Zom vs. Atum the God Eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

Uriel005
base form or what? If hes eaten a few gods and gone big and nasty he takes it. Base form i still give it to Atum 6/10.

Stoic
But the Skrull God.....

shokosugi
both are at their MOST powerful

Uriel005
Atum easily. He noms on beings like zom for a quick snack at peak. Don't feed me garbage on skrull thing that was PIS and you know it.

shokosugi
you're wrong Uriel

Stoic
Is Zom even a Godling? I was under the impression, that while Zom doesn't quite fall under the title of Abstract, in terms such as being an epistemological aspect, or dichotomy (Universal Concept in Layman's terms) such as life, death, love, hate, chaos, order, eternity... etc. He is most certainly above the fantastic characters that make up the Sky Father tier.

In my opinion, comparing Zom to Atum, would be like comparing Zeus to a man, or a man to a flea.

Slaanesh
Atum is no where near Zom power level or tier..

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Stoic
Is Zom even a Godling? I was under the impression, that while Zom doesn't quite fall under the title of Abstract, in terms such as being an epistemological aspect, or dichotomy (Universal Concept in Layman's terms) such as life, death, love, hate, chaos, order, eternity... etc. He is most certainly above the fantastic characters that make up the Sky Father tier.

In my opinion, comparing Zom to Atum, would be like comparing Zeus to a man, or a man to a flea. they dont have to be gods ,just magical beings
he ate mephisto didnt he.

zom wins here easily though

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by shokosugi
both are at their MOST powerful kinda like galactus, atum gets more powerful the more he feeds , i doubt even after he consumes the current pantheons and hell lords that he can beat Zom

Warlord
At first I though it was Atum vs Zoom confused

the Darkone
Originally posted by Uriel005
Atum easily. He noms on beings like zom for a quick snack at peak. Don't feed me garbage on skrull thing that was PIS and you know it.

Zom will sh** all over Atum, are trying to say that Atum who is afraid of Eternity, can beat Zom a being at his highest was greater than Eternity himself and he needed LT to stop him. Wow

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Zom will sh** all over Atum, are trying to say that Atum who is afraid of Eternity, can beat Zom a being at his highest was greater than Eternity himself and he needed LT to stop him. Wow did they ever say why he was afraid of eternity?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
did they ever say why he was afraid of eternity?

Secret Invasion Hercules: Nightmare enter his mind and found what scared Atum the most, and it was Eternity.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
did they ever say why he was afraid of eternity?

Colossus, they actually did. If anyone has a subscription to Marvel Digital Comics they have the issue there. My sub expired and I'm not renewing till they add more stuff but I'm just babbling now.

Basically he feared Eternity because as long as time goes on he's stuck in the Sun bound to his job of cleansing Pantheons or something.

@ the Darkone

I agree 1000%, Zom will devour the God Eater then move on to bigger and better things.

Omega Vision
Zom. No one Atum ate, even at his best was Zom's equal.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop

Basically he feared Eternity because as long as time goes on he's stuck in the Sun bound to his job of cleansing Pantheons or something.

. oh he feard him because he is the embodiment of time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.