Stardust vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
All out Battle on some abandoned planet.

State you're opinions.

carver9
I want to say black adam but star dust can't physically be beaten.

OneDumbG0
^ Well... I think he was physically beaten by Beta Ray Bill...

... you just can't physically destroy him. Right?

Konton
He was knocked around, but reformed every time in top condition. Bill gave him everything he had and couldn't put him down.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Konton
He was knocked around, but reformed every time in top condition. Bill gave him everything he had and couldn't put him down.

Beta is no Adam.

tkitna
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Beta is no Adam.

I agree, thats why Stardust would win everytime.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by tkitna
I agree, thats why Stardust would win everytime. He couldn't beat Beta, how can he beat a being way more powerful?

tkitna
He couldn't beat Beta, how can he beat a being way more powerful?

Adam being more powerful than Beta is debatable, but I still cant see Stardust losing to a second rate Superman. Whats Adam going to do, punch Stardust to death? Sorry, Adams not versatile enough to win this.

Galan007
He was knocked around, but reformed every time in top condition. Bill gave him everything he had and couldn't put him down. In Godhunter #1 Bill did in fact beat (as in KO) 'dust.

vansonbee
Black Adam can call down the lighting to damage Stardust.

I would say slight majority to BA.

Konton
BRB's powerset is more suited to fight Stardust anyway. If he didn't have his hammer to shield/absorb the brunt of her cosmic assault, he would have been done for.

OneDumbG0
He was knocked around, but reformed every time in top condition. Bill gave him everything he had and couldn't put him down. If by "put him down" you mean annihilate Stardust's existence... then yes, you're right. But Beta Ray Bill has beaten Stardust. Physically. Originally posted by Konton
BRB's powerset is more suited to fight Stardust anyway. If he didn't have his hammer to shield/absorb the brunt of her cosmic assault, he would have been done for. I wouldn't take it quite this far, but this is a good point.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam being more powerful than Beta is debatable, but I still cant see Stardust losing to a second rate Superman. Well no, Stardust would kill Sentry, but Black Adam is a different beast entirely.

Also, if Adam was more powerful than Beta, he would still lose because he's a 'second rate Superman'?

Galan007
If he didn't have his hammer to shield/absorb the brunt of her cosmic assault, he would have been done for. Possibly. However, Bill has tanked multiple planetary explosions, and endured the core-heat of a star about to go nova like it was nothing. So considering that, I'm not sure if Stardust's assaults would have caused much lasting damage.

But yeah, having the hammer certainly helped. stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
In Godhunter #1 Bill did in fact beat (as in KO) 'dust.

Ineer read it. Was it a KO by physical means or were there other means involved.

Galan007
^ Physical.

tkitna
^ Physical.

Thanks. I was unaware that Stardust could be put down physically. In that case, I can only give it to Stardust 8/10.

Warlord
Stardust

tkitna
Well no, Stardust would kill Sentry, but Black Adam is a different beast entirely.

Why bring up the Sentry? Nobody mentioned him in this thread.

Yes, Black Adam is a different beast. He's inferior to Sentry in every possible way, but thats pointless in this thread.

We dont know if he's more powerful than Bill (I dont think he is), and yes, he's a second rate Superman.

zeel

Yes, Black Adam is a different beast. He's inferior to Sentry in every possible way, but thats pointless in this thread.

We dont know if he's more powerful than Bill (I dont think he is), and yes, he's a second rate Superman.

BA inferior to sentry LOL, ba rips sentry in half. hell herc has put sentry down.

tkitna
Originally posted by zeel
BA inferior to sentry LOL, ba rips sentry in half. hell herc has put sentry down.

This thread isnt about the Sentry so I wont state how dumb your post is.

Naija boy
In Godhunter #1 Bill did in fact beat (as in KO) 'dust.

Hmm .we cant really tell whether stardust is actually completely koed or not tho. All we see is bill knock dust down to the planet. then ram him again, and then begin going to town on him with repeated hammer blows afterwhich stardust mentions that bills blows cant slay him (so he still wasnt koed after all those shots). Bill then initiates the plan tp destroy the planet, hits dust again and then flies away Its pretty hard to tell if stardust was actually koed given that stardust facial features dont really offer up much assistance in that regard.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmm .we cant really tell whether stardust is actually completely koed or not tho. All we see is bill knock dust down to the planet. then ram him again, and then begin going to town on him with repeated hammer blows afterwhich stardust mentions that bills blows cant slay him (so he still wasnt koed after all those shots). Bill then initiates the plan tp destroy the planet, hits dust again and then flies away Its pretty hard to tell if stardust was actually koed given that stardust facial features dont really offer up much assistance in that regard. it's not that hard to tell. Dust wasn't KOed.

Sr J-Bieb

We dont know if he's more powerful than Bill (I dont think he is), and yes, he's a second rate Superman. I assumed you were talking about Sentry when you mentioned 'second rate Superman'.

Better in every way.

You didn't answer the question.

Johnny Sorrow
It's kind of odd that Stardust was knocked unconsciously, considering that he/she/it doesn't have a brain.

tkitna
I assumed you were talking about Sentry when you mentioned 'second rate Superman'.

I'm not surprised your assumption was incorrect.

I did answer the question. I stated that Adam wasnt versatile enough to win a fight against Stardust. Beta Ray Bill has other options other than being purely a brick.

Galan stated that Bill beat Stardust physically in Godhunter #1, but now people are debating that saying Stardust wasnt KO'd (Bill used his Hammer too by the sounds of it) so i'm still not sure if physical means can put Stardust down.

I think it takes an energy manipulator of some kind to put stardust down. It wins.

Galan007
Hmm .we cant really tell whether stardust is actually completely koed or not tho. All we see is bill knock dust down to the planet. then ram him again, and then begin going to town on him with repeated hammer blows afterwhich stardust mentions that bills blows cant slay him (so he still wasnt koed after all those shots). Bill then initiates the plan tp destroy the planet, hits dust again and then flies away Its pretty hard to tell if stardust was actually koed given that stardust facial features dont really offer up much assistance in that regard. Stardust was lying motionless and did not even attempt to pursue Bill. So unless you think he just let Bill get away (which would make no sense) then he had to have been incapaciteted in some way/shape/form.

Deadline

Only if hes fully confident or voided out.

tkitna
Originally posted by Deadline
Only if hes fully confident or voided out.

On the forum, he's always at his best.

Sr J-Bieb
I'm not surprised your assumption was incorrect.

I did answer the question. I stated that Adam wasnt versatile enough to win a fight against Stardust. Beta Ray Bill has other options other than being purely a brick.

Galan stated that Bill beat Stardust physically in Godhunter #1, but now people are debating that saying Stardust wasnt KO'd (Bill used his Hammer too by the sounds of it) so i'm still not sure if physical means can put Stardust down. Usually when people say 'second rate Superman', they're talking about Sentry. Honest mistake.

Beta only needed raw physical might.

Did you read the comic?

tkitna
Did you read the comic?

I did not. If you read the thread you would know that.

I stated that if Bill actually took out Stardust physically, I would reconsider my position, but now people are debating that Stardust was even KO'd.

I'll say it again, if Stardust can be KO'd by physical force, i'll lower the majority to 8/10 in Stardusts favor.

Stoic
How does Black Adam avoid being sucked into a black hole, or fried to death by Stardust's power cosmic? Bill had the hammer to fight off Stardust's PC blasts, BA would just be incinerated.

carver9
Star Dust wasnt physically koed during that battle... he might was stunned by there isnt any evidence that stardust was koed. As for the bill comment... in my eyes bill is> possibly>>Black Adam going by feats. The guy destroyed two planets in one comic physically... there is no evidence that black adam have that kind of strength... durability... Black adam was in the heart of a sun that was going super nova and didnt even know it or feel it. His body suffered no type of damage and again, black adam does not have these type of feats. Output of power... this isnt even debatable... Bill>>>>>Adam, versatility wise. So with you all bringing up Bill showings against Stardust is irrelevant since Black Adam isnt Bill.

As for the fight... Star Dust wins 8 or 9/10 and I dont even know how Adam is winning the 2 that I gave him.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Star Dust wasnt physically koed during that battle... he might was stunned by there isnt any evidence that stardust was koed. As for the bill comment... in my eyes bill is> possibly>>Black Adam going by feats. The guy destroyed two planets in one comic physically... there is no evidence that black adam have that kind of strength... durability... Black adam was in the heart of a sun that was going super nova and didnt even know it or feel it. His body suffered no type of damage and again, black adam does not have these type of feats. Output of power... this isnt even debatable... Bill>>>>>Adam, versatility wise. So with you all bringing up Bill showings against Stardust is irrelevant since Black Adam isnt Bill.

As for the fight... Star Dust wins 8 or 9/10 and I dont even know how Adam is winning the 2 that I gave him.

I meantg gto say that beta ray bill sat in the heart of a sun while it was going super nova with no effect.

Slaanesh
Stardust

kgkg
Stardust was lying motionless and did not even attempt to pursue Bill. So unless you think he just let Bill get away (which would make no sense) then he had to have been incapaciteted in some way/shape/form. Is hard to say Stardust was motionless we say one panel where BRB hits stardust and blows a chuck of rock... there was no way of telling what affect this had on bill.

Considering he survived a full on assault from BRB prior to that it would see that this didn't put him down.

Why would Stardust follow BRB when his task was to locate planets for Galactus once that planet was destroyed instead of chasing after him he went to find another planet and that's exactly what was shown when Stardust is on I'Than prime which was suppose to be Galactus second lunch.

Naija boy
Stardust was lying motionless and did not even attempt to pursue Bill. So unless you think he just let Bill get away (which would make no sense) then he had to have been incapaciteted in some way/shape/form.

We see him lying motionless in the panel just after bill hits him down to the planet as well. But even then we see he is conscious as he goes on to endure another barrage of bills blows and still tell bill that his blows cant slay him. Considering therefore that we see an identical situation in which stardust was certainly conscious, just a few moments rior, we cant assume with any degree of certainty that stardust was actually koed. Moreover, characters are at times knocked down and take more than a panel to get up even when they arent completely koed. That single panel is too inconclusive for such a determination.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by vansonbee
Black Adam can call down the lighting to damage Stardust.

I would say slight majority to BA.

Blasting Stardust with lightning! GENIUSZZZ!!! If only BRB could dooo that, he woulda been able to EASILY beat Stardust, no doubtzzz!!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Blasting Stardust with lightning! GENIUSZZZ!!! If only BRB could dooo that, he woulda been able to EASILY beat Stardust, no doubtzzz!!!!

How did you ever come up with that theory itzzz brilliant, I would have never thought it myself. big grin

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Stoic
How did you ever come up with that theory itzzz brilliant, I would have never thought it myself. big grin

Not my theory, sadly. I cannot take credit for the brilliance of this theory. sad

Galan007
Considering therefore that we see an identical situation in which stardust was certainly conscious, just a few moments rior, we cant assume with any degree of certainty that stardust was actually koed. Unless, of course, Bill's final hammer strike was more powerful than his previous ones.

But I'm sure that couldn't possibly be it, right? Every hammer strike Bill utilized must have had the exact same amount of force behind it (despite scene implications), right?

Moreover, characters are at times knocked down and take more than a panel to get up even when they arent completely koed. Which would be all fine and dandy if this particular battle had been portrayed that way... But it wasn't.

Prior to Bill's final strike, Stardust had been more or less unharmed by everything thrown at him, and kept coming back for more. Yet when Bill delivered his final strike, Stardust (knowing Bill's intentions were to harm Galactus) just laid there and let him get away? No way.

I understand that you seem to want this blatantly spelled out for you, but imo more things point to Stardust being incapacitated in that scene than the other way around.

Kinasin
BA.

Stoic
Unless, of course, Bill's final hammer strike was more powerful than his previous ones.

But I'm sure that couldn't possibly be it, right? Every hammer strike Bill utilized must have had the exact same amount of force behind it (despite scene implications), right?

Which would be all fine and dandy if this particular battle had been portrayed that way... But it wasn't.

Prior to Bill's final strike, Stardust had been more or less unharmed by everything thrown at him, and kept coming back for more. Yet when Bill delivered his final strike, Stardust (knowing Bill's intentions were to harm Galactus) just laid there and let him get away? No way.

I understand that you seem to want this blatantly spelled out for you, but imo more things point to Stardust being incapacitated in that scene than the other way around.

What fight is this? Did they fight more than once? The only time that I saw them battle was in the Storm Breaker mini series.

King Castle
more often then not i say Stardust due to the difficulty to physically hurt him or her whatever it is..

Galan007
What fight is this? Did they fight more than once? The only time that I saw them battle was in the Storm Breaker mini series. They fought again in Godhunter.

psycho gundam
so leik, is anyone going to post the fight or what?

Stoic
They fought again in Godhunter.

One more question. Was Godhunter a one shot self titled book, or was it a Thor comic with the title called Godhunter? If so do you recall the number?

Juntai
One more question. Was Godhunter a one shot self titled book, or was it a Thor comic with the title called Godhunter? If so do you recall the number? Mini series.

Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter.

Naija boy
Unless, of course, Bill's final hammer strike was more powerful than his previous ones.

*Sigh*. Read the post again. The point stands, that stardust laying motionless for a single panel in and of itself does not certify that he was koed because in an identical situation few panels prior with him laying in the same manner he was not koed. Whether bills final hammer strike was more powerful than his previous ones is indeterminable and moreso irrelevant because even then the only evidence u have to suggest that he was koed was his layin down and that "evidence" proved to be inconclusive in a similar situation within the same comic.

You have already come to a conclusion on how the battle was meant to be "portrayed" and are now attempting to backwards project that conclusion onto the actual incidents during the battle. Prior to bills final strike there was an identical situation of stardust lying motionless for a panel......thats him "coming back for more"?heh. You claim that stardust was "more or less unharmed" by everything bill did to him prior to the final strike which includes the scene of him lying motionless and yet u then turn around and within the same argument use the fact that he was lying motionless to show that he was koed?.....just no.

Even aside there being a clear precedent within the same comic that supports stardust not being koed, the recurring phenomenon within comics of characters being down for multiple panels (let alone one panel) even without being completely koed has to be considered. Given the combination of those two factors stardust being koed is in no way shape or form as certain as u may want it to be and the facts of the fight or the way it was portrayed do not show that. Stardust was not just laying there cuz he felt like taking a nap, obviously he was affected by BRBs blow, hence the reason he wasnt up and trying to chase down BRB. Im not disputing that. However the issue is whether he was knocked out entirely......and that my friend remains inconclusive.

carver9
Even if bill knocked stardust out, black adam is no bill. He doesn't have the punch power, durability, or versatility feats that bill had in that fight so bringing up bill is irrelevant.

Galan007
*Sigh*. Read the post again. The point stands, that stardust laying motionless for a single panel in and of itself does not certify that he was koed because in an identical situation few panels prior with him laying in the same manner he was not koed. Whether bills final hammer strike was more powerful than his previous ones is indeterminable and moreso irrelevant because even then the only evidence u have to suggest that he was koed was his layin down and that "evidence" proved to be inconclusive in a similar situation within the same comic.

You have already come to a conclusion on how the battle was meant to be "portrayed" and are now attempting to backwards project that conclusion onto the actual incidents during the battle. Prior to bills final strike there was an identical situation of stardust lying motionless for a panel......thats him "coming back for more"?heh. You claim that stardust was "more or less unharmed" by everything bill did to him prior to the final strike which includes the scene of him lying motionless and yet u then turn around and within the same argument use the fact that he was lying motionless to show that he was koed?.....just no.

Even aside there being a clear precedent within the same comic that supports stardust not being koed, the recurring phenomenon within comics of characters being down for multiple panels (let alone one panel) even without being completely koed has to be considered. Given the combination of those two factors stardust being koed is in no way shape or form as certain as u may want it to be and the facts of the fight or the way it was portrayed do not show that. Stardust was not just laying there cuz he felt like taking a nap, obviously he was affected by BRBs blow, hence the reason he wasnt up and trying to chase down BRB. Im not disputing that. However the issue is whether he was knocked out entirely......and that my friend remains inconclusive. No offense meant here, but your posts are a lot longer than they need to be.

Anyhow, I can see that you're more or less avoiding my main points, and that's fine... And considering our stances on the subject, I'm sure you'd agree that there's really no reason to keep this debate up.

Originally posted by carver9
Even if bill knocked stardust out, black adam is no bill. He doesn't have the punch power, durability, or versatility feats that bill had in that fight so bringing up bill is irrelevant. My argument was never in defense of BA.

Stoic
Originally posted by Juntai
Mini series.

Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter.

Thanks.

Stoic
The difference between Bill and Teth are obvious, The strengths that Teth brings to the table would be nullified be Stardust's strengths, their flight speed would likely be near equal or Stardust would be faster. Teth would have better battle speeds, but Stardust's permeable physiology would make fighting it h2h nearly redundant. Bill has the Stormbreaker Teth doesn't, and Stormbreaker was used to shield Bill from Stardust's more potent attacks, Teth does not have this luxury.

Teth can summon lightening, this will not help against Stardust, and may render him mortal in so doing, so this is out of the question. Stardust can kill him via black hole bfr, roast him with the PC. Teth should lose 10/10.

Naija boy
No offense meant here, but your posts are a lot longer than they need to be.

Anyhow, I can see that you're more or less avoiding my main points, and that's fine... And considering our stances on the subject, I'm sure you'd agree that there's really no reason to keep this debate up.

My argument was never in defense of BA.

heh seriously?, no offense here, but that was as good a dodge as ive ever seen.......................actually no, it was a rather poor effort. I answered ur so called "main points": quite clearly elaborating on the flaws in ur reasoning while further expanding my main points..

Dont worry though. I'll use shorter posts next time for sure....... makes em much easier to dodge. lulz

Galan007
heh seriously?, no offense here, but that was as good a dodge as ive ever seen.......................actually no, it was a rather poor effort. I answered ur so called "main points": quite clearly elaborating on the flaws in ur reasoning while further expanding my main points..

Dont worry though. I'll use shorter posts next time for sure....... makes em much easier to dodge. lulz What exactly did I 'dodge'? I replied to a previous post of yours, you responded with the exact same argument as before (which didn't address the points I mentioned with anything new) -- and since I loathe circular debates, I opted to stop our discussion when I saw this trend form.

In a nutshell: since your argument hadn't changed at all, my response(s) to it would have been the exact same as before. But if you would like me to copy/paste my former post again, I'd be more than happy to.

...Or you can keep being pissy. Either way. smile

psycho gundam
re-read issue 1 & 2 of godhunter

i see galan's point, but it was the end of the issue and it kinda seemed like stardust was hurt a bit, but s/he was fine in the beginning of the next issue (issue #2 ) and this was still during the time beta ray was fighting surfer which began on the last page of issue #1

stardust even said that bill could not slay him nor galactus before bill struck him

Galan007
^ I'm not saying Bill could have slayed/killed Stardust. I'm not even saying that Stardust was KO'd for a great length of time.

I'm just saying that since Stardust knew Bill intended to harm Galactus, it would be illogical and completely out of character to assume that he just laid there and let Bill get away to carry out his plans, unless he was (albeit momentarily) incapacitated.

psycho gundam
but you must remember: galactus was beckoned to feed on that planet in which bill destroyed, and since surfer was busy pursuing bill, stardust just went to find a new planet and succeeded.

galactus' hunger comes before petty fights, especially when he is in need of nourishment

Prep-Man
Can someone post the scans of Stardust KO'd?

psycho gundam
ironically (the incorrect version of the term) i didn't when i asked the same question.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1176/img014bq.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/968/img015q.jpg

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7086/img016z.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8475/img017b.jpg

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1484/img018xn.jpg

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1438/img019h.jpg

psycho gundam
continued.....

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/7733/img020m.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/518/img021bj.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3500/img022z.jpg

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9294/img023w.jpg

next issue page 1....

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6623/brbgh02003.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/961/brbgh02004.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
^ I'm not saying Bill could have slayed/killed Stardust. I'm not even saying that Stardust was KO'd for a great length of time.

I'm just saying that since Stardust knew Bill intended to harm Galactus, it would be illogical and completely out of character to assume that he just laid there and let Bill get away to carry out his plans, unless he was (albeit momentarily) incapacitated.

I'll agree with you that Stardust was incapacitated during Godhunter, but Bill only edged Stardust out due to circumstances. Stardust is definitely his peer. Twice they've fought and in both Stardust was distracted by Skuttlebutt's interference which gave Bill an edge. And had the first fight continued without Asteroth's meddling, SD could conceivable wear out BRB or sent him into cosmic hell. In Godhunter, SD's first assault was holding Beta Ray back until Skuttlebutt's interference. His second attack knocked Beta Ray brief out I think but his boastful self left an opening for Bill to capitalize on. The follow up shot from Stormbreaker weakened SD further. Had SD just blasted him Bill repeated he could've pulled off a win. But the natural of SD is his arrogance while Bill is just a relentless beast that will resort to almost anything to put his opponent down. It seemed to me Stardust was down but not out from Bill's attack. By that point, SD lacked then power to get up, especially with Bill pressing down on him, and he felt Bill couldn't destroy him or Galactus. And really he wasn't expecting Bill to nuke the planet and run hence commented that Bill couldn't slay him let alone Galactus.

As for this fight, Black Adam most-likely isn't winning this. He's ruthless sure and would beat SD around while SD blabbed about how beneath him BA is. Nevertheless, Stormbreaker took the brunt of SD's attack and redirects it back. Teth possess not such ability; he's going to feel the brunt of every attack. Eventually, Teth is going to be worn down and put down.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I'll agree with you that Stardust was incapacitated during Godhunter, but Bill only edged Stardust out due to circumstances. Stardust is definitely his peer. Twice they've fought and in both Stardust was distracted by Skuttlebutt's interference which gave Bill an edge. And had the first fight continued without Asteroth's meddling, SD could conceivable wear out BRB or sent him into cosmic hell. In Godhunter, SD's first assault was holding Beta Ray back until Skuttlebutt's interference. His second attack knocked Beta Ray brief out I think but his boastful self left an opening for Bill to capitalize on. The follow up shot from Stormbreaker weakened SD further. Had SD just blasted him Bill repeated he could've pulled off a win. But the natural of SD is his arrogance while Bill is just a relentless beast that will resort to almost anything to put his opponent down. It seemed to me Stardust was down but not out from Bill's attack. By that point, SD lacked then power to get up, especially with Bill pressing down on him, and he felt Bill couldn't destroy him or Galactus. And really he wasn't expecting Bill to nuke the planet and run hence commented that Bill couldn't slay him let alone Galactus.

As for this fight, Black Adam most-likely isn't winning this. He's ruthless sure and would beat SD around while SD blabbed about how beneath him BA is. Nevertheless, Stormbreaker took the brunt of SD's attack and redirects it back. Teth possess not such ability; he's going to feel the brunt of every attack. Eventually, Teth is going to be worn down and put down.

I fully agree. Wow, how did I miss that comic arc.

Juntai
Whoever did that art needs to do more books.

Naija boy
What exactly did I 'dodge'? I replied to a previous post of yours, you responded with the exact same argument as before (which didn't address the points I mentioned with anything new) -- and since I loathe circular debates, I opted to stop our discussion when I saw this trend form.

In a nutshell: since your argument hadn't changed at all, my response(s) to it would have been the exact same as before. But if you would like me to copy/paste my former post again, I'd be more than happy to.

...Or you can keep being pissy. Either way. smile

Your "reply" to my previous post didnt address anything that was stated in it. Heck looking at ur poor reply i doubt u even read it. U simply attempted to dismiss it. Dodge right there. Moreover when i then pointed out why the "points" u mentioned were invalid (which in the minds of most people doesnt consitute dodging), u didnt attempt to defend them or justify them. U just started pointing out other irrelevant things like the length of my posts. lulz. Dodge right there....and a pathetic one.

The argument hadnt become circular, u would have to at least not dodge every post and attempt to defend some of ur points for that to happen. Pity ur incapable of that.

P.S if u think copying and pasting ur posts is a more effective method of debating than the sad effort ur already giving, go right ahead.... i just feel for the rest of the board that will have to deal with all that spam. wink

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but you must remember: galactus was beckoned to feed on that planet in which bill destroyed, and since surfer was busy pursuing bill, stardust just went to find a new planet and succeeded. If Stardust would have been able to pursue Bill (especially after finding out his plans to starve Galactus), he would have. Nothing contradicts that.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I'll agree with you that Stardust was incapacitated during Godhunter, but Bill only edged Stardust out due to circumstances. Stardust is definitely his peer. Twice they've fought and in both Stardust was distracted by Skuttlebutt's interference which gave Bill an edge. And had the first fight continued without Asteroth's meddling, SD could conceivable wear out BRB or sent him into cosmic hell. In Godhunter, SD's first assault was holding Beta Ray back until Skuttlebutt's interference. His second attack knocked Beta Ray brief out I think but his boastful self left an opening for Bill to capitalize on. The follow up shot from Stormbreaker weakened SD further. Had SD just blasted him Bill repeated he could've pulled off a win. But the natural of SD is his arrogance while Bill is just a relentless beast that will resort to almost anything to put his opponent down. It seemed to me Stardust was down but not out from Bill's attack. By that point, SD lacked then power to get up, especially with Bill pressing down on him, and he felt Bill couldn't destroy him or Galactus. And really he wasn't expecting Bill to nuke the planet and run hence commented that Bill couldn't slay him let alone Galactus. I agree -- never argued any of that.

My only point is that based on what we saw/know, Stardust was incapacitated after Bill's final strike. I don't see how it can be viewed any other way, tbh.

Your "reply" to my previous post didnt address anything that was stated in it. Heck looking at ur poor reply i doubt u even read it. U simply attempted to dismiss it. Dodge right there. Moreover when i then pointed out why the "points" u mentioned were invalid (which in the minds of most people doesnt consitute dodging), u didnt attempt to defend them or justify them. U just started pointing out other irrelevant things like the length of my posts. lulz. Dodge right there....and a pathetic one.

The argument hadnt become circular, u would have to at least not dodge every post and attempt to defend some of ur points for that to happen. Pity ur incapable of that.

P.S if u think copying and pasting ur posts is a more effective method of debating than the sad effort ur already giving, go right ahead.... i just feel for the rest of the board that will have to deal with all that spam. wink laughing out loud

It always makes me laugh when people throw out insults on a comic book discussion forum, in an effort to try and make others look bad. It's a sad and rather childish tactic that ultimately makes you look like an arrogant "you know what" (just ask Mr M.) Don't fall into that cycle, Naija.

Naija boy

It always makes me laugh when people throw out insults on a comic book discussion forum, in an effort to try and make others look bad. It's a sad and rather childish tactic that ultimately makes you look like an arrogant "you know what" (just ask Mr M.) Don't fall into that cycle, Naija.

Interesting... you know what makes me laugh? when people are so sensitive that they get offended by imaginary and self manufactured insults they perceive on the interwebz.laughing out loud. I didnt insult u, *sigh*, actually reading the posts would solve so many problems......

P.S- heh, still have a bit of animosity towards Mr M eh? ah well u might wanna get that sorted out. Not good for the system my friend

Starscream M
naija, you do have a tendency to resort to childish insults when confronted in a debate...

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
naija, you do have a tendency to resort to childish insults when confronted in a debate...

Actually starscream.....the only tendency i have is to insult YOU ( and from personal experience u shud clearly see that i did no insulting here.lol) in particular and its certainly not in a "debate" cuz u dont know the meaning of the word.. Moreover im hardly the only one on this board who has fun pointing out ur routine mental lapses so i really dont feel too bad about that.heh

Prep-Man
Yeah, just debate, guys. No need for insults.

Galan007
Actually starscream.....the only tendency i have is to insult YOU ( and from personal experience u shud clearly see that i did no insulting here.lol) in particular and its certainly not in a "debate" cuz u dont know the meaning of the word.. Moreover im hardly the only one on this board who has fun pointing out ur routine mental lapses so i really dont feel too bad about that.heh Pretty sure you just proved Starscream's point. Take a chill pill. smile

Mindset
Shut up Galan, you big fat jerk face.

tkitna
Thanks for the scans

Sure looks like Stardust was incapacitated. It seems to me that Galactus was pissed and sent Surfer after Bill. I would think Galactus would have sent Stardust too if it was able. Who knows.

Back to the topic, I still cant see Black Adam doing enough damage to put Stardust down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut up Galan, you big fat jerk face. I hate you. uhuh

Thanks for the scans

Sure looks like Stardust was incapacitated. It seems to me that Galactus was pissed and sent Surfer after Bill. I would think Galactus would have sent Stardust too if it was able. Who knows. thumb up

Mindset
I hate you. uhuh

thumb up Take that back! sneer

Galan007
Nevah!! duroolio

psycho gundam
well, i love galan...... love

kano - pencils, and javiar rodriguez did the colouring

the fight in annihilation was far superior aesthetically (in comparison) imo, but i guess they did do a good job here also

Naija boy
Pretty sure you just proved Starscream's point. Take a chill pill. smile

Actually not even. Ridiculing starscream is something i do with a smile on my face. smile Aside that ive thrown no insults in this thread. Heck the "argument" wasnt even heated.

Omega Vision
Actually not even. Ridiculing starscream is something i do with a smile on my face. smile Aside that ive thrown no insults in this thread. Heck the "argument" wasnt even heated.
It wasn't a real direct insult so much as the condescending tone of your post that Galan likely took offense to.

Also everyone knows that insulting Brucie doesn't count, he's a freebie.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It wasn't a real direct insult so much as the condescending tone of your post that Galan likely took offense to.

Also everyone knows that insulting Brucie doesn't count, he's a freebie.

heh perhaps, its just how i come across over the internetz i guess (people need to develop thicker skin methinks)..... but id rather here that than falsely accusing me of insulting in order to win a debate.

To the second part, lool, and very true.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Also everyone knows that insulting Brucie doesn't count, he's a freebie. that's rather unbecoming, omega erm

Stoic

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that it was Andrea Devito. He should be used for cosmic event story lines as much as they used to use Ron Lim. He did the Annihilation main books.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, i love galan...... love bashful

pickledance

Actually not even. Ridiculing starscream is something i do with a smile on my face. smile Aside that ive thrown no insults in this thread. Heck the "argument" wasnt even heated. innuendur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.