Cyborg Supes Vs OWAW SuperMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Cyborg Supes just got upgraded with the Cyttorak gem(just Durability and enhanced Technopath) and all of his power Rings vs OWAW SuperMan....

fight takes place on space eek!

Starscream M
is superman sundipped?

Galan007
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Cyborg Supes just got upgraded with the Cyttorak gem(just Durability and enhanced Technopath) and all of his power Rings vs OWAW SuperMan.... I'm curious how an increased level of technopathy would help Cyborg Supes here? It just seems like an odd 'upgrade' to give him... confused

Anyhow, if Superman is sundipped he wins imo. He, Kara, and Power Girl nearly killed Henshaw (by his own accord) during SCW -- and I believe OWAW/sundipped Superman is significantly above them.

...But if you've granted Henshaw Juggernaut-esque invulnerability, then there's really not much Supes can do regardless of how much more powerful he may be.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm curious how an increased level of technopathy would help Cyborg Supes here? It just seems like an odd 'upgrade' to give him... confused how does gem of cytorrak even upgrade his technopathy?

anyways...cyborg wins 10/10. cytorrak makes him a unbeatable god.

Johnny Sorrow
Never bet against the Imperiex-wrecking juggernaut. big grin

Cubey
Is OWAW Supes = Sundipped or Kismet-amped? :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.