which villains should the spider-man reboot have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

original spawn
which villains should the spider-man reboot have?
You choose.

SamZED
Electro would be an interesting choice imo. Also id like to see a short fight with tank-like Rhino in the middle of the movie.

StiltmanFTW
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2892/hulk04180309madman19655.jpg

--
There would be no sequel.

original spawn
In the first i would have the vulture and mysterio as secondary villain.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2892/hulk04180309madman19655.jpg

--
There would be no sequel.

Yeah, it wouldn't get a sequel, since Madman wouldn't even be in the first.

Mr. Rhythmic
I'd love to see ALL of them, to be honest. But I think that pulling from Spidey's extended rogues gallery would be interesting. For example, I'd love to see Shocker and Swarm show up at some point.

mikeydude
I think if they had Kraven be a back up and have it where it showed him killing kraven then it would deffnately be great.

rem92
electro... with shocker as the .. secondary villian.. it would really suck if they go with the green goblin again.. dude green goblin sucks!! xD

rem92
it'd be awesome too to the a chapter maybe in the second movie of the rebot, about when spidey gets 6 arms.

Impediment
The Lizard needs to be the villain, played by Dylan Baker.

SamZED
Originally posted by Impediment
The Lizard needs to be the villain, played by Dylan Baker. Never seen the guy but must be one ugly SOB if you want him to play the Lizard.

spideySAVAGE
since its a reboot, its startin from the beginning. spidey's first encounters. lizard (connors) and goblin (Osborn) would fit in the first movie. venom in the second (entire sinister six as secondaries, setting up next sequel) and then the sinister six..

Mr. Rhythmic
Well, I thought about it, and the best answer for me would be Electro.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by rem92
electro... with shocker as the .. secondary villian.. it would really suck if they go with the green goblin again.. dude green goblin sucks!! xD

The Green Goblin is the best Spider-Man villain of all time.

SamZED
But he's been done. They should just have Osborn and develop him as a GG in the 3d movie or something.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by SamZED
But he's been done. They should just have Osborn and develop him as a GG in the 3d movie or something.
Yeah GG definitely shouldn't be first movie again. I'd personally like to see The Lizard, but I could see Mysterio and Kraven being awesome as well.

Bouboumaster
Green Goblin, Kraven (but not in the first movie), Doctor Octopus

General_Iroh
Green Goblin and Doc ock seriously? We've seen both of them and lets face it the performances by Molina and Dafoe were awesome, they're going to be crazy hard to top, the last thing I want to see is a spidey villain we've already seen played by an actor that doesn't live up to their past incarnation.

KCJ506
No goblins until the second or third movie. This previous trilogy was all about them. We need something fresh and something new.

I will say that if they ever intend on using Venom again they should take notes from Spectacular Spider-man. That was a good portrayal of Venom. Even better than the comics.

lordmegatron1
Nah, what they need to do is pull off shit from the Venom Vs. Carnage series. Now a Spidey Movie where it's an effin' triple threat would truly be kick-ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

noahik01
I personally only want the lizard and the kingpin to be in it but any other villian would be fine laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.