Juri Han versus Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Which 1 of these bad asses will win?

Akuma is not Shin and Juri is serious, no games.

NemeBro
She had to have done something serious to even suggest she is in the same league as a non-Shin Akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki...

ho then proceeds to take her as a mate.

No End N Site
She's as evil as they come. An SGS will obliterate her and her damage soak aint good enough to take even a serious punch form Akuma.

BloodRawEngine
Was Juri ever even given any kind of estimate in terms of her power? I remember someone mentioning her being around Bison's level, but then let's not foget what Akuma did to Bison circa SFII.

I don't suppose that OVA she's in brings her up too much higher?

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
She's as evil as they come. Seen worse. estahuh

Frisky Dingo
She's as evil as they come. An SGS will obliterate her and her damage soak aint good enough to take even a serious punch form Akuma.

I don't think Gouki can hit her as EZ as U think. She moves like a Flash Step spammer. She is almost Nvisible win she moves. And Although Gouki is strong, he hasn't shown so much durability, N normal form, that he can tank attacks that can create massive explosions, destroy jets and crush missles. Her power up alone was able to mangle an amusement park. All of this done with Juri just playing around. Imagine if she's pissed like she was win she took Guile's Sonic Boom @ point blank range and wasn't effected N the least.

NemeBro
Being almost invisible when she moves doesn't even make her as fast as one of Guile's Sonic Booms though.

Gouki has shown enough durability to fight inside of a volcano...

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Being almost invisible when she moves doesn't even make her as fast as one of Guile's Sonic Booms though.

She's much faster than Guile's Sonic Boom. The only reason she got hit with one was cuz he caught her off gaurd. She kicked Guile's ass....supremely.

She casually kicked missle from only a few feet away.

NemeBro
She's much faster than Guile's Sonic Boom. I have no doubt she can dodge it. Even Abel can react to one.

I'm just saying his rationale for why she is so much faster was poor.

No End N Site
Stupid ass 15 minute rule!

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I don't think Gouki can hit her as EZ as U think. She moves like a Flash Step spammer. She is almost Nvisible win she moves. And Although Gouki is strong, he hasn't shown so much durability, N normal form, that he can tank attacks that can create massive explosions, destroy jets and crush missles. Her power up alone was able to mangle an amusement park. All of this done with Juri just playing around. Imagine if she's pissed like she was win she took Guile's Sonic Boom @ point blank range and wasn't effected N the least.

Dude, a YOUNGER, HALF SERIOUS punch from Akuma, is stronger than a few Hydrogen Bombs. You would, at least, have to put the bomb near the T.Plates just to have Goukentou fall apart. He SUNK IT, CAUSED VALCANOS TO ERUPT with a punch in his normal state, OVER A DECADE BEFORE 3rd Strike.

He doesn't even have to hit Juri directly to end the fight, he could just punch the ground and end it all.

Also should note, Gouken is near Akuma's level or possibly beyond. Gouken is like the only dude Akuma would go Shin for. This means Gouken is 'way' stronger than than SFA2 Akuma. If he can tank punches from Gouken, he can shrug off anything Juri can through out. Now, are you gonna tell me that Juri can handle a guy who can pull off some Jedah type shit and recreate his own damn body from the spiritual Power of Nothingness.

Frisky Dingo
recreate his own damn body from the spiritual Power of Nothingness.

WHAT?! Please show me this.

Darkstorm Zero
He didn't "recreate" his body... He was in a coma for the better part of at least 4 years from a SGS. Thats not resurrection or even regenerative power, He managed to stonewall it. and was completely oblivious to it a second time going by Gouki's ending.

Frisky Dingo

I'm just saying his rationale for why she is so much faster was poor.

If she seems Nvisible 2 characters who can react @ above sonic speeds, she's fast.

NemeBro
If she seems Nvisible 2 characters who can react @ above sonic speeds, she's fast. Does she seem invisible to characters who can react above sonic speeds, or is she just invisible to the viewer?

Have not seen the OVA.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He didn't "recreate" his body... He was in a coma for the better part of at least 4 years from a SGS. Thats not resurrection or even regenerative power, He managed to stonewall it. and was completely oblivious to it a second time going by Gouki's ending.

Nope....

SF WW Encyclopedia
At the moment of death, Gouken called on the power of Mu or "nothingness", protecting his life force while his body was destroyed. While it took considerable time and effort, Gouken's spirit was able to rebuild his body, and he returned years later to face Akuma once again.

So yeah, that's officially how Gouken survived and came back.

NemeBro
That's really ****ing stupid.

Just saying.

Frisky Dingo
Does she seem invisible to characters who can react above sonic speeds, or is she just invisible to the viewer?

Have not seen the OVA.

Both.Originally posted by No End N Site
Nope....

So yeah, that's officially how Gouken survived and came back.

WTF? Post scans, I don't Bleave it.

NemeBro
Both. Hm, are there any vids of the OVA online? Might wanna see it.

No End N Site

WTF? Post scans, I don't Bleave it.

Ya'know, I actually got a scanner now, it sucks, but it does work. I'll get around too it. Still, I wouldn't lie about some crazy UnSF-like shit like this.

Btw, how did you see the anime? The way I found it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Frisky Dingo
Ya'know, I actually got a scanner now, it sucks, but it does work. I'll get around too it. Still, I wouldn't lie about some crazy UnSF-like shit like this.

Btw, how did you see the anime? The way I found it doesn't seem to work anymore.

A relative of mine actually had the anime on his XB360 all along. He said he got the OVA by ripping it off of Nico Nico Douga.

No End N Site
That's how I got mine and that's like the only way you could get it. Now I go back and it seems they took the vid down. Well, you could get a Japanese 360 and go to JP to download it.

I got my movie, so oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.