Robin Hood DVD/Blu Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bat_dad
The new Ridley Scott film just came out...has anyone seen/bought the DVD? I haven't seen it yet and was wondering if anyone could recommend it!

K.Diddy
erm I'm going to rent it first,It has only got Average reviews

MildPossession
I rented it a few days ago, it's nothing impressive. Wouldn't buy it.

T.M
I wont buy it, or rent it. I may watch it when it comes on TV

ADarksideJedi
I like the older Robin Hoods and the new one is not the same story line as the old ones so I am not sure if I want to see it or not.

K.Diddy
beer I actually quite enjoyed it,I seen the Directors cut of the film,so not sure how different that is to the theatrical version.

ADarksideJedi
Did you buy it?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Did you buy it?

smile No,Not yet but I plan too once it comes down in price a bit

MildPossession

ADarksideJedi
how much is that for England money?

MildPossession

ADarksideJedi
Which is?I don't understand English money.

T.M
Its about $25

MildPossession

The Nuul
I love Scott but this was meh.

ADarksideJedi

RedRum666
I really enjoyed this movie. I liked that it had an original script and I feel that it was well done overall. I wouldn't buy it though because I rarely watch movies repeatedly.

maximus395
It was interesting that the movie was about how it started and it ended with robin hood as we know him so to speak, great movie over all though.

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

ADarksideJedi
The movie is on Showtime all the time and one day I will catch it.So I am not going to brother spend the money to get it.

Patient_Leech
I have yet to watch this film in hi-def yet, but I saw it and it was entertaining. Ridley's production and direction is always top-notch. This may not live up to Gladiator greatness, but it's solid. I own the blu-ray. I'll get around to watching it in hi-def at some point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.