current juggernaut vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mitsubushi
current juggernaut is a joke but so does spider-man so who will win between those two

Warlord
superman 1M

mitsubushi
Originally posted by Warlord
superman 1M

yes he would but this is spider-man vs current juggernaut who do you think will win

SamZED
We dont know how strong current Juggs is, but we know he's not all that. And that he needs to breathe. So SM could win via web suffocation.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
We dont know how strong current Juggs is, but we know he's not all that. And that he needs to breathe. So SM could win via web suffocation.

He'd never do something like that, so stop dreaming.

Cain kills him and rapes his corpse.

mitsubushi

i think spider-man can beat him physically remember that luke cage owned him and if its not enough then recently a freakin ninja owned him with a kick to his guts i say spider-man can beat him physically as well

StiltmanFTW
OMG... did that happen in recent Thunderbolts?

SamZED
Originally posted by mitsubushi
i think spider-man can beat him physically remember that luke cage owned him and if its not enough then recently a freakin ninja owned him with a kick to his guts i say spider-man can beat him physically as well How strong is that Metal guy from Academy? Cause Juggs took his punches pretty well.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He'd never do something like that, so stop dreaming.

Cain kills him and rapes his corpse. Spider-man owned Classic Juggs, current is a joke to him. evil face

mitsubushi
OMG... did that happen in recent Thunderbolts?

yes it did

mitsubushi
How strong is that Metal guy from Academy? Cause Juggs took his punches pretty well.

what metal guy from academy? got any scans of that fight? i dont know about any current juggs vs some metal guy fight but i know that luke cage , furby, and a ninja just owned his ass

Warlord
respect the ninja powah

SamZED
Originally posted by mitsubushi
what metal guy from academy? got any scans of that fight? i dont know about any current juggs vs some metal guy fight but i know that luke cage , furby, and a ninja just owned his ass
The guy's super human. Dont know how strong he is though.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6881/aa4hubriscps021.th.jpg

Parmaniac
He'd never do something like that, so stop dreaming. Actually the opposite was once the case.

Colossus-Big C

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6881/aa4hubriscps021.th.jpg what is his name

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what is his name Red Colossus

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Red Colossus are you sure? i cant find him

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

Sr J-Bieb
are you sure? i cant find him Red Colossus is most assuredly real. He's made of Mettle, and red.

Flyattractor
So what are 'Current' Juggys' stats?
Has he pissed off cytorak again and needs to be on a team so they can protect his wussy ass?

The Nuul
are you sure? i cant find him

Yes, its a new character. There isnt much info on him. And hes right here, why can you find him?

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6881/aa4hubriscps021.th.jpg

King Castle
i wanna see a scan where Luke cage owns Jugg..

also i am seriously done with marvel and fat joe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.