Thor Vs. Proteus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battle takes place on Marvel Earth.

Discuss.

Oak Parker
You mean the reality altering mutant Proteus? If so, Thor is turned into a regular guy and his hammer is turned into a rubber toy bat.

The Nuul
I wonder if Thor can absorb his energies?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Oak Parker
You mean the reality altering mutant Proteus? If so, Thor is turned into a regular guy and his hammer is turned into a rubber toy bat.

Proteus has a very serious weakness to metal that is common knowledge.

Thor has a giant metal hammer he can throw at lightspeed. It can also matter manipulate other things INTO metal, if we really want to get picky.

This isn't really a fight at all.

AsbestosFlaygon
Mjolnir is made of metal?

King Castle
i thought it was some mythic rock material?

guy222
thor

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
i thought it was some mythic rock material?

It' not just rock or metal, it's both. Uru is ore, ore can be smelted and shaped like steel. For example if you heat sand up which are particles of rock, you'd come out with glass, Mjolnir isn't glass.

King Castle
i agree with you but his hammer head is usually drawn as a rock type material just like some ancient war hammers were made of a hard rock material.

http://www.thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/440px-Mjolnir.jpg

Mjolnir is ferrous if that gives you any indication of the type of rock it is made of..

i could care less it could go either way as far as i am concern.. just would like evidence to be brought for either argument

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
i agree with you but his hammer head is usually drawn as a rock type material just like some ancient war hammers were made of a hard rock material.

http://www.thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/440px-Mjolnir.jpg

Mjolnir is ferrous if that gives you any indication of the type of rock it is made of..

i could care less it could go either way as far as i am concern.. just would like evidence to be brought for either argument

Yeah I didn't want to get into a discussion on sedentary vs igneous vs metamorphic rock types, I hated it in geology class, and I hate it now.

you my friend are correct in your assessment.

I myself, think the hammer would hurt Proteus. However I don't know if it would be enough to fully defeat him before he turned Thor into a paper clip.

Warlord
the hammer is made of metal.
why alla artists make it look rocky I cannot tell

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
the hammer is made of metal.
why alla artists make it look rocky I cannot tell

there are three type of rocks, one of them has metals laced within it.

Warlord
cool however Uru is stated more than once to be metal

zopzop
Wait was it ALL metal or only ferrous metals (like Iron)? Because if it's only ferrous metals, Thor gets destroyed instantly.

Kid Kurdy
Proteus looks at him and turns Thor in a frog (again).

Proteus > Thor, but I admit Thor is smarter, and Proteus is a one trick pony. But a mighty one trick pony.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.