Beta Ray Bill/Stardust vs Sentry/World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This "hero" Sentry

Both teams goint all out.

Who wins this

zopzop
Both BRB and Stardust can fly (and at great speeds too) so that alone gives them the mobility advantage.

What's stopping one of them from BFR Hulk for a few while they gang up on Sentry and then go back and slaughter the Hulk?

Hell what's stopping Stardust from opening a black hole and ending it instantly?

Sentry is very versatile, it's the Hulk that's holding him back in this.

janus77
Sentry still had great feats prior to WWH. BRB is neither fast nor durable, a few punches from Hulk would killhim.

without bfr T2 ftw.

Nihilist
laughing out loud trust a Hulk fan to say something stupid "kill Bill in a few punches" he took hits from WM Thor and Asteroth, hell WWH couldnt kill weak ass Miek with 5 hits.

zopzop
How the hell would Hulk even TOUCH BRB if Bill didn't want him to? With PIS and CIS off Team 2 loses horribly. Sentry puts up a valiant fight but is weighted down by the extremely one dimensional Hulk.

Konton
Originally posted by janus77
BRB is neither fast nor durable,

laughing out loud

Team 1. Stardust is the trump card

Galan007
BRB is neither fast nor durable, a few punches from Hulk would killhim. I laughed.

Stardust and BRB have too much going on for them.

Warlord
team 1 7/10

iceman24567
Sentry still had great feats prior to WWH. BRB is neither fast nor durable, a few punches from Hulk would killhim.

without bfr T2 ftw. laughing

bbrem123
team 2 wins this no problem...BRB would go at WWH h2h and get crushed...sentry as he was in his first series would man handle either of team 1

Stoic
Originally posted by bbrem123
team 2 wins this no problem...BRB would go at WWH h2h and get crushed...sentry as he was in his first series would man handle either of team 1

I agree that this scenario would be a win for T2, but if T2 decided to get at Sentry, and leave Hulk alone until they dealt with Sentry, assuming that they could deal with Sentry, they would likely win.

on the other hand, the Void and Sentry have always been one, I don't see how this team would beat him even combined, and that's without the Hulk's involvement.

FearOfBlood
team 2 in a stomp, Sentry or WWH could solo team 1.

zopzop
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
team 2 in a stomp, Sentry or WWH could solo team 1.

Sentry maybe (because of the Void persona) but WWH? What would he do if Stardust decided to open up a black hole? He can't fly, he can't tp, he cant do jack except get sucked inside and die instantly.

It would be even funnier, if he/she opened up a micro black hole in Hulk's head and had him implode from the inside. Healing factor this B$TCH!

WWH (and Hulk in general) is so one dimensional, he's simply outclassed here.

janus77
zop, you don't read much Hulk do you?
he went through a particularly vicious wormhole at the beginning of Planet Hulk without any protection, and emerged unscathed and fighting fit. Surfer went through the exact same wormhole and was knocked out for a week.

Stardust can bfr Hulk, but a blackhole isn't doing anything more to him.

what will likely happen is that Hulk will grab one of the two, out of thr air whilst Sentry takes the other. now if Hulk takes on Stardust, it'll be futile for Hulk and unless Stardust can bfr him, futile for Stardust too.

if (as I think he would) Hulk takes on BRB, then BRB is going to die. simple as that. Odin Force Thor got murdered by a creature with just a fraction of Hulk's power, BRB who is nothng more than Thor-lite, isn't surviving the encounter.

zopzop
zop, you don't read much Hulk do you?
he went through a particularly vicious wormhole at the beginning of Planet Hulk without any protection, and emerged unscathed and fighting fit. Surfer went through the exact same wormhole and was knocked out for a week.

Stardust can bfr Hulk, but a blackhole isn't doing anything more to him.

what will likely happen is that Hulk will grab one of the two, out of thr air whilst Sentry takes the other. now if Hulk takes on Stardust, it'll be futile for Hulk and unless Stardust can bfr him, futile for Stardust too.

if (as I think he would) Hulk takes on BRB, then BRB is going to die. simple as that. Odin Force Thor got murdered by a creature with just a fraction of Hulk's power, BRB who is nothng more than Thor-lite, isn't surviving the encounter.

Read what you just wrote. I said BLACK HOLE. BLACK HOLE != WORMHOLE. The Hulk would get crushed into nothingness inside a black hole. Light itself cannot escape its pull. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Stardust keeps a good distance opens up a black hole, insta kills the Hulk then moves on with her life.

PS Isn't Stardust an energy being? What's Hulk gonna do? Punch it? Thunder Clap? Look at it angrily? What?

iceman24567
Team one stomps versatility ftw

mykke
Team 1 8/9 - 10(1 - 2 wins by chance that BRB engages hulk head on) hulk cannot touch stardust, BRB is very versatile. I see WWH as a non factor in this forum fight. He will be BFRed quickly, or just watch the heralds THAT CAN FLY have a good fight, watch sentry drop eventually, then get pummeled. He will stand ZERO chance versus stardust and BRB (Id reckon stardust beats him solo 10/10 don't think he can PHYSICALLY touch stardust...) The WWH wank is fun to read from time to time, but this is just a battle he cannot win...

iceman24567
Originally posted by mykke
Team 1 8/9 - 10(1 - 2 wins by chance that BRB engages hulk head on) hulk cannot touch stardust, BRB is very versatile. I see WWH as a non factor in this forum fight. He will be BFRed quickly, or just watch the heralds THAT CAN FLY have a good fight, watch sentry drop eventually, then get pummeled. He will stand ZERO chance versus stardust and BRB (Id reckon stardust beats him solo 10/10 don't think he can PHYSICALLY touch stardust...) The WWH wank is fun to read from time to time, but this is just a battle he cannot win... Agreed thumb up

rotiart
Surfer has shown he can removed the gamma from hulk and make him just banner before... Why could another herald repeat the process...

And at zops comments... Surfer flies into the heart of stars and various wormholes before it's not as though that is an indicator...

And teres a scan of hulk standing at the center of what appears to be the birthing of a galaxy before I forget entirely but it's an older issue...

And wwh was taking on heavyweights his durability and healing factor were not trifling

rotiart
Oh and to be clear. Team one in a virtual stomp unless bob goes void

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop
Read what you just wrote. I said BLACK HOLE. BLACK HOLE != WORMHOLE. The Hulk would get crushed into nothingness inside a black hole. Light itself cannot escape its pull. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Stardust keeps a good distance opens up a black hole, insta kills the Hulk then moves on with her life.

PS Isn't Stardust an energy being? What's Hulk gonna do? Punch it? Thunder Clap? Look at it angrily? What?
a wormhole is a powerful blackhole, that punctures space-time, creating a tunnel between locations in space... the theory is that some blackholes may actually be wormholes, with a "white hole" spewing out that energy at the exit point.

I was merely being more specific in stating what type of blackhole it was, that brought Hulk to Sakaar. I didn't realise you didn't know about these terms. sorry.

oh and yes, Hulk does punch/rip/grab/distort/smash energy. as Savage Hulk he punched through the TIMEstream...

D_Dude1210
Team 1 stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.