Leonardo & Raphael vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Turtles face an icon. Who wins?

The Nuul
TMNT.....this again, lets see some of their on panel feats or issues numbers please. Too many times people say this and that but dont back it up.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Nuul
TMNT.....this again, lets see some of their on panel feats or issues numbers please. Too many times people say this and that but dont back it up.
I have two of there graphic novel at my house. When I go home next weekend I will send you the issue numbers if you like.

Though I agree completely that people never provide evidences for them. Ther not even that good comic wises, certainly not there olders ones, it rather goofy art, which very basic fight scene with no feats what so ever of value. There new run that been coming out time to time, actaully is a lot more impressive then there old stuff, and actaully have a few haft decent feats. Though capt still wins.

actaully that reminds me I need to start picking more of there comics up.

Magneto1982
I don't see Leo or Ralph's weapons doing much to Steve's shield. If the fight is h2h, then Leo/Ralph have of chance of winning this one.

AsbestosFlaygon
This is a H2H fight obviously.

Cap would probably take this, thanks to his trusty shield.

Tha C-Master
Dear god...

They smoke him. The problem has nothing to do with the TMNT having no feats, (illadelph and I have posted some, and I know I have posted some), it has more to do with everyone on this forum jumping on Marvel and DC dick. People think that Marvel and DC are the only two comics out there.

This is the same problem with SF, they have several different appearances and incarnations so people mix them up. Their comic version is very similar to many other comic streets (dodging lasers, etc.) they've also killed dinosaurs and are universal fighters too. One problem is like SF their comic life was very short, but some fools on here seem to think because a character has more showings, means they wins, which is a terrible way to debate.

It took forever for people to respect SF after you had to show that Akuma could sink islands and bust forests. They thought he'd lose to Batman *sigh*. That was enough headaches as it is for me to do.

My bigger question overall is if the comics are even canon. They had a short run, and the 2k3 episodes seem to be the actual canon now.

A better match would be Leo vs Cap though IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.