Reed Richards vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made.

Its just reed vs. doom.

Both have one year prep with access to any tech in the universe.

Who wins?

As comics would show you, again and again, RR wins more often than not.

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
As comics would show you, again and again, RR wins more often than not. waits for mindsets response to that

Tha C-Master
Doom has his moments on the board where it is Pro-Doom and other times where it isn't. Same thing back in early 05.

Bouboumaster
Richards wins, based on the fact that he probably have access to ridiculous tech, via his pals Tony Stark, Henry Pym and Bruce Banner, plus the fact that he probably could get some via extra dimensions (council of Reeds), etc.

ExodusCloak
Current Doom has brain damage this is unfair. Valeria is starting to annoy me.

Bentley
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

QFT on both accounts.

Doom's only chance against Reed is magic and a better strategic mind, techwise and sciencewise he's outclassed.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Richards wins, based on the fact that he probably have access to ridiculous tech, via his pals Tony Stark, Henry Pym and Bruce Banner, plus the fact that he probably could get some via extra dimensions (council of Reeds), etc. They both have access to all the tech they want for this fight...

the ninjak
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

Valeria is awesome.

janus77
Doom... from some other point in time. Reed needs to get his arse kicked good and proper. even his daughter doesn't trust his decision making.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
As comics would show you, again and again, RR wins more often than not.

Anyway, Doom skips the prep and just beats him to death.

Nihilist
Reed makes Doom his b*tch, like he does more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.