1,000,000 Wolverine's vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
You heard me. Doomsday is at his peak.

The Nuul
Can this 2342354343 crap please stop? Its just random thread.

slimkid
my tekken 6 online record for now is 59 wins and 30 losses

psycho gundam
k

Black bolt z
Doomsday

slimkid
f^ck i just lost to some modafackin howarang player son of a ho

slimkid
ZOMG i fought that hwarang player again and i f^cked him up yesss

illadelph12
I say draw, as some of the Wolverines can hide from Doomsday and survive.

Prep-Man
Doomsday eventually.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
I say draw, as some of the Wolverines can hide from Doomsday and survive. Since when does Wolverine hide from a fight? stick out tongue

It only takes one yep

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by The Nuul
Can this 2342354343 crap please stop? Its just random thread. 2342354344 could probably win though. yes

Dum Dum Dugan
I dont think any amount matters lol. Once you get to a certain level, it really doesent matter how many wolverines there are.

Prep-Man
A hybrid of Death/Vampire Wolverine could do some damage.

Dum Dum Dugan
death wolverine, wasent anything special infact he was kinda hinder, by the mind control. All he had was TK/tp blockers and a sword, not much uses here.

Prep-Man
Didn't he teleport, too? And had some nice armor of some sort?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't he teleport, too? And had some nice armor of some sort?
Naw apoc teleported him, he couldent control it, to my knowledge. Armor is what gave him the TP, and TK blockers (im not even sure if he even ahd TK blockers), oh yea and he had a concealed bombs once and a adamatium sword.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Since when does Wolverine hide from a fight? stick out tongue

Since his night battle with Shaw.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Since his night battle with Shaw.
He did not run, he used the taking out the lights t to gain an advantage. Then he ran after his son after he dealt with Shaw off pannel. This idea he simply ran away from shaw is rediculous, for starters why would it take shaw so long for him to catch up with Wolverine? Shaw posses superhuman speed, and he new were they were keeping Daken. The only reason shaw would take so long is if wolverine put him away for a bit. Becuase other words, why would shaw not just show up right behind wolverine, but instead take vastly longer espcially since he had not desired for wolverine to interrupt. Also why would shaw have the oh i am ****ed look on his face?

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
Can this 2342354343 crap please stop? Its just random thread.

Seriously.

In any fight against a single foe, there reaches a certain level where adding more is just pointless. That number is far below one million- either the enemy is immune to them, and can handle any number, or they're not, and, say, 100 will do. Or even a few dozen.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
Seriously.

In any fight against a single foe, there reaches a certain level where adding more is just pointless. That number is far below one million- either the enemy is immune to them, and can handle any number, or they're not, and, say, 100 will do. Or even a few dozen.

I agree completely. After a while it just like hand ninja's. If 1000 can't take you and you can easily defeat them, adding another 500 most likely won't matter.

Stunner2xx
Wolverine gets pwnt
Over and Over again
Oh the Humanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.