Green lantern vs Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
No Name GL vs Bishop

Yeah i know it sounds spite but Bishop has the ability to absorb energy and channel it back. and its never been stated the max amount of enery he can absorb.

so how do you think he would do against a GL ?

NO bubbles or traps

The Nuul
LOL, fail thread.

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
LOL, fail thread. explain

SuperiorTech
Didn't Scott already overload bishop.

Lord Feron
A GL can make solid light constructs. I don't think Bishop can just absorb it. Bishop can still be smacked to death and GL wouldn't have to shoot him with energy.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
A GL can make solid light constructs. I don't think Bishop can just absorb it. Bishop can still be smacked to death and GL wouldn't have to shoot him with energy. Agreed ^

GL can just construct a giant baseball bat and swat him to New Jersey.

-Pr-
GL could just pick up a bus and drop it on him. Or an island.

Tempted to close this for spite.

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Tempted to close this for spite. I know a GL could drop just about anything on bishop or BFR Him was just curious on how he would handle the energy if it were blasted at him.

you can close if you want i dont think anyone understands the thread.

Don Corleone

Tempted to close this for spite.

So you admit that you're not closing a spite thread .

Bad mod stick out tongue

The Nuul
Face, take his place.

Q99
Even a no-name GL'll be safe from his attacks and will figure out smacking him with the ground or something.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by chomperx9
I know a GL could drop just about anything on bishop or BFR Him was just curious on how he would handle the energy if it were blasted at him.

you can close if you want i dont think anyone understands the thread.

well if the GL tried to use energy attacks to blast at B. I think Bishop can discharge it back and hurt the GL. I don't believe a fodder GL can overload bishop. I hope that answer your question.

Parmaniac

Tempted to close this for spite. Empty white room biscuits

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by chomperx9
No Name GL vs Bishop

Yeah i know it sounds spite but Bishop has the ability to absorb energy and channel it back. and its never been stated the max amount of enery he can absorb.

so how do you think he would do against a GL ?

NO bubbles or traps

If that rookie is dumb enough to blast him, Bishop could absorb enough energy to KTFO that GL. More likely than not that rookie is going to smash something onto Bishops head.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Feron
well if the GL tried to use energy attacks to blast at B. I think Bishop can discharge it back and hurt the GL. I don't believe a fodder GL can overload bishop. I hope that answer your question.

Even a fodder GL has a ton of energy to toss out. No-names can still duel with spaceships.

Originally posted by Q99
Even a fodder GL has a ton of energy to toss out. No-names can still duel with spaceships. Still wouldn't overload him.

the ninjak
Bishop nukes him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Don Corleone
So you admit that you're not closing a spite thread .

Bad mod stick out tongue

I was waiting for someone to post the scans from the crossover.

Mindset
Bishop and his jerry curl wins.

Prep-Man
GL.

rotiart
I forget the issue but when Cyclops loaded into bishop and bishop released it into a sentinel... It appeared by the scans that bishop had reached his limit...

-Pr-
Originally posted by rotiart
I forget the issue but when Cyclops loaded into bishop and bishop released it into a sentinel... It appeared by the scans that bishop had reached his limit...

Civil War X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.