Deathblow (with powers) Vs Fantomex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4873/260453-3474-deathblow_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/773872-fantomex_00_large.jpg

StyleTime
Deathblow is out of my realm of expertise. I've really only seen him in crossovers and the like, so I don't want to make any generalizations about his powers.

I wonder if we have any fans of him here.

Dum Dum Dugan
He kinda like a mix of deadpool and punisher

Prep-Man
Yeah, at his best he was being sliced up and piecing himself together. He's actually good at taking down meta humans. Probably better than Grifter.

Dum Dum Dugan
He had a few teamups with Wolverine I believe. From what i remember his heal factor wasent Wolverine level, but it actaully be a factor in a fight. he also acts a lot like Punisher and carries similar weapondry.

Dum Dum Dugan
Were does this fight take place. Fantomex isent really suit for straight up fights.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
He had a few teamups with Wolverine I believe. From what i remember his heal factor wasent Wolverine level, but it actaully be a factor in a fight. he also acts a lot like Punisher and carries similar weapondry.

When he was teamed up with Wolverine, I don't think his healing factor was there. They didn't even fight from what I remember.

Read it not too long ago on HTML comics.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
When he was teamed up with Wolverine, I don't think his healing factor was there. They didn't even fight from what I remember.

Read it not too long ago on HTML comics.
His heal factor was there, I am almost positive, because he got shot and stuff and was simply healing. They dident fight, they worked togather. But from what I remember deathblow was slowign down a lot faster then wolverine.

They team up more then onces I believe.

I am by no means an authority on the matter it been awhile sicne I read the issue, i may still have it on my computer I go check.

Prep-Man
His heal factor was there, I am almost positive, because he got shot and stuff and was simply healing. They dident fight, they worked togather. But from what I remember deathblow was slowign down a lot faster then wolverine.

They team up more then onces I believe.

I am by no means an authority on the matter it been awhile sicne I read the issue, i may still have it on my computer I go check.

He had a healing amp, I belive. Like when he was cut up into pieces and pulled himself back together.

Dum Dum Dugan
He may have I dont know, I do however know that his bio does not match up to his actaully powers from what I seen.

also what is the scenerio, the land scape?

Prep-Man
Anyone you want. I'm not good at giving scenarios.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol pick one, You can't just have everyone having a different scenerio lol.

Well in an open area, I dont see fantomex having much chances, becuase frankly that not his type of fight. However you give him any sort of city land scape or woods, or something , you got yourself a fight. Fantomex would with out a doubt ambush deathblow in that sorta scenerio.

Prep-Man
Fight takes place in Metropolis.

Dum Dum Dugan
Interesting. Fantomex is the absolute best spie. He pretty much impossable to notice, he has no scent, makes no sound, can blend into any enviorment I believe, he can also cast illusions into his foes mind. As well as several computers make up his brain. I am up in the air, based on what i seen of deathblow fantomex would put him down, but if what I hear of these upgrades are true, it could be trouble some.

Prep-Man
Deathblow has mental blocks, so do you think the illusions will still work?

Dum Dum Dugan
Deathblow has mental blocks, so do you think the illusions will still work?
most likely not, but I not sure they be needed. I doubt deathblow could spot Fantomex from ambushing him even with out the illusions.

Prep-Man
How good of a hth fighter is Fantomex? I've only read his Morrison stuff.

psycho gundam
He kinda like a mix of deadpool and punisher that covers 90% of image comics

Dum Dum Dugan
How good of a hth fighter is Fantomex? I've only read his Morrison stuff.
He doesent fight much in h2h, he decent. I doubt he attempt to take it h2h though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.