move.

HAHAHAHA!

Prep-Man
No, for accusing me of shit. It's kinda immature. Baiting if you ask me.

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't remember every single comic that I read. I just remember the feat that I have read in her bios. I don't even have the comics, anymore, so stop accusing of me, or you will be reported.
report me. I asking you for evidences and you keep ignoring it. wow so this has all been based of bio? are you ****ing kidding me?

you can't prove any of the garbage you have said? why am I not suprised. also comicvine bios are crap (yea I know what bio you looked at)

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Nuul
Reported for asking a member post feats? thats a sock/troll move.

HAHAHAHA!
cosigned.

Prep-Man
It's actually a Wildstorm site, not comicvine. Lists all of her abilities. I've read all of the Image stuff, along with Joe Casey's and I sold them all for financial reasons.

The Nuul
No, for accusing me of shit. It's kinda immature. Baiting if you ask me.

Baiting? lol

Members have a right to ask for feats its been posted a lot of times by the mods.

Prep-Man
Baiting? lol

Members have a right to ask for feats its been posted a lot of times by the mods.

Again, it's not about asking for feats. For the final time.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
report me. I asking you for evidences and you keep ignoring it. wow so this has all been based of bio? are you ****ing kidding me?

you can't prove any of the garbage you have said? why am I not suprised. also comicvine bios are crap (yea I know what bio you looked at)

Wow you must be magic or telepathic or something. Why don't you go waste your time doing something other than harassing other posters. He doesn't have the proof. I will search through my comics and find it, may not be tonight, may be tommorow, but I'll find some valid strength feats for you. Some of us read comics for enjoyment and don't bookmark every issue that has a feat in it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Baiting? lol

yup.

I think he simply can't prove his points, so this is some wierd attempt for him to save face.

honestly in my eyes if person can't provide evidence they have no right being in the debate.

Prep-Man
Thanks, for looking.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wow you must be magic or telepathic or something. Why don't you go waste your time doing something other than harassing other posters. He doesn't have the proof. I will search through my comics and find it, may not be tonight, may be tommorow, but I'll find some valid strength feats for you. Some of us read comics for enjoyment and don't bookmark every issue that has a feat in it.

I wont hold my breath. I been asking for days now.

Prep-Man
So, about the fight. Has Cap ever fought someone on Midnighter's level for hours? Has his speed ever been documented?

Lunacyde
Cap has raced a bullet once but for all intents and purposes that's crap.

Dum Dum Dugan
he also ran 1 miles in 1 minute. he easily kept up and tagged spiderman. He stated to see bullets, he has legitment bullet dodging feats ect.

Lunacyde
Right I have the scans where he states he dodges bullets by seeing faster than them.

Keeping up with Spider-Man =/= Being as fast as him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Right I have the scans where he states he dodges bullets by seeing faster than them.

Keeping up with Spider-Man =/= Being as fast as him.
yup

nope, but it does mean there within the same speed class. Certainly means zealot aint suprising him with her speed. hell I like evidences that she even faster then him. but sadly I feel like this is going to be me holding my breath just like with her strength.

Prep-Man
One of Z's best feats is easily owning Batman. In Dream War.

The Nuul
So, I just went through Wildcats V1, 2 and 3 + Wildcore. I didn't see anything to even suggest shes over 2 tons. Now granted I have been out of date with this group but still if she had those feats, one would think she'd be able to do them consistently.

StyleTime
The Nuul you are spot on actually. I follow Wildcats as well, and I haven't seen anything to support this 10-25 ton stuff.

Wildstorm characters get away with being overrated because few people here actually read them.

I'd actually reckon that Captain America has better strength feats than Zealot, on the whole.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StyleTime
The Nuul you are spot on actually. I follow Wildcats as well, and I haven't seen anything to support this 10-25 ton stuff.

Wildstorm characters get away with being overrated because few people here actually read them.

I'd actually reckon that Captain America has better strength feats than Zealot, on the whole.
cosigned.

Prep-Man
Do you have the scans of her wrestling with Maul or throwing Majestic in a vault door?

Dum Dum Dugan
Do you have the scans of her wrestling with Maul or throwing Majestic in a vault door?
niether one would put her beyond capt.

The Nuul
Z is always in the background, her mini sucked and tried to be a WW but failed badly. Warblade, Grifter, Majestic, Spartan and even Maul are the teams major characters but not her. Her feats suck compared to them.

I used to think that shes was up there until I acutally took my time and looked at her feats or lack of should I say.

Prep-Man
niether one would put her beyond capt.

When has Cap done something similar? I know he's knocked out Hulk, but he wasn't going at him strength for strength.

The Nuul
His feats stomp hers.

I like Marc but hes way too overrated.

Dum Dum Dugan
When has Cap done something similar? I know he's knocked out Hulk, but he wasn't going at him strength for strength.
Your trying to tell me that she was able to match class 100 strength ? and you think that would be legitment feat to bring up? are you out of you fing mind? I also can garantee that what your suggesting more then 90% dident happen that way and your vastly exaggerating it.

issue number title, I will gadly look it up

as for the vault thing, thats not impressive at all.

Dum Dum Dugan
His feats stomp hers.

I like Marc but hes way too overrated.
cosigned.

Prep-Man
It was more of how she applied her strength. She got out of his hold.

The Nuul
Ohhhh WOW!!!!! she has one feat since 1992.

LOL

BTW, what comic? thats right you dont have it. So YOU cannot prove it.

Dum Dum Dugan
It was more of how she applied her strength. She got out of his hold.
again I must see this event, because I have a feeling it something many characters even DD has accomplished.

Prep-Man
It's not going to come to strength, anyway. Skill and weapons on hand will be the key. Can Cap hang with Zealot? Zealot has proven her skill. Midnighter feat and easily getting the best of Batman. Doubt Cap would do the same so easily.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/dreamwar3-wheresmypreptime.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
It's not going to come to strength, anyway. Skill and weapons on hand will be the key. Can Cap hang with Zealot? Zealot has proven her skill. Midnighter feat and easily getting the best of Batman. Doubt Cap would do the same so easily.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/dreamwar3-wheresmypreptime.jpg
prove this is cannon.

because why do I have a feel not only is it not cannon, but thats not even batman, but some stupid dream sequences.

Konton
lol

The Nuul
Oh right, the Midnighter feat. Sorry she has one real good feat compared to Logans 1000000.

Battle, that is canon but only for WS and NOT DC. DC is like WTF is this shit.

And IT IS A DREAM. so lol its not real. and the feat is worthless.

Prep-Man
It was a crossover a year ago or so. The two came together and I believe it's cannon. Wildstorm is earth 50 of the DC multiverse.

Prep-Man
Oh right, the Midnighter feat. Sorry she has two good feats compared to Logans 1000000.

Well, maybe if Z can hold her own title and appear in every title in the Marvel Universe... oh, wait, she can't.

Dum Dum Dugan
It was a crossover a year ago or so. The two came together and I believe it's cannon. Wildstorm is earth 50 of the DC multiverse.
thats does not make it cannon.

clearly it not cannon, batman would be dead.

whats the issue and title, I check my self.

The Nuul

And IT IS A DREAM. so lol....its not real and the feat is worthless.

Prep-Man
It was some sort of reality/dream manipulation. The kid manipulated it somehow. But it was them, IIRC.

Prep-Man

Nah, that's how it would really happen. Z is stronger and faster than Batman, plus has a crap load more experience. I'm a huge Batman fan, but he'd get the crap kicked out of him.

Dum Dum Dugan

I knew it. Like everything that comes to light about this character, all exaggerations over them all.

Prep-Man
Like her fight with Midnighter? Yeah, what an exaggeration.

Dum Dum Dugan
Nah, that's how it would really happen. Z is stronger and faster than Batman, plus has a crap load more experience. I'm a huge Batman fan, but he'd get the crap kicked out of him.
dude that feat aint worth anything. It was a dream, that means nothing.

That in no way means thats how a fight between them would go. You are very badly reaching now.

The Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
big grin

Presuming this kid is dreaming DC into the world by borrowing dreams from DC Earth, it can't be assumed that this is actually DD, but is more likely the boy's representation of him. Whether or not it's a good fight probably won't matter in terms of actual power levels.

That said, it would depend on the version of DD. DOS DD would be a good matchup for Apollo, but DD should still take the majority. Decent fight though.

Since both deaths are DC deaths (and obviously can't hold up), this boy seems to be from WS Earth, and Doctor is having a very-much-canon conversation with him (or so it seems right now), my assumption is that it's most certainly not canon for DC....it's probably not them at all, but dreaming representations of them. Though it may canon be for WS, because it seems Chimera isn't dreaming them into existence like he is for DC.

While it may be an alternate world (though doubtful), we've already established that it is Chimera using the dream-book to manifest them. So I find it far more likely that they are his creations, not actual characters from an alternate world. They're based on the alternate world, but not actually them.

After Seth beat him. They didn't just lock him in a room. Apollo's fought indoors plenty of times.

And if all he's doing is manifesting the dreams, then the dreams themselves that he's using will retain characteristics of the originals.

Brainy's comments, paired with Superman's inability to remember DD, seemed to confirm my theory: that the DC characters aren't real, they're only constructs, but the WS ones are. The fact that Doctor is able to transcend the madness to find out what is actually going on corroborates this, as does the DC-only deaths (since they couldn't really kill established characters otherwise).

So it's canon for WS characters, but since it isn't for DC we can't really accurately gauge the WS people based off of them. Because even if the kid got the power levels roughly correct, we have no way of knowing for sure.

Dum Dum Dugan
Like her fight with Midnighter? Yeah, what an exaggeration.
she stalemated midnighter whoopy. It impressive, but in no way means she beating capt, let a lone stomping him.

The Nuul
That was the KIDs DREAM, his vision of the characters and its NOT canon to DC so Bats doesnt get that loss.

That feat is worthless.

Prep-Man
She also went toe to toe with Nemesis.

The Nuul
she stalemated midnighter whoopy. It impressive, but in no way means she beating capt, let a lone stomping him.

WOW!! one feat compared to Caps 1000000

Anyways, I am done here with this crap.

Dum Dum Dugan
yea and Capt gone toe to toe with Wolverine amoung many others, like spiderman ect.

The Nuul
Battle, lets let this and the Logan thread die.

Prep-Man
yea and Capt gone toe to toe with Wolverine amoung many others, like spiderman ect.

I never said Z would stomp. I think she would win out in the end, though. Her healing would be key. Cap would give her one hell of a fight, though.

Dum Dum Dugan
Battle, lets let this and the Logan thread die.
k agreed.

StyleTime
Before it looks like I'm saying Zealot won't win, I'd like to say this. I do actually think Zealot has a very good shot at winning. She has less appearances than Captain America, but she enjoys a similar reputation in the Wildstorm universe. I'm inclined to believe this would be a close fight regardless of who wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StyleTime
Before it looks like I'm saying Zealot won't win, I'd like to say this. I do actually think Zealot has a very good shot at winning. She has less appearances than Captain America, but she enjoys a similar reputation in the Wildstorm universe. I'm inclined to believe this would be a close fight regardless of who wins.

Exactly. It's a close battle, and I never said Z would stomp. Like when Battle put words in my mouth.

King Castle
i thought i was the only one who notice prep man's method of none evidential statement post that are attempts to pass them as fact.

i had gotten so tired of it that i dont even bother majority of the time.

i only read the 1st ten issues of wildcats and whatnot when they came out.. i never once believed she was a 10 -25 tonner.. unless something has drastically changed.

if we want to go by panel feats Cap's got some impressive strength feats that appear to match 10-100 tonner in strength from stopping Us agent's punch.. grabbing thunderstrike wrist and slamming him into a wall with one hand and so on.....

Prep-Man
Like the BS scans you posted of Aquaman. Yeah, ok.

The Nuul
Edit.

Prep-Man
This is Captain America, though. sad

Dum Dum Dugan
This is Captain America, though. sad
He healed from a gun shot to the head in 10 minutes, what has zealot done even closes to that?

King Castle
America dont lose:

capameridur

unless its against canada, Korea, war on terror or vietnam maybe football in world sports..

hmm...mhmm

aside from that it dont happen.

cap ftw...

Prep-Man
She's gone rounds with Midnighter? Midnighter is pretty damn strong and formidable with his staff.

LOL, I knew you guys wouldn't leave. You love it here. wink

StyleTime
I'll talk to you. Her HF is shit compared to Logans. When going through all of my WS comics I didnt see one good healing feat from her. One good hit from those AD claws of his and shes done for. He can tank her shit all day long.
This is the vs Captain America thread. stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
midnighter no stronger then Capt.

The Nuul
She's gone rounds with Midnighter? Midnighter is pretty damn strong and formidable with his staff.

LOL, I knew you guys wouldn't leave. You love it here. wink

More interesting people showed up, we wont talk to you. At least I wont.

Dum Dum Dugan
I agree, we won't talk to him.

so styles how do you see this fight going?

Prep-Man
Yeah, but Z's skin is much more durable than humans. She can take punishment and last long enough to KO Cap or even slice him up. After she's gotten the shield out of the way.

King Castle

so styles how do you see this fight going? i had him on my ignore list for about a year when i 1st got here i only took him off a few months ago and started to look at his threads. maybe we should agree to do the same...

The Nuul
midnighter no stronger then Capt.

I'd say he stronger than Cap and more around Logan's level.

Prep-Man

You just did. stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
I'd say he stronger than Cap and more around Logan's level.
I could see that, but I say capt strength is pretty closes to there's.

The Nuul
Cap is around 800 pounds I'd say they are around 2 tons.

IMO.

King Castle
I could see that, but I say capt strength is pretty closes to there's. by feats they are close... but still i give a significant edge to logan and his high end strength feats.

Prep-Man
I could see that, but I say capt strength is pretty closes to there's.

Strength is kinda the least important factor in the fight, though. Would you say Cap is more skilled the Z?

Dum Dum Dugan
Capt physically at least an equal to zealot in ever way and I actaully say he more durable.

and capt is just as skilled. With superior feats.

Prep-Man
Who is more skilled, though?

StyleTime

so styles how do you see this fight going?
Aw, y'all don't have to be so mean to Prep-man.

If I was forced to pick someone, I might give a tiny edge to Zealot. It's only because I think her weapons make it slightly easier for her to do harm in this situation.

Typically, I think it'd be a 5/10 split.

King Castle
is her sword alien metal?

i am assuming it is, i may recall one instance it was broken?

Prep-Man
She has more than just blades, though.

Dum Dum Dugan
like what?

The Nuul
GUNS! because Cap sucks against guns.

King Castle
just like Cap sometimes has grenades and guns!!

"Id"
Originally posted by King Castle
is her sword alien metal?

i am assuming it is, i may recall one instance it was broken?

They broke when they clashed with Nemesis blades forged with the a piece of the creation engine. They are still strong in their own right. They repeal energy (Captain Atom Armageddon), and cut Majestic with fair ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.