who can destroy adamantium with a punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slimkid
which of those people can destroy adamantium with a punch?

spider-man (no holding back)

luke cage

the thing

namor

savage hulk

thor

thanos

WWH

superboy prime

superman 1 million (kal kent)

BlackZero30x
none of them

The Nuul
Me.

King Kandy
Who have we ever seen do it?

Dum Dum Dugan
stops at 1 with spiderman

Omega Vision
If we're talking Secondary Adamantium then the top six can probably manage. I don't think anyone here could do the same for primary though.

slimkid
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If we're talking Secondary Adamantium then the top six can probably manage. I don't think anyone here could do the same for primary though.

really? guys like superboy prime and 1 million can destroy reality and time with there punches but not adamantium?

illadelph12
How thick is the adamantium, and can the punch be a dashing shot or does it have to be a standing haymaker type punch?

I ask because if Prime or 1M can build up enough velocity things could be interesting.

slimkid
its an adamantium wall of 5 inches and all the characters give there best shot there strongest punch

Omega Vision
Originally posted by slimkid
really? guys like superboy prime and 1 million can destroy reality and time with there punches but not adamantium?
The sad truth is that in comics reality is weaker than some Plot Device metals. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
stops at 1 with spiderman I wanted to say that just because of how silly the thought is. No holding back was in parenthesis. When he cuts loose...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by slimkid

oh his one of those guys.. erm

nobody and punching through reality is so retarded, it should be ignored

"Id"
Lobo

cdtm
Originally posted by "Id"
Lobo

Yeah, he probably would too.

And then they'd retcon it as "secondary".

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman 1M definitely destroys it.

Not a problem for a guy that can hold galaxies together, and can punch through the fabric of time and space.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, he probably would too.

And then they'd retcon it as "secondary".

Lobo would then retcon that retcon.

He can do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.