Daken vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No cis

Who wins?

Johnny Sorrow
Does Daken have the Muramasa Blade fragment?

tkitna
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Does Daken have the Muramasa Blade fragment?

Why would he need it?

Lizard dies

Maybe not, his hyde is pretty tough and it might hold bone claws, at least partially. He is rather strong and fast too. Daken is nowhere neas as durable as his father.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
Maybe not, his hyde is pretty tough and it might hold bone claws, at least partially. He is rather strong and fast too. Daken is nowhere neas as durable as his father.

Partially maybe... but it won't protect him forever. And Daken has pierced arguably more durable characters/objects with ease.

Yep, Connors is dangerous. But so is Daken, especially with that nifty pheromone manipulation of his. It worked on pretty much everyone except for X-Man and Frankencastle.

About his durability... well, it depends on the writer. Usually Way writes him and under his pen all mutants with HFs heal pathetically slow and are easy to knock out. Remender's Daken was the exact opposite, he's taken loads of punishment from Bloodstone-enhanced Frankencastle (he had prep, too) for almost the entire issue and kept going.

Washco
Lizard is almost as fast as Spiderman and as strong or stronger. I see him taking this.

King Castle
daken should win.. unless lizard mind controls him with his lizard brain.

Dum Dum Dugan
what?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
what?
Lizard is a telepath now, he somehow activates your "lizard brain"

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by jalek moye
Lizard is a telepath now, he somehow activates your "lizard brain"
when and who did he do this too?

I mean Prof X had trouble getting in Daken brain.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
when and who did he do this too?

I mean Prof X had trouble getting in Daken brain. A shitload of NY citizens it doesn't really matter how resistant you are as long as your DNA "stems from lizards" or something He did this in his gauntlet appereance upgrade. I wouldn't count on this ability for Forum Battles though.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
A shitload of NY citizens it doesn't really matter how resistant you are as long as your DNA "stems from lizards" or something He did this in his gauntlet appereance upgrade. I wouldn't count on this ability for Forum Battles though.

oh so he is good, his dna is nothing closes to lizard lol.

Mshinu
Daken plays surgeon on this reptile.

daken is still descended from reptile-like creatures just like the regular humans, despite his lupine lineage. they're pretty evened out actually as one ahs mind control adn the otehr has pheromones

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Washco
Lizard is almost as fast as Spiderman

So is Daken.

Originally posted by Washco
and as strong or stronger. I see him taking this.

Daken took hits from stronger opponents and kept fighting.

SamZED
Yeah pretty sure itd work on Daken. He controled the whole city.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah pretty sure itd work on Daken. He controled the whole city.

But of course it didn't work on Spidey, 'cause he's a brainless bug?

Good to know, I'll remember to post it in the disrespect thread biscuits

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

About his durability... well, it depends on the writer. Usually Way writes him and under his pen all mutants with HFs heal pathetically slow and are easy to knock out. Remender's Daken was the exact opposite, he's taken loads of punishment from Bloodstone-enhanced Frankencastle (he had prep, too) for almost the entire issue and kept going. sounds like excuses...daken's nowhere as durable as logan is

Parmaniac
About his durability... well, it depends on the writer. Usually Way writes him and under his pen all mutants with HFs heal pathetically slow and are easy to knock out. Remender's Daken was the exact opposite, he's taken loads of punishment from Bloodstone-enhanced Frankencastle (he had prep, too) for almost the entire issue and kept running like a pussy. fixed smile

SamZED
But of course it didn't work on Spidey, 'cause he's a brainless bug?

Good to know, I'll remember to post it in the disrespect thread biscuits Hmm.. actually it effed him up pretty bad, so you might wanna read it. See? I know what kind of stories you like.big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
sounds like excuses...daken's nowhere as durable as logan is

No, it's a fact. Under Way, both Logan and Daken have a similar damage soak and were put down with a single stab.

Bloodstone Frankencastle four-shotted Way's Wolverine, while Remender's Daken took tons of punishment from him and laughed it off for the most part.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
fixed smile

If by running like a pussy you mean running at Punisher who was shamelessly camping, then yes, he was doing that stick out tongue

Of course he had to retreat after getting electrocuted and getting hit by a freakin train, he's no Lobo after all.

Originally posted by SamZED
Hmm.. actually it effed him up pretty bad, so you might wanna read it. See? I know what kind of stories you like.big grin

Sounds great, I guess Curt was having a time of his life evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.