Second Coming Rogue vs. Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Pre-downgrade Rulk.

2. Current Rulk, Rogue can't use Psylocke's powers.

Bouboumaster
1- Rulk punch her head
2- Rulk punch her head

the ninjak
laughing

SasuOna
1.Rulk has been downgraded?
2. Rogue stomps
Rogue is an omega level mutant
She stomps in the 2nd scenario

the ninjak
1. He can't drain bio energy anymore. It was a nice ace.

Originally posted by SasuOna
1.Rulk has been downgraded?
2. Rogue stomps
Rogue is an omega level mutant
She stomps in the 2nd scenario when was she stated to be an omega?

She had colossus's, archangel's, logan's and psylock's powers right?

Not enough, specially because her talons were bone, he takes her down in both. His downgrading is just a removal of his cosmic energy drain powers, his baseline should be enough.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
She had colossus's, archangel's, logan's and psylock's powers right?

Not enough, specially because her talons were bone, he takes her down in both. His downgrading is just a removal of his cosmic energy drain powers, his baseline should be enough.

And X-23 (foot claws).

I'd like to note that Rulk's piercing durability is poor, to put it lightly. He was cut by Tigra, Hellcat, Punisher with a knife...

I'm more than sure that bone claws would tear his skin. Especially considering that Rogue has Colossus' strength to back them up. I could see her gouging his eyes out for the win, like Logan did. Remember, she absorbs the memories and skills, too.

well she could take few through like that and through creative power use like teleporting his limbs off. Still give him the majority

StiltmanFTW
I don't think she absorbed Kurt's powers.

SasuOna
Okay so shes not an Omega?
She has Psylocke's powers and she doesn't immediately telepathically dominate him for what reason?
TK plus kurts powers also make her beyond somethink Rulk would be able to handle in the 2nd scenario

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SasuOna
Okay so shes not an Omega?
She has Psylocke's powers and she doesn't immediately telepathically dominate him for what reason?
TK plus kurts powers also make her beyond somethink Rulk would be able to handle in the 2nd scenario Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1. Pre-downgrade Rulk.

2. Current Rulk, Rogue can't use Psylocke's powers.

StiltmanFTW
I know that there was that cover/promo material with Rogue having Kurt's tail, but in the actual story she did not take his power.

SasuOna
Ah I see
It literally would take a touch for her to takes his powers and if she has Collosus' powers and Logan's regen I really don't see Rulk one shotting her before he gets drained.

She took Kurt's powers before he died against Bastion
If you want to classify her as having the powers she used in Second Coming then Kurt would be one of them.

SasuOna
double post

StiltmanFTW
She wanted to take his powers, but Wagner said no. Rogue needed to keep her strength in case someone threatened Hope.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I know that there was that cover/promo material with Rogue having Kurt's tail, but in the actual story she did not take his power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.