Earth 2149 vs Earth 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
Who wins ?

Kinasin
Bump.

Which one is 2149?

Kinasin
Marvel Zombie universe.

616 couldn't stop the infection spreading in case of a massive infection. zombieverse wins

Kinasin
bump, anyone other opinions?

KingD19
Earth 616

Just send in Hercules /thread.

kgkg
Earth 2149 stomps really.

KingD19
Originally posted by kgkg
Earth 2149 stomps really.

Guess you forgot that 616 has Hercules, whose a Skyfather.

Squirrel Girl

Living Tribunal, etc...

Tons of uber powerful people who could easily stop it.

kgkg
This is Earth 616 - LT is not included.

Beside LT operates outside of reality so LT would be in both 2149 and 616 universe.

The Zombies eat skyfathers.

Originally posted by KingD19
Guess you forgot that 616 has Hercules, whose a Skyfather.

Squirrel Girl

Living Tribunal, etc...

Tons of uber powerful people who could easily stop it. LT doesnt give a flying ****, the plague has eaten through countless universes. Besides, all those realities had skyfathers and abstracts too, they just got infected or were overhelmed by the ever growing hordes of supwerpowered zombies. even galactus got eaten by the rabid little ****ers. The virus itself is what would pawn the 616, the initial infection rate would just be boosted by a massive invasion. By the time people figured out what's happening it'd be too late to stop the spread.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
LT doesnt give a flying ****, the plague has eaten through countless universes. Besides, all those realities had skyfathers and abstracts too, they just got infected or were overhelmed by the ever growing hordes of supwerpowered zombies. even galactus got eaten by the rabid little ****ers. The virus itself is what would pawn the 616, the initial infection rate would just be boosted by a massive invasion. By the time people figured out what's happening it'd be too late to stop the spread. In all fairness, that Galactus was a piece of shit.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
In all fairness, that Galactus was a piece of shit. Still is.

Galan007
Zombies, ftw.

Nihilist
616 uni has Thanos who cant die and can kill the unkillable.

Galan007
^ 616 earth does not have Thanos. But even if it did, his immortality factor doesn't mean he's immune to being transformed into a zombie.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
^ 616 earth does not have Thanos. But even if it did, his immortality factor doesn't mean he's immune to being transformed into a zombie. Noticed the Earth part after i posted, but still if the 616 earth was in danger the uni would be at some point,id say there is a less greater chance him being able to be effected with the combo of immortality and his skin in virtually unbreakable now.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
id say there is a less greater chance him being able to be effected with the combo of immortality and his skin in virtually unbreakable now. Considering who the zombies have infected/devoured, I don't think infecting Thanos would be much of an issue. Just MO.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
Considering who the zombies have infected/devoured, I don't think infecting Thanos would be much of an issue. Just MO. But your forgetting this is Thanos, who in one shape or form seems to be outside the loop of "how the story should go" if you get my meaning.

Galan007
But your forgetting this is Thanos, who in one shape or form seems to be outside the loop of "how the story should go" if you get my meaning. Phoenix, Watchers, Sentry, Ego, etc. are usually portrayed that way as well -- but they were still infected or devoured.

Just saying...

Parmaniac
616 uni has Thanos who cant die and can kill the unkillable. http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox29/pics/zombies2-2.jpg
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox29/pics/zombies2-3.jpg

muahahahahaa

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox29/pics/zombies2-2.jpg
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox29/pics/zombies2-3.jpg

muahahahahaa Major fail, not 616 Thanos.

Parmaniac
He was turned into a Zombie that's enough. Not to mention that a whole lot of others were tunred into zombies too, people that should NEVER fall to any disease.

Nihilist
He was turned into a Zombie that's enough. Not to mention that a whole lot of others were tunred into zombies too, people that should NEVER fall to any disease. Still not 616 character how are always portrayed as stronger and more durable.

Parmaniac
My posts wasn't serious anyway, Hulk crushing Thanos' head...

Nihilist
My posts wasn't serious anyway, Hulk crushing Thanos' head... I know you was just TRYING to be funny.

Still not 616 character how are always portrayed as stronger and more durable. not always. some realities have shown tougher versions of 616 characters. anyway, why woukld we asume thanos is immune? his infection wouldnt change death's rejection of him

Uriel005
On the thanos issue zombies are inherently dead. They are defined as the walking dead or in 2149 the superpowered dead. I think the fact that Thanos cannot die includes zombification.

Kinasin
Thanos isn't immune. End of discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.