Absorbing Man Endurance Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Absorbing man absorbs adamantioum and braces himself for each attack....directly after each attack the next begins

1. Spider-Man Throws a car at him

2. Captian America throws his sheild as hard as he can

2. Wonder Women punches as hard as she can

4. Superman unleashes his full strength in one punch

5. Thor uses a god blast

6. RKT Thor Unleashes his full power in one attack

were trying to see who can KO him NOT damage his adamantioum form

Galan007
4-6.

Colossus-Big C
none,
absorbing man absorbed asgard once, he also absorbed a cosmic cube in one issue

Galan007
Hm, is AM allowed to absorb the attacks? If so he'd absorb the properties of Cap's shield, which could likely result in #6 being the only one capable of incapacitating him.

BlackZero30x
yea why not,

originally no i had not thought of allowing it....so i guess if anyone wants to state what they think would happen if he does absorb the attack and if he does not.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
4-6. You cannot really say that, we have no clue what "adamantioum " is peaches

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You cannot really say that, we have no clue what "adamantioum " is peaches miffed laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You cannot really say that, we have no clue what "adamantioum " is peaches i love that smilie

complexbrother
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
none,
absorbing man absorbed asgard once, he also absorbed a cosmic cube in one issue

then that was pure PIS because Quasar blew him up one by overloading him , and Thor did that same trick .

Black bolt z
If he can absorb the properties of caps shield when it as thrown at him he only dies at 6.Otherwise 5 and 6 kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.